Console gamers of CoE...

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Pheurazath
Regular

Console gamers of CoE...

Post by Pheurazath »

After owning for many years both a PS3 and XBOX 360, and using their online features, for many years, I've come to notice, that my friend lists on these services are just about non-existent. I figure, if we're all chatting here on CoE, why not hook up with each other on other free online services?

So here it is, I'm asking and/or offering to exchange PlayStation Network, and XBOX Live, gamertags, either here in this thread, or if you like, just post your interest here, and once you find other CoE members you want to exchange with, who use identical services, then just PM them directly. So many console games these days, with added benefits when you have a list of friends on your contact list with the same games, able to exchange in-game items like gift packages and such.

Myself, I'm comfortable in sharing my IDs,
PSN: Atrineas
XBOX Live: NagusNightshade

If you contact me on either, just be sure to let me know who you are on CoE, and I'll likely accept the friend request and send one back.
Primary (Pheurazath AKA Kalkyril Ilindl)
Secondary (Virgil Stahne -- A repentant Warlock)
Other Secondary (Skrach -- A rogue, a rat, touched by the best)
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: Console gamers of CoE...

Post by Bhaern Quel »

In many ways I agree with the offer, from a recognized member. Should members choose to share. I still advise use of PM as opposed to public request (The thread I locked down) for those interested. Myself, I have not the time and interest level is not high either.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

I have neither PSN nor Xbox account (since I don't have either console).

But I'm playing a fair bit of Guild Wars 2 lately. If anyone wants to hook up there I'm Einin.8021, playing on Piken Square (the unofficial EU RP server).

And I've also got Steam. Steam id: Anyarei (username: Nyanya)

Just let me know, in either case, who you are and where I know you from or I'm liable to dismiss your messages as spam. :p

And yes, I'm completely ignoring Bhaern's suggestion to do this in PM. ;)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

So I am big on privacy. Clearly how I approach things is not the way others do.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Hmm, well why not, though, forewarning, one of em will sound hilarious:
PSN: Zuesz_Right_Nut
Steam: veraka
Origin: Veraka1
Ironclad Online: Veraka

For PC, I'm playing mostly Sins of a Solar Empire and Mass Effect 3 right now.

On the PS3, depends on what mood strikes me.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix