A Friendly contest(Act 2)

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

I can see i am a goner... LOL! but I will watch and see for now. and I will read the rules so i know. :)
Qez_Veladorn
Maid
Maid

Post by Qez_Veladorn »

[color=darkolivegreen:2daz8n30]Alrighty then, and the rules will be told to you when you sign up, I'll only say them once, as it would get tedious if I had to repeat it for each and every person signing up for the contest.[/color:2daz8n30]
Eilistraees'' jusron kus trelao waer''honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

Cool.

8)

Is there like a webbie where you can go to create a quick D&D character? Like a sheet sort of thing?

:?

Morf is obviously a no-go I reckon, as he has 16 lvls.

:p
Plynn uns''aa tarthe...Sei''lor uns''aa duul''sso...
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

Well if you get to levels.. both of mine are um... 0 in fighting *lol*
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Morfilmar_Desh":3ghl30w3]Cool.

8)

Is there like a webbie where you can go to create a quick D&D character? Like a sheet sort of thing?
[/quote:3ghl30w3]

http://www.aarg.net/%7Eminam/npc.cgi is quick though 3.0. As far as it goes a level 3 class Drow is level 5 after level adjusmetment under 3.05 rules.
Qez_Veladorn
Maid
Maid

Post by Qez_Veladorn »

[color=navy:30mrt4ff]We all started off that way Quin, but in no time it'll seem like your an old pro.

And yes, level 16 would be just a bit out of the question, or I would have played Quel as he is on paper, 16RGR/4FTR/3HolyLib.[/color:30mrt4ff]
Eilistraees'' jusron kus trelao waer''honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Post by Ix'Chimalxochitzin »

There's two links in Maya's profile with sources of where i got the info from.

[url=http://www.pathguy.com/cg35.htm:1ta6vty8]Javascript D&D 3.5 Character Generator[/url:1ta6vty8]

Fully working, it's got just about every race, class and whatnot you'd ever think of, let alone need. Gestalt, epic levels, the stat boost every four levels, it's all there. And everything's simple point and click stuff too ^_^.

It even generates a character sheet based on your input at the end, and disables choices that are 'illegal' (not meeting reqs, like CG Druids) by not allowing you to select them. Only downside is the lack of descriptions, and that it can be a bit slow to load for some people due to its massive-ness.

[url=http://www.systemreferencedocuments.org ... l:1ta6vty8]System Reference Document v3.5[/url:1ta6vty8]

I suggest keeping a tab open on that page though, to browse descriptions and get a basic idea of what you want before heading to the Javascript one though ^_^
-----
"Watch your step... If you fall, you'll damage the floor."
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

Awesome. :))

Thanks alot Ix.
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Post by Ix'Chimalxochitzin »

Hey, no probs.

Better than leafing through a pile of books trying to find a good set of abilities you want, and no reason for me to hold back on posting helpful links either, right? ^_^

Hope you come up with a good character though :P
-----
"Watch your step... If you fall, you'll damage the floor."
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

Allright.

I've rolled a character that's been in the back of my head for a looong time, and I think he turned out well.

I entered the arena thread with him :D

He is by no means a fighting character though, so bear that in mind when he gets whopped :p
Qez_Veladorn
Maid
Maid

Post by Qez_Veladorn »

[color=navy:2xzhzzgv]Nice entrance there Morf, just one question. Is his race half-dragon?[/color:2xzhzzgv]
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

He is Yuan-Ti, and pure-blood :)

And thanks mate.

You're obviously an excellent RPer, just glad to share a thread with you :D
Qez_Veladorn
Maid
Maid

Post by Qez_Veladorn »

[color=navy:shh0aqr7]Sweet, it's not often you see someone willing to take a Yaun-Ti on as a PC, and I look forward to seeing him in action.

Thank you for the compliment, but you may want to save any kudos till after it's all said and done. Who knows, by the end of this you might wnat to cuss me.

The sharing of a thread is a great honor, I just hope I do it as much justice this time as I did the last time around.[/color:shh0aqr7]
Last edited by Qez_Veladorn on Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

Allright mate, it's all good.

Lets wait and hope more people will join in yeah
Qez_Veladorn
Maid
Maid

Post by Qez_Veladorn »

[color=navy:zntzdv9c]I'm hoping Rooky and Unen will join in again, as well as the ladies posting here in OoC, and maybe one or two others so we can have an even amount of fighters and no buys.[/color:zntzdv9c]