A True Goddess OOC

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

... The white boy? ... XD
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Arya Baenre":3ouaa5bk]... The white boy? ... XD[/quote:3ouaa5bk]

Best guess is surface elf, light skined. However Ilphven clearly indicated Drow.

*shrugs*

Hard to keep track of things when play gets large.
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

True - Though I thought Del was saying "White" because of Ilphven's picture and the background ...

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Arya Baenre":3r3nv8m2]True - Though I thought Del was saying "White" because of Ilphven's picture and the background ...[/quote:3r3nv8m2]

Oh I do not do images unless I have to.

So I have seen few of your all. *Smiles*

Not that I do not want to see, just images eat system resources just that much more.
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

Heh ... I actually LOVE images - I think they take up half the space on my computer ^^ I don't even know why I have half of them either ;)

Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

Sorry for taking so long, but I've been waiting for Ilphven, as I'm not sure where his character is supposed to be, and so far he is the only character my character has any idea is about, as he heard the music, so of course, he's sneaking towards him...

I could just assume he's a bit away from the three drow, lying in the bush he fell into, but I still don't know if he's actually come to, or still out cold or what, and I don't want to play something that I have no idea whats happening about...

*Rubs his temples, looking confused*
Well, hope that made sense.. :bored:
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Velve":1cv1loci]Sorry for taking so long, but I've been waiting for Ilphven, as I'm not sure where his character is supposed to be, and so far he is the only character my character has any idea is about, as he heard the music, so of course, he's sneaking towards him...

I could just assume he's a bit away from the three drow, lying in the bush he fell into, but I still don't know if he's actually come to, or still out cold or what, and I don't want to play something that I have no idea whats happening about...

*Rubs his temples, looking confused*
Well, hope that made sense.. :bored:[/quote:1cv1loci]

Well Ilphven is dazed and could be speaking to images. Sound carries well enough.

The more players the harder to keep the story line going.
Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

hmm... true enough. WTF? 2 days no one posted there... why do we have to wait?
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

*Confused* So ... we're now waiting for ... who?

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Arya Baenre":fuit6mfg]*Confused* So ... we're now waiting for ... who?[/quote:fuit6mfg]

Next day we are waiting for no one, but two players outstanding right now are Velve and polaristhe2 (to do a posible edit).

Velve's character can take out the bow weilder if arives soon enough.

Ilphven (polaristhe2) can edit post to how close fell near the claering (A minor adjustmest in my opinion, just one that has stroy flow better).

I will not wait much longer trying to sort this thing out. The play has potential to continue.
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

I see ... *rubs hands together and waits for post* ^^
So ... what exactly would the order for posting be?

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Arya Baenre":2jow59p9]I see ... *rubs hands together and waits for post* ^^
So ... what exactly would the order for posting be?[/quote:2jow59p9]

I have never been a fan of posting order, however do expect waiting for others to post once maybe twice (A splilt off group can do a subthread, Red Eye Clan was a sub thread for example).

In general a post in order works based on last user we are waiting for.

Jared is your shield , at least until he takes an arrow into heart, I will try to avoid this develpment. It though is Free Flow and all players are expected to play fair.
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

o.o We're actually [i:2v0sekhf] fighting? [/i:2v0sekhf] I thought Del was just cautious and therefore just trying to act tough! *doesn't want anyone to die so early in the RP*

Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

WTF!?!?!? since when everyone is planing me dead!!!???
just as arya said.. i am just cautious!! because i dont know (yet) if you are EVIL drow. and though as far as i remember you were standing above the white boy and threating him with a dagger!
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

XD Here it is again - I'm not standing [i:3loox33t] above [/i:3loox33t] him - I [i:3loox33t] heard [/i:3loox33t] a noise, and - being cautious - took out a dagger ^^