The Slaughter King (Xion Gladious) Profile.

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Cool. When you're ready, check out some of the RP's that I'm in/started.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

Mind giving me an example of some of the current stories? I'd like an idea of what may stir my interest.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Hmmm...that's a tough one. Check out the RP forums and just read some of the current RPs. Keep in mind that for the campaigns you have to be invited. Free Form RPs you can join at will.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

Would I be able to start my own campaign?
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Yes, but there are some rules to doing so. The rules for starting a campaign are here. viewtopic.php?t=111

You should also check out the rules for the other RP forums.

Free Form rules viewtopic.php?t=110

Stories viewtopic.php?t=120

Arena viewtopic.php?t=112

Enjoy

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Now there are no level limits, or even ruleset limit.

OTOH it is not proper to bring a high powered character into a low level play.

Power creep also is something that should be avoided. I certainly with liberal use of rules out power any other character if only by a level. This though of course would cause others to top me, even if just by a level.

There does remain another option for high level interacting in low level campaigns. That would be playing their history when they were low level.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Actually I should point out he is a deity in all but divinity. If you added 20 levels of outsider he woudl be equal or better to most of the D&D deities. But hey, at least we have someone who can beat my characters now! XD
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Tyrmer":2vq9yena]Actually I should point out he is a deity in all but divinity. If you added 20 levels of outsider he woudl be equal or better to most of the D&D deities. But hey, at least we have someone who can beat my characters now! XD[/quote:2vq9yena]

Not all deities are required to have 20 levels outsider *wink*
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

:eek: *jaw hangs open for five minutes* [color=indigo:3me0022l]he does say he's a quasi-diety... The Count himself would be scared ****less. Okay, time I posted my own char's abilities....... *goes off to figure how he's gonna top this.....*[/color:3me0022l]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

As stated, Quasi-deity isn't even a deity. Hell, it's below Demi-god. If anything it's Hero status.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=indigo:1irlq5r1]It's still classified as divine, and therefore has divine rank, even if that divine rank is 0. If you have divine rank, you have salient divine abilities. Check the SRD.[/color:1irlq5r1]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":1tfot8gz][color=indigo:1tfot8gz]It's still classified as divine, and therefore has divine rank, even if that divine rank is 0. If you have divine rank, you have salient divine abilities. Check the SRD.[/color:1tfot8gz][/quote:1tfot8gz]

In pure D&D standards yes. But as I stated in the ability, it's nothing more than a name of a position that actual deities are looking over him. They give no powers, just caught interest, nothing more.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=indigo:3ilfkrmd]Oh, okay. By the way, I'm not bashing your char or anything, you're just going to make it more challenging for me to come up with a more powerful character. :devil: I have no problem with your char, as long as you don't use him in FFR against 1st lvl like PCs. You might want to throw him in the arena and see if anyone will rise to the challenge, like, say, Ao. ;) [/color:3ilfkrmd]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":17kmrlal][color=indigo:17kmrlal]Oh, okay. By the way, I'm not bashing your char or anything, you're just going to make it more challenging for me to come up with a more powerful character. :devil: I have no problem with your char, as long as you don't use him in FFR against 1st lvl like PCs. You might want to throw him in the arena and see if anyone will rise to the challenge, like, say, Ao. ;) [/color:17kmrlal][/quote:17kmrlal]

A challenge is always welcome. And as his position was in Szithla, I tend to do the same with him here. More or less a Story teller to grant quests and gain followers. Through all means help get a bit of experience for the PCs and get some good plots roaming about.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=indigo:212obvjc]Uh, I was being sarcastic when I said Ao, but if you really want to challenge him, I'd be happy to roleplay him in a fight. :devil: I can see it now: The Lord Ao stops time (as a free action, of course ;) ), waves his hand, and Xion dissipates, body, soul, and spirit. (no save). Poof. You [i:212obvjc]do[/i:212obvjc] know who Ao is, right?[/color:212obvjc]
Last edited by Unen_Stealthfoot on Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life before death
Strength before weakness