The Slaughter King (Xion Gladious) Profile.

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":j5ipq68u][color=indigo:j5ipq68u]Uh, I was being sarcastic when I said Ao, but if you really want to challenge him, I'd be happy to roleplay him in a fight. :devil: I can see it now: The Lord Ao stops time (as a free action, of course ;) ), waves his hand, and <xion's char, sorry forget the name> dissipates, body, soul, and spirit. (no save). Poof. You [i:j5ipq68u]do[/i:j5ipq68u] know who Ao is, right?[/color:j5ipq68u][/quote:j5ipq68u]

Hey, he knows he would lose, but Xion loves a challenge. In the end he lives the true warrior code. He is waiting for the one that can slay him when he's at his all, to die honorably in battle. That is the best way to go.
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

Either one of three things happen. One, He kills an enemy he takes respect for, and gives them an honorably grave. Two, He finds them cowardice, and doesn't allow them death, instead giving them a few words of mockery as he takes their ring finger as a prize. Even if they could regenerate it naturally or by magic, it would still be a means of broken pride, either they get stronger and take it back, or the cower and live the rest of their lives knowing that they lost something more than a finger, whatever pride the held. Or three, they kill him in battle, he gives it his all, and realizes that that's all he can do.

Mind you, he has alot of fingers in his collection.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=indigo:38k9as22]No kidding, I don't doubt it. This has to be a record, 3 pages in just slightly more than one day? *whistles* looks like you're quite popular.[/color:38k9as22]
Last edited by Unen_Stealthfoot on Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":jlwkw14i][color=indigo:jlwkw14i]No kidding, I don't doubt it.[/color:jlwkw14i][/quote:jlwkw14i]

So, by all means, I need some role play. You have any place in mind I could start?
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=indigo:1xfu08yi]Well, you've already explained some of your background, so taver o' Tales is probably out (I knew I shouldn't have tried ressurecting it), but you might want to try any of the newer rp threads, you can just jump right in, though you might want to read at least some of the more recent posts in those threads.[/color:1xfu08yi] [url=http://www.eilistraee.com//forums/viewt ... 5:1xfu08yi]This one looks like it has potential.[/url:1xfu08yi]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":1s0g7uw1][color=indigo:1s0g7uw1]Well, you've already explained some of your background, so taver o' Tales is probably out (I knew I shouldn't have tried ressurecting it), but you might want to try any of the newer rp threads, you can just jump right in, though you might want to read at least some of the more recent posts in those threads.[/color:1s0g7uw1] [url=http://www.eilistraee.com//forums/viewt ... 5:1s0g7uw1]This one looks like it has potential.[/url:1s0g7uw1][/quote:1s0g7uw1]

Thank you. And I hope nobody minds a bit more writing. Usually my minimal is around 3 or 4 paragraphs.

Also, have you read what I've got so far on Xion's original history/story? I popping it up in the Story section if you're interested.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=indigo:3gqayr67]Saw it. Looks interesting, can't wait to read more.[/color:3gqayr67]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":24ds39yn][color=indigo:24ds39yn]Saw it. Looks interesting, can't wait to read more.[/color:24ds39yn][/quote:24ds39yn]

Wow, really? Thanks. even if it does need alot of work. In honesty I summed it up to about 12 chapters. Nothing to big.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=indigo:26k2lvdl]Can't wait to see how he got all those powers... Still, I bet my character can do something yours can't. Mine can change gender @ will. :p [/color:26k2lvdl]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":8hm0ixm0][color=indigo:8hm0ixm0]Can't wait to see how he got all those powers... Still, I bet my character can do something yours can't. Mine can change gender @ will. :p [/color:8hm0ixm0][/quote:8hm0ixm0]

Xion is a natural shape changer through terms of experimentation, he can not only change from gender, to different humanoids, to just about any other form. Mind you Undead and construct are out of the question. *Snickers*
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=indigo:1ots84tu]*scowls* Damn. Beaten again.

How about this one: [i:1ots84tu]My[/i:1ots84tu] character follows Eilistraee. Bet you can't beat that, at least not on this board. :angel: [/color:1ots84tu]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":2l39eaiv][color=indigo:2l39eaiv]*scowls* Damn. Beaten again.

How about this one: [i:2l39eaiv]My[/i:2l39eaiv] character follows Eilistraee. Bet you can't beat that, at least not on this board. :angel: [/color:2l39eaiv][/quote:2l39eaiv]

You're taught to allow those that could possibly show the chance of being "Helped" mercy. That's a weakness and only proves that one day you will die by one you saved. Lloth, she teaches only the strong survive, giving us all an ultimatum, Live and grow stronger, or die as an inferior.

*Racks up another tally for himself. *
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

o.o WOW That was ... well thought out - I think it's neat ^^
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=indigo:2neudnot]Unfortunately for you, this is clearly Eilistraee's domain, and that makes being a priestess of Eilistraee better [b:2neudnot]on this board.[/b:2neudnot] Besides, Eilistraee is wayyyy cooler than the spiderbitch. *woot, woot*[/color:2neudnot]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":3630y1fa][color=indigo:3630y1fa]Unfortunately for you, this is clearly Eilistraee's domain, and that makes being a priestess of Eilistraee better [b:3630y1fa]on this board.[/b:3630y1fa] Besides, Eilistraee is wayyyy cooler than the spiderbitch. *woot, woot*[/color:3630y1fa][/quote:3630y1fa]

Or so your religious beliefs that were stuffed down your throat, blindly trusted into your mind to force you to believe that to be all said. In all means, good and evil are means of bottle fed morals that grant dislike to something or someone for their differences. Xion is evil, why? Not because his moral standards, but because the world sees his ways as different, and as such, they fear what they don't know, and down the line, judge him and any who share his understandings. It's a pity to see such potential blindly following in prosuit of justice, when their was none in the first place.

There is a thin line between good and evil. And it depends on how you were raised, what you were raised to believe, morals and above all, the standards of what side of the perspective you look from. So, by waging your goddess, do you think mocking such a pathetic means in my face makes you better? *A sinister smile curls about his lips.*