OOC ~ Disturbance in the Dark Woods

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Well, if I want the story to have any continuity, yes I do.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

If you are volunteering to take over a few characters for me, that would be awesome. :D

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Ok, people. I know you're all pissed at me for not posting in forever, but I'm having trouble RPing five different chars.

I'm looking for volunteers to take over some of them.

Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Post by Ix'Chimalxochitzin »

Umm... I'd take you up on that, but i'm really juggling quite a lot of characters on several forums as it is. As much as i'd like the story to continue here, i'll have to stick with Maya and Scylla.

Though maybe it'd help if you posted which characters you want people to take off of your hands? ^^;
-----
"Watch your step... If you fall, you'll damage the floor."
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

I wouldn't mind if anyone took over any of the characters (except Malek). All of them are up for grabs, and I don't need give away all of them.

Here's a quick list:
-Melari: Malek's overprotective younger sister.
-Athariel: Malek's cousin. Very formal and traditional.
-Aenor: Malek's father, a manly man.
-Naomi: Malek's aunt, Athariel's mother, Aenor's sister. A free spirit, tree-hugger, hippie.

If I could just get about two of these off my hands it would be a great help. Thanks.

Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

I'll take Melari...I wouldn't be good as anyone else.
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

um.. just a question... are we done with this i take it????
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

Umm... Malek's player and I are currently studying for our finals and working on our projects so i'm not sure if we will be able to get to RPing any time soon (perhaps in a week or so) I of course am free to play almost anytime but it's boring without Malek. (There is a nice long run on sentence for all of us grammar freaks...notice I'm too lazy to correct the actual post but I find the time to write this part of it).
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Oh how schizophrenic you are, my friend.

I second what Nathan said, but as for me, I can add a few more things to the list of what will be in my way:
spending time with my friends before moving away
spending time with my girlfriend before we break up

So I will probably get back to roleplaying, at the latest, in early July.

Sorry for the long silence and sorry for the possible long silence ahead.

Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

No probs, i'll be here.

On a sidenote, working on some additional plot in the form of a new character to appear in there as well.

I won't tell though, just so you'll have something to look forward to and get this underway again :P
-----
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Can't wait :D

Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

[quote="Malek":313xrlxm]Can't wait :D[/quote:313xrlxm]

My thoughts exactly ;)

[/hint]
-----
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

who are we waiting on.. or is this story dead???... i have been waiting on Malak... or any of the other charactors.. or is it my turn??? -_- **is so lost** lol
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

I'm not sure...I dunno...Quin, you go ahead and post...I'm pretty sure it's your turn now that I read it...I don't have anything to say for my other characters...

Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Well, if someone could enter Maya's room and try to calm her down a bit...

Native drowish speaker preferred at this point, even though she'd understand 'surfacespeak' it'd likely unnerve her more at this point ^^;
-----