Rouge Inn

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

I'm not going to say anything about said trinkets because I'll end up with a rant about you seem to have copied the original Tyrmer in the old Temple thread with them! Oops, too late.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:2yrubbwy]Thanks Vel- ahem! I mean what! Nothing... I didn't say nothin'... Hey, why's everybody lookin' at me? Huh? :roll: [/color:2yrubbwy]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

[quote="Tyrmer":19nmz4tg]I'm not going to say anything about said trinkets because I'll end up with a rant about you seem to have copied the original Tyrmer in the old Temple thread with them! Oops, too late.[/quote:19nmz4tg]

Really? Opps :-[

I just wondered what would be a fitting concidering his backstory... I'll run back and check Tyrmer's and change it if need be...
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

[quote:2dtsfftz]As he gets up a wooden locket falls from the folds of his clothes and dangles on a thread from his neck and he tucks it back in quickly. [/quote:2dtsfftz]

Thats all you said (All I saw anyway). And the only simularitys between that and Darith's amulet is they are simple, hang from the neck and are made of wood.
IMO, that is not enough to need me to change it.
A great number of 'simple' people of the time would have had wooden trinkets.
Its like comparing two wedding rings I would say. They may be the same in a few ways, but that hardly means they are.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

I wasn't asking you to change it, just jokingly accusing you of mild plagarism. Tsk, some people just cannot take constructive criticism these days.
Titles:

Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

[quote="Tyrmer":tud5jve7]I wasn't asking you to change it, just jokingly accusing you of mild plagarism. Tsk, some people just cannot take constructive criticism these days.[/quote:tud5jve7]

Like you?
:3
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Heh, course not. :D
Titles:

Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=darkred:1c409uxa]Certainly not me. :angel: [/color:1c409uxa]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

*Graps a flashlight and searches the thread for anyone still alive*

Hello? Anyone still here?

Sorry for being away recently, but don't tell me its almost died while I've been away ;)

I'm almost tempted to bring yet [i:1h8w3hyw]another[/i:1h8w3hyw] character into play due to lack of things to do with these for the moment.

Oh and Unen, Darith isn't likely to blurt out his life story to a drow he just met in some pub. Sorry, just isn't gonna happen. ;)
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":2sths9zd][color=darkred:2sths9zd]OOC: What the...? waiting for velve to have his raven do something... Waiting for Ssin to have her people say something...[/color:2sths9zd][/quote:2sths9zd]

Check my last post in the RP Rogues refuge inn. I don't like to leave OOC messages in RP so I edited it with the raven's reponse to Xandar (And the barbarian and the young woman's reactions to each other and Nedyene).

Sorry for any confusion I created.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=darkred:2mlxmy88]My bad. :-[ [/color:2mlxmy88]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

I don't mean to sound pushy, but Nedylene, are you still in this thread? (Rp one I mean obviously) Theres been sevral posts relevent to your character and you've not responded..