Character lists

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Character lists

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

I thought this might be a convenient idea.

Basicaly the thought behind this thread is to create a complete list of all the characters of all the RP'ers that frequent this server.

A list that, each time you get an idea for a new RP or want to further develop an existing one, you can check out to see who or what characters might be suitable to add into it.

If you see someone you like, or who would just be perfect for that RP you've always had in the back of your head, you can just PM the player and work something out! :D

Smart huh :p

I PLAY :

"Morfilmar Desh" : A tormented soul with a good heart. Self-exiled from his former home in the Underdark, he has with the Dark Maiden Eilistraee's guidance found a new life beneath the sky.
He is affectionate but at the same time socialy askew, and he often displays the demeanor of a whipped dog. Has had a serious speech-impediment, a stutter, since his birth.

"Orlandu" : A ranger and trophy-hunter of Selune, he protects the lands by hunting down evil lycanthropes. A very physical person, he is bold and daring to the point of being obnoxious and always eager to test himself.

"Scrimshaw Keeley" : A pirate who made his name sailing under the flag of the "Wiley Goose", he was marooned after a failed mutiny attempt. He now seeks a way to settle his personal vendetta against his former captain.

"Majij Ssouk" : The last living of a Ghaunadaur-abiding house in the great drow city of Ust Natha, he now lives the life of an outcast and tireless predator. Scouring the vast underworld for suitable victims he serves the ways of the food-chain, and each night he offers a new living sacrifice to the Elder Eye at the possible peril of his own life.

"Maglbotai" : A tasloi raider from a strong village, he has killed many unsuspecting travelers and commonfolk in the name of Maglubiyet, the Mighty One.

"Snow Crow" : A massive frost giant from the spine of the world, he would go to any lengths in order to satisfy the will of the Frostmaiden Auril. Heartless and brutal, he is a despicable warrior not to be trusted.

"Majj Ssree" : A yuan-ti spy and infiltrator, he is cruel and calculating. He serves his house at any cost with the retrieval of information as well as the handling of foreign relations and diplomatics. A master of disguises, there is no-one better at what he does.

"Tan'iza Desh" : Morfilmar Desh's mother. Through a joke of fate she survived her house's downfall, an end which had been inevitable ever since Morfilmar's escape due to the amount of family related deaths it had caused. She now lives solely for the purpose of killing her son. Vengeful and wrathful, she is extremely hands-on in her methods to accomplish this. A powerful lolthian priestess, she has lost none of her potency following her house's demise and is a terrible foe for any to face.

That's it...I think :p

Please feel free to continue with your own lists in this very same thread. If you support my idea that is.
Last edited by Morfilmar_Desh on Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:18 am, edited 11 times in total.
Plynn uns''aa tarthe...Sei''lor uns''aa duul''sso...
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Re: Character lists

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

[quote="Morfilmar_Desh":1njem14k]
That's it...I think :p
[/quote:1njem14k]

LOL you think that is it... :-| man i just created a new name so i keep them separate lol. or i would get so confused... but i will not make no more... I like the two I have :D. I like yours but dont you get confused? lol
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

Hehe, nah I manage :)

You should post the 2 characters you have, though?

Support the cause :D
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

Post by Vasriina Frerahel »

Well, I am sure, wait I KNOW, you have seen my profile that I made. That's my character...

Vasriina Frerahel the cleric/warrior. It goes much more in depth within my profile summary....

[quote:1w8sfe5n]"Morfilmar Desh" : A tormented soul with a good heart. Self-exiled from his former home in the Underdark, he has with the Dark Maiden Eilistraee's guidance found a new life beneath the sky.
He is affectionate but at the same time socialy askew, and he often displays the demeanor of a whipped dog.
[/quote:1w8sfe5n]

Hmmm, I like him. Since you obviously know how my character is, I would very much like to make you my pet... ;)
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

Quin Larien - half drow and half aerial elf - if you want to know more go and read her Bio/History :D

Alaunavin Arabana - she is full drow and was raised on the surface again if you want to know more go and read her History :D
Last edited by Quin_Larien_Halfling on Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

[quote="Vasriina Frerahel":3tcvsugj]Hmmm, I like him. Since you obviously know how my character is, I would very much like to make you my pet... ;)[/quote:3tcvsugj]

Meep :eek:

Hehe it's all good.

I want more lists, come on people 8)

Just think of this thread as a contact add. :)
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Too long a list to write.

Main on is Rooky: Alhandra Blackwood, born a noble, raised an Indep, lived along time as a slave in the darkest depts of Ravenloft, got part of her soul sucked out, bonded with the souls of wolves Dire Wolves and and a Brachyrus (also a big wolf thing).
Nothing more to say.
:3
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

I play:

Malek Tarynmoth: Exiled moon elf prince of clan Elwesoron. Has drow blood from a few generations back. Since his exil he has become a ranger of some skill. His dual wileded swords are nilarn, an ancient elven weapon similar to scimitars, but they are the same length as longswords. His right hand sword is a weapon of great renown, Snow Leopard. For more info, see his character sheet: viewtopic.php?p=11714#11714. It's almost at the bottom of the page. For a more detailed history, check the bio: viewtopic.php?t=813

Malek Vel' Ushmaren: Dark elven weapon master and ranger. He is Malek Tarynmoth's great-grandfather, and if I'm playing him then that means I'm playing him about 1500 years in the past. Current Elderboy of house Vel' Ushmaren. I usually play him around lvl 15. He's a drow who knows that something is wrong with drow society, and he acts on it. His matron keeps him alive because his skills with the sword are much too valuable to go to waste. He dual-wields katanas.

Enjoy.
Last edited by Malek on Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Priestess Iymlin
Maid
Maid

Post by Priestess Iymlin »

[color=darkred:38iv7dfy] Hello! I am new. I haven't made my profile, yet, but it will be coming along shortly.[/color:38iv7dfy]

[color=darkred:38iv7dfy] My character is name Iymlin Frerahel. Second eldest, to Matron Felynthrae Frerahel. She is 63 years, so still a very young drow. Which means, with adolescence comes a brash and irrational persona. She is jealous of her older sister, since she is elder, most favored, and will be Matron one day. Maybe. :devil: Everything her sister has, she will want more of.[/color:38iv7dfy]

[quote:38iv7dfy]Vasriina Frerahel wrote:
Hmmm, I like him. Since you obviously know how my character is, I would very much like to make you my pet...

Morfilmar_Desh says:
Meep :eek:

Hehe it's all good. [/quote:38iv7dfy]

[color=darkred:38iv7dfy]Wouldn't you prefer to be mine....[/color:38iv7dfy]

[b:38iv7dfy][u:38iv7dfy] This character is related to Vasriina, though in reality we are not the same person, were Friends.[/b:38iv7dfy][/u:38iv7dfy]
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

Looks to me like you're gonna have to fight to the death over him...

No clothes allowed.

Pure jokes ;) :p

Welcome to the forum!
Priestess Iymlin
Maid
Maid

Post by Priestess Iymlin »

[quote:dcfpgrum]Morfilmar_Desh says:
Looks to me like you're gonna have to fight to the death over him...

No clothes allowed.

Pure jokes ;) :p [/quote:dcfpgrum]

[color=darkred:dcfpgrum]Why aren't you the cheeky fellow, hm?? But, I suppose your right.[/color:dcfpgrum]

[color=darkblue:dcfpgrum]Some things can be arranged.... :devil:[/color:dcfpgrum]
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

[color=olive:3hxxn6kl]Morfilmer_Desh is quite the naughty, boy. Right, sister? You should join our current thread, and perhaps you will get your 'fight'.... :angel: [/color:3hxxn6kl]
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

I might join with Majij...

Wouldn't make much sense for Morf to be in the Underdark again.

:)

He's slightly less tamable though ;)
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

[quote:c6z8lgkg] Morfilmar_Desh says:

I might join with Majij...

Wouldn't make much sense for Morf to be in the Underdark again.

:)

He's slightly less tamable though ;) [/quote:c6z8lgkg]

[color=olive:c6z8lgkg]But, but isn't he a "lizard", from the Arena Act II thread? :'( We fight over Drow 'pets'... The way Morfilmar is portrayed he would make the most perfect pet! And he would like it.... :devil: [/color:c6z8lgkg]
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

No I'm talking about Majij Ssouk, not Majj Ssree.

I'll see what I can do...