The Temple & Grounds Role Playing Area

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

raven_christina
Maid
Maid

Post by raven_christina »

Onyx saw the drow woman kneeling and immediately went over to her, nudging her hand with his nose.
"Hi there" he chirped in dragon speak.
"I shall pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again."
--
Raven A. Lightshadow
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Watching the little dragon go over to Jhaelystra, Skippy figured it was general introductions time.
Skipping over to the elven woman, he wagged his tail and barked once to get her attention.

[color=purple:2khkzq6c]'Ello![/color:2khkzq6c] he chirped happily.
:3
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Watching this silently after he said his greeting the cat remained on his shoulder and looked at him." You should socialize.." he looked at the cat." You just want the table scraps.." " no I want the mutton.. and milk.." Rolling his eyes he shook his head." I said my greeting.. I can wait.. besides.. i have plenty of time." The cat looked at him and with deadpan delivery." I'm a pirate." Zek just palmed his face." you had. to.. you just had to.."
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...
Jallil Vlos
Maid
Maid

Post by Jallil Vlos »

Hearing the dull roar of voices and conversations, Jallil remains in the shadows, keeping to herself, one hand resting on the hilt of her weapon. Keen eyes flicking to take stock of those nearest her, the woman's lip curls slowly, almost darkly, as she lets a soft hiss escape her lips. Resting on her shoulder is a massive black shape, the spider nearly as large as both of a man's hands put together. The legs splay acrossed her chest, and though the creature is a rather revolting sight to behold for most, the woman lets her free hand lift, resting her fingers lightly on the hairy back. Together the two watch those in the garden.
War is not in human nature. But I am not human. War is what I thrive on. To want anything less is a disgrace to my Darkest Desires
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

*Argoth watched the pup and the dragon carefully, almost forgetting the one with the cat on his shoulder... He turned rapidly towards him and said:

I am deeply sorry to keep you waiting. You see, there's nothing better then a conversation between... animals (he twisted his head towards the two creatures and those around) No offense. (Then he turned back and started looking at the cat)
Your a nice looking fellow there.

*Suddenly he turned to the woods.*

I think we may have a guest that is just boiling to come up here to us. (Shouting) Isn't that right, my lady?
Jhaelystra
Maid
Maid

Post by Jhaelystra »

Jhaelystra looked perfectly pleased to see both Skippy and the dragon.
"Why, hello you two!" she greeted them, petting each on gently under the chin with her fingers.

" This is Skippy." she told the little dragon. " He's my friend.."
Jallil Vlos
Maid
Maid

Post by Jallil Vlos »

Let's her emerald eyes narrow for a moment, fingers grazing over the hilt of her weapon, before the hissing reply of the spider, along with the clicking of it's powerful jaws, punctuate her answer.

"What makes you think that?"

The woman's voice is smooth, though she doesn't step out of the shadows. The spider moved to turn it's faucated eyes on the man, the jaws clicking again, though it doesn't move from it's perch.
War is not in human nature. But I am not human. War is what I thrive on. To want anything less is a disgrace to my Darkest Desires
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

You are hiding in the shadows my dear, a substance, co to speak, of which my little friend is made.
Come! (he said gravely)

*From the space just beside the stranger came a dark figure, a moving shade with fiery eyes that were not seen untill now.*

This is my summoned friend.

*Argoth whispered a word to the tall black figure and it placed itself on his owners shadow, slowly melting with it.*

Isn't he useful?
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Skippy wagged his tail merrily. It was like candy;
He made two new friends, and received no painful explanations from Rooky and as an added bonus, didn't get scorched by the dragon.

He stopped when shouting started. It came from the kitchen, and there was no mistake who's voice was it.

[i:2q90khtb]I don't care about the Temple's welfare! Next you'll send me to the Abyss with a loincloth and a dagger![/i:2q90khtb]

[i:2q90khtb]As much as I'm up for the idea of seeing you only in a loincloth, those owlbears are getting troublesome. I need you to go unarmed there because we're organizing a hunt at some point. You need only keep them at bay.[/i:2q90khtb]

Rooky cursed as loud as she could in the first language that came to mind.
She took a deep breath, and didn't bother to use the door. She only took a sack and went out the window. Second story? Who cares, she tried to end her misery once before, and alas...it failed.

Proceeding to the gates in a very pissed off fashion, Rooky growled. The priestess who appointed this to her, had a very dirty look on her face. After a few seconds of standing there, she walked off whistling.

Skippy watched with the usual stupid expression on his face.
:3
raven_christina
Maid
Maid

Post by raven_christina »

Raven walked over to Argoth and grinned. "yes, a most handy companion. Going to have to find me one of those."
Onyx, meanwhile, rubbed against the drow woman's hand, purring in his own dragony way.
"I shall pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again."
--
Raven A. Lightshadow
Jallil Vlos
Maid
Maid

Post by Jallil Vlos »

Jallil watches the shadow like creature, narrowing her eyes slowly as it merges with the man's shadow. Stepping out of the darkness which shrouds her in it's embrace, the woman appears in the almost harsh moonlight. She is never seen during the daylight. Only in the darkness of night. When the moon strikes her shoulder where the spider like creature rests, the creature vanishes from sight, as if it's born of the shadows.

"And you wish for my company for what reason? And as for your summoned creature being useful, I do not know"

She turns her eyes to the dragon and the puppy for a moment, emerald eyes flashing in the moonlight.

"I have my own summoning so to speak, but she only appears in the darkness. Light seems to offend her"

The woman's fingers graze over her shoulder, and softly, as if the creature is still there, the clicking of jaws can be heard, followed by a lingering hiss. Keeping on hand upon her raiper, the cloaked woman keeps near the darkness, eyeing those near her.

"What is this place I have come acrossed?"
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

A Temple for all that seek refuge. No harm ever comes to those who visit, unless it is harm they bring themselves. You are welcome to stay with us for as long as you like. We are preparing a feast. Care to join us?
Jallil Vlos
Maid
Maid

Post by Jallil Vlos »

Jallil nods her head ever so slightly, the movement just the briefest of tilts of her cloaked form. Settling against a nearby wall, sheltered from the sun by the overhang that throws shadows on the ground, she prepares to reply to the man. Turning her eyes to glance at the woman who has approached however, she narrows her eyes slightly, remaining silent, and seems to melt into the darkness she's residing in.
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

( being silent for some time the temple being greeted with more and more gustes, the talking dog and phesoddragon haveing a conversaison nonne of wich suprised him haveing seen far stanger things in is travles he waily eyed the dark new stranger all the while thinking) "this could get ugly fast" he mused ( then giveing the stranger a begruging nod)
Jallil Vlos
Maid
Maid

Post by Jallil Vlos »

Jallil is unsure if the dog like creature is nodding to herself, but either way she bows her head an inch before lifting her hand to allow the spider to crawl from her shoulder to her arm. It rests there, body rising and falling slowly as it breaths. Keeping quiet now that it seems more people have come to notice her, she lets her fingers on her left hand curl around her weapon, partly drawing the blade, making sure it's clear in it's sheath. Dropping the weapon with a soft click, she releases it, her palm however resting on the pommel absently.