OOC ~ Disturbance in the Dark Woods

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Malek
Champion

OOC ~ Disturbance in the Dark Woods

Post by Malek »

Well, people.

It's been forever since the last story related post. I am interested in continuing the RP, but we have run into a roadblock of sorts.

Maya (or Ix) has not posted in a million years ;) and I believe it is imperative (sp?) that she do so before we continue. I belive that we should wait a little longer, then continue on as if she had died in the fight. How long we wait (if we are to continue), I put up for debate to the rest of the players, the Mods, and the High Priestess.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

Well said Malek and I also agree... sort of intrested on seeing what happens next... :D
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

I am officially reviving the RP.

Maya shall remain unconcsious until she posts next (as per her wishes). As thread creator I use my awesome powers of awesomness and make Nathan leave her in one of the guest rooms and create a ward on the door. Nathan let me know if you have a problem with that.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Quin, I was just reading your post, and I am unable to tell whether you understood that Nathan had cast a spell to bring in an unseen servant that dragged us both into the palace. I know it is up to you whether or not that worked, but I decided that it worked for Malek. By morning, he is in the King's Chambers (for now he rules the forest), but you have to have allowed the unseen servant to drag you along in order to interact with Malek.

Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Sorry... i will fix that -_-... cant seem to read for some reason, my apologies...
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

No problem. While we are on the subject, just how big of a wolf are you?

Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

If you messure a horse by hands you could say i am bout almost 40hands high, but the wings are a killer -_-
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

O_O

Jesus...

Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

But her form as a wolf and the size of it.. is the power she is just learning how to control and compress it to her needs.. once she learns and balances it she will be back to normal.. and trust she is learning fast lol
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Ok. It's just that it's a little weird to make out with a wolf. XD

Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

ok that is just wrong :p

and who says anything to making out with a wolf *ROLF*
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Lol.

Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Also forgot to say... i edited my post.. changed it to where the moon lite instead of the sun -_- sorry i need to make sure i keep up.. been away from this thread too long
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Alright. I'll have Melari let you in the door in my next post.

Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

:D thank you LOL