Gallea

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: Gallea

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Qhell~Velladorn":dk8ukdzg][color=darkgreen:dk8ukdzg]Bhaern, my only question is, when you were making her, were you folloeing the age old rule that you keep nothing below a 10 when making a character of intellegence?

Well that's not my only question, cause I was also wondering if you were using 3.0 or 3.5 rolling ruels as well?

And also if you added her Ability points in for 4th and 8 levels too? [/color:dk8ukdzg][/quote:dk8ukdzg]

Never hread of that age old rule about 10, that likely started with 3.X as having a 9 and sometimes lower in 2nd Edition did no cause a penality.

I did use a 3.5 character generator ( http://www.pathguy.com/cg35.htm ) and yes points were add at 4th and 8th level. I used 4d6 drop lowest I think (standard 3.5 dice rolls IIRC which was same for 3.0).
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Gallea

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=darkgreen:2gle7amv] I was just curious about how you made her is all, and the 10 rule may have been something that my DM liked to use instead of the 9 rule, just cause at 11 you start getting a bonus to your stats. He was weird that way at times.[/color:2gle7amv]
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Is the temple still working or it be closed for repairs?
:3
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Rooky":1w5z7mmi]Is the temple still working or it be closed for repairs?[/quote:1w5z7mmi]

I think I was waiting for a few to post, perhaps they feel to sleep. Will look and see what I might be able to do. *G*

Edit: I looked, was waiting for a post from you, but the wolves likely would only be watching so I posted something. *wink*
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Oh, sorry :/

Next time poke or something. Call Saabal, if you don't want to. She finds great pleasure in annoying me.
:3
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

[quote="Bhaern Quel":fudkvw7n][quote="Velve":fudkvw7n]Huh? What? :uh-huh:

*Looks around with a lost expression*

Uh, yeah? *Grins sheepishly as he wonders what he's missed now*[/quote:fudkvw7n]

_A Temple_ a pixie has been rather silent[/quote:fudkvw7n]

Oh... sorry to make this intervention, but I'm looking for a game to play a sprite, anyone knows where to find one?
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

[quote="Rooky":2fr4crrx]Oh, sorry :/

Next time poke or something. Call Saabal, if you don't want to. She finds great pleasure in annoying me.[/quote:2fr4crrx]

*sneezes*

Uh... someone must be talking about me???

actually... :D I do like pokeing "someone" :angel:

*pokes Rooky... again*
Last edited by Sabaal on Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Well _A temple_ does permit may to wander in and out, just most of them appear to be sleeping right now or disappeared .
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

what about a winter faerie entering the temple? the seelie king's niece?