hello Im new

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Karak
Maid
Maid

Post by Karak »

But isen't this funnier??? :? :devil:
The Dark Army Will Rise Again And Lay The World Under Shadow Garboch Da''Jinn (Domedags boken 45:67)
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

You morons...

Every one know, that Super Heros are too used up. Now Super Villans...Every one loves Carnage, Venom and not to mention the Penguin :D
:3
crow
Maid
Maid

Post by crow »

Yessss Yes, thankyou :devil: . i am not the only one in the multiverse that thinks that , Super heroes are all interfering busy bodys with nothing better to do than pose in spandex and stop innocent super villains hold the world to ransom
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

Exactly.
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

Villians are always more interesting. Their backrounds and purpose are usually far more fun to read about then the "I save the world because it is [i:229m3k9p]right[/i:229m3k9p]

Like I wanna read that.
SoothingDarkness
Maid
Maid

Post by SoothingDarkness »

I'm sort of iffy after reading the posts on this thread that I shold post this. I'm new here too, and say "Hi". I play a drow elf that is a bard and arcane archer. I knew Eilistraee was all about song, dance, and joy, so I picked bard. I remember reading somewere about Eilistraee shooting someone with Arushnee. I don't remember exactly what happened since I can't figure out what book it was in. I tried making myself into an ranger to follow the way I invision Eilistraee from what I have read. It wouldn't let me keep Eilistraee as a god when I tried picking ranger, so I chose arcane archer instead. I have been hunted for a long time in the server I play because I am a drow. I made the mistake of waging war with them in defence of myself. Now they hunt me even worse. I try to avoid them now. It brings happieness to see there are others that want to be good drow. And that there are other non drow that don't want to kill me. I just need to find them.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Vendui, welcome to the Chosen. May you find peace and solace and, um, *checks notes* "yaddah, yaddah, yaddah and so on and so forth."

Is that right Shirle? Oh yes, make sure you stay away from Rooky's food bowl.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
SoothingDarkness
Maid
Maid

Post by SoothingDarkness »

*writes down notes* Stay away from Rooky's food bowl. Got it!
Thanks for the welcome. :)
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

~Vendui' From The Resident Evil Drow~

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[quote="crow":1ob8gesm]Hello im new here i just found your site and had a look i was wondering what nw servers you play on as i have found very little for non evil drow

" i play a wandering drow youth kaylen who remebers nothing about his roots all he has left is a broken house symbol (which is a mistery) he wanders the wildeness alone shunned by others because of his race even if he does good deeds which has left him a bit jaded and bitter as he dosent understand why he is rejected " in a way he is ignorant of the ways of the drow but he has an instictive but confusing terror of all elves drow or normal (gained by mal treatment at the hands of both drow prestesses and surface elf warriors) " but ive never had the opportunity to rp this with anybody as they just try to kill him i am hopuin some one will be able to help me in this thanks :)[/quote:1ob8gesm]

[i:1ob8gesm][color=indigo:1ob8gesm]Hmm....interesting. I did not check to see how long it has been since you posted this thread but, Vendui'. I would like to help you with your endeavor but alas, I am an evil resident Drow living among the many Eilistraeens here. :devil: However, if you have an rp thread I might request to join.

[b:1ob8gesm]~Ssin~[/b:1ob8gesm] [/color:1ob8gesm][/i:1ob8gesm]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

*wakes up* Huh? Someone call?
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[color=indigo:1tim0euq]*Stands in front of Rooky's food bowl, pours sleeping potion in food*

Nah, you can go back to sleep Rooky, nothing to see here...

*Slips into the shadows* :devil:

Mwhahaha![/size:1tim0euq][/color:1tim0euq]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

*Slips some rhino tranquilizers along with the sleeping potion*

Have you seen her constitution? She will take a fewe minutes even with all that! :D
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

*Pours half a ton of magically enhanced sugar into the feed bowl to counteract the sleeping potion and tranquilizers*

What's got into you guys!? Do you WANT to the forums to be boring?
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
crow
Maid
Maid

Post by crow »

Ahh back on line at last :D its been almost too long with no net. I miss anything ??
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=indigo:2gau1kj6]Just rooky eating and/or terrifying a few of the newcomers. No, not much.[/color:2gau1kj6]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination