The Slaughter King (Xion Gladious) Profile.

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

:D Yes, thank you ^^
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

i was reading about your epic level characters back in the fourth page and all i can say is that i have a tendency to go overboard...(ask malek about the original nathan and jorazen if you really want details) my favorite story is a mage that i inherited from my DM who started back when D&D was called Chainmail this guy when i got him was a archmage/5, dragon disciple/10/,wizard/50. so i just turned him into a god. (ask malek for the story as i am to tired to relay it for the literally 34th time *sighs*) ahh the good old days i miss them still.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Please don't ask me about them.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

ok fine for the 34th time it is. they were both epic level. One, nathan, was a ninja/scout levels 30 ninja & 40 scout and he used an artifact sword that doubled his attacks. the other, jorazen, was a paragon elven cleric wizard levels, cleric 40, wizard 25, archmage 5 and he used about half of the 3rd ED artifact list so both of them could completly destroy anything they went up against...jorazens base land speed was 230ft so anything he couldn't kill he could outrun and he died by using a spell that basically used all of his current spells in a 1000ft burst...anything that was even remotly damaging was used so he basically became a living bomb that destroyed about half an army of drow and an entire house complex in the underdark... i later resurected him as a risen martyr (class from the book of exalted deeds) and i play with him occasionaly.
Rau Xun'Stra
Maid
Maid

WOW!

Post by Rau Xun'Stra »

I do believe I'm in Love, Amazing character.
Life....So mundane it seems to some...Live wisely while you can...for soon, the strong will once again walk this plane in un-death, bidding the will of the Pale Mistress....
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

Thanks. :D
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Not you...Xion.

Great...

This time around his ego will kill me...
:3
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

New avatar Rooky? I like it! (better than the wolf in my opinion...I love wolves though, *sigh*)
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Yes, Nathan.

Completely ignore the insult to your awesomeness.

Smart idea considering that Rooky would eat your face.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

I know, I just love being an ass.
Xion
Maid
Maid

Re: WOW!

Post by Xion »

[quote="Rau Xun'Stra":1xosix2j]I do believe I'm in Love, Amazing character.[/quote:1xosix2j]

Thank you. But this one is also the unfinished version. It still needed some work to scale it from point based, to all around Roleplay.
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

[quote="Rooky":bnfug3ux]Not you...Xion.

Great...

This time around his ego will kill me...[/quote:bnfug3ux]

And you know why I have a large Ego. I have the boast to prove my ability and back it up.