poll for new comic value thread..

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Does this idea suck?

yes
30%
no
70%

Total votes: 10

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Aww that means I'm underage. Hmm, does Stan count as underage as he's a couple of hundred years old?
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

lol..you can still go in the regular bar ..just no slipping into the back and feeling up one of my ellithyri's dresses..lol..
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

[quote="Shir'le E. Illios":1483h2lz]Just for the record I have considered adding an “adults only” roleplaying forum that people can only enter (read/post in) if the age they give in their profile is greater than 18 (or 21). I might still do that if people truly have the desire to roleplay sexual situations and such; I have nothing against such kind of content.[/quote:1483h2lz]

Well, I remember you used to have a few boards where to reatd them you needed to ask for a password.

I still think is a good idea. A friend of mine has a board that's meant for over 18, and she had problems because of a guy that was 13 got in and read the adult material there. The password would be a good measure.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

[quote="Nedylene":2odojzk8]lol..you can still go in the regular bar ..just no slipping into the back and feeling up one of my ellithyri's dresses..lol..[/quote:2odojzk8]

Aww, you spoil all my fun...
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:2d46kidx]Still think we should set Rooky up with a rakshasa. :p [/color:2d46kidx]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

[img:3ohjwzgs]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k294/ ... ofl2-2.gif[/img:3ohjwzgs]

Uhhh... ehem... ok. I'm fine now.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:2pcebmh3]Cool smiley.[/color:2pcebmh3]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

What is it with you people and Rakshasa?
:3
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":3u0qgv4f][color=darkred:3u0qgv4f]Cool smiley.[/color:3u0qgv4f][/quote:3u0qgv4f]

Like a collection. If anybody wants to share smileys I'm willing.

And Rooky... I don't know, is just fun to annoy you.
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

How did I miss this? Hell no! The idea is awesome! Well at least for me :P I would join in, of course :D

Sorry for the bumping of a dead topic ^^"
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

*shrugs*

You don't need to apologise, Shando ;)
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

I am merely waiting for Shirle to see if she is indeed going to make an adult forum before I post it, though if I have time today I may start the regular forum for everyone. But if you post naughty you will be bitten in the buttocks by a swarm of pixies..and go ahead and think Im joking about that..
Zareari Det'tar
Maid
Maid

Post by Zareari Det'tar »

Nice idea...

And the though fo seeing Rooky with a Rakshasha...The end of the world is near...
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

[quote="Nedylene":2hahtu07]I am merely waiting for Shirle to see if she is indeed going to make an adult forum before I post it, though if I have time today I may start the regular forum for everyone. But if you post naughty you will be bitten in the buttocks by a swarm of pixies..and go ahead and think Im joking about that..[/quote:2hahtu07]

I always wanted to be bitten in the butt by pixies :D
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Ok..I ended up having the time after all...
The name of our new singles bar is..drum roll...The Sunstone Mask..get it sunstone..moonstone..Im so clever arent i? anyways, im going to use this thread for ooc comments, no sense making another one..Until something is decided about an adult only section of the forum any non g rated conversations can be taken up via pm..Basically, say in the forum we are going upstairs and continue the conversation via private messages...I would say that should work for keeping the kiddies from hearing something they shouldnt..lol..I will only do this under the promise that we will all keep in mind ..this is fiction..if i send a character in there and she flirts hot and heavy with you..I AM NOT going to leave my boyfriend and kids and meet you in a hotel room somewhere..lol..I'll post a similiar warning up in the thread.Hope to see you all in there...