The Temple & Grounds Role Playing Area

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

He nodded to Argoth and moved an arm out in which Eili walked down and perched himself on the fore arm." Say Hello Eili." The cat looked at him then looked to the one who spoke to its master and spoke." Hello Eili." Zek narrowed his eyes at the cat before shaking his head." Conversation with animals is amusing.. as long as they don't start mocking and teasing you.. or showing their independance... and flaunt it." Moving his arm up and down with the cat on it." You're not a bird.."
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

*Argoth could nothing but notice the newcommer's hand squeesed tightly round their weapon's hilt.*

I see you are not the trusting type. But just to have everything straightened out, no one will use their weapons here. This is a holy place. It is sacred to us, who dare call it home, and travellers are always welcome, as long as they mean no harm. So if you won't attack, you won't have to defend yourself. That aside, to show we don't have any hard feelings towards you, join us as we feast. The Lady will be praised this night.

*Then he turned away from the stranger to Zekafae and his companion.*

So I suppose your name is Eili, is that right? Your a majestic looking little feller. (He said in a semi-mocking way)
raven_christina
Maid
Maid

Post by raven_christina »

In reflex to the other blade drawn, Raven's hand had gone to hilt of one of her swords. But when Argoth had begun speaking to the other woman, she relaxed.
"...The Lady will be praised tonight."
A shiver of something went through Raven at those words, and she felt... lighter?
"Who is the Lady?" she ventured to ask aloud.
"I shall pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again."
--
Raven A. Lightshadow
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

He nodded to Argoth." Don't get it started..." he shook his head. Eili nodded." Thats my name." Zek heard the question and spoke rather to himself but it was an answer mostly." Eilistraee, a goddess whom welcomes all. or so I had heard years ago."
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...
raven_christina
Maid
Maid

Raven nodded, the name ringing a bell to her as well. "This is her temple, right? People have told me that it was here."
"I shall pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again."
--
Raven A. Lightshadow
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

The Lady is the one goddess that cherishes the good, the drow seeking redemption in first place, but every one, who finds her values dear is welcome to follow Her on the moonlight paths. She stands for dancing under the full moon as a means of worship, she stands for living under the skies instead of in the Underdark. She stands for giving a chance to any drow, and then to all. But ask one of the priestesses, they know better.

I follow her, because she accepted me. Me! A former Death Jester! I sung about the Matrons' victories, praised their cruelty and remained in their grace.
Celessarel
Maid
Maid

Post by Celessarel »

So, this was the temple of Eilistraee. For a moment Celessarel had almost believed the words of her parents that it was no more than a myth and that her search had been completely in vain.

But there it stood, and as she entered the gates, she could feel curiosity burning inside. Was this the place where she could learn more about that mysterious goddess who danced under the moonlight and who wanted the Tel`Quessir to become one people again? Would she finally get some answers to all her questions?

She stepped into the temple grounds – and the very next moment she felt a wave of fear wash over her. There were quite a number of people in the courtyard, some of them clearly members of the cursed race of the Ssri’Tel’Quessir. Celessarel had never met a drow before, but she’d heard stories about their attacks on surface elves, and her family had warned her again and again not to trust them, in fact, never to come near them.

She swallowed hard and came a few steps closer. Although her heart was pounding loudly, she hadn’t made it this far just to turn back now.
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

*Argoth, seeing a lot of newcomers coming to the temple with very different intensions and thoughts about the place, desided to do something about it. He took his flute out and started to play a simple, yet very soothing song, with some of that extra, bardic magic touch to it, so that no one would miss his intension.*
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

after argoth finshed playing his delightfuly song that made thalon more at ease he strode over to the comely newcomer and gave a respetful bow and took her hand and ligthly kissed it just as he had done earlyer. "greetings and welcome to the temple allow me to introduce my self i am Thalon mercrow warden of these woods and the suroding contryside as well as a devout worshiper to the danceing one " sensing her unease he decided to lighten the mood "don't worry" he chuckled "i'll protect you from the big bad drow.besides they arent the bigest thing you should worry about.we will be having a feast soon but before you join us would you like a privite tour of the temple"he said as he smiled with his boyish charms
raven_christina
Maid
Maid

Raven greeted the newcomer as well, bowing low from the waist. "Good morrow milady."
--
Raven A. Lightshadow
Celessarel
Maid
Maid

Post by Celessarel »

Celessarel listened to the wonderful song from the flute. This was indeed a strange place where the drow made such beautiful music instead of ... well, doing bad things.

Then she turned her attention to the charming young ranger who had introduced himself as Thalon. "May the Leaf-Lord always shield you from harm," she greeted him. "My name is Celessarel. I'm the younger daughter of Amthavara Feathertouch and Caelashean Bowstring from Suldanesselar."

She blushed as he kissed her hand; it seemed that this place wasn't as strange as she had thought. After all, boys were the same everywhere.

Then she returned the courteous bow of the female wood elf and introduced herself to her as well. "Is he always like this?" she whispered softly to her, with an innocent smile in Thalon's direction.
Jhaelystra
Maid
Maid

Post by Jhaelystra »

Jhaelystra looked at Skippy, wondering what he was listening to. His expression was so silly looking, she just had to laugh. More people came, and the priestess norticed them, but did not move from her spot next to Skippy. She was perfectly happy to keep company with the puppy while she waited for her husband to return from the kitchens, or wherever it was he had gone.

OOC: I apologise for my absence. I've been extremely busy with school ^^' :IC
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

OOC: No worries, same was here.

Skippy said nothing, but wagged his tail merrily at every newcomer that passed. He looked to Jhaelystra, to say something but he quickly changed attention to another figure in the large gateway.
Rooky returned, cursing, her loud and heavy footsteps echoing through the path, and a facial expression the had the word 'kill' all over it.
She nonchalantly removed a few remains of raw meat and muscle from her left shoulder, and tried scratching some blood off.

A low growl came from her as she saw the extra people jog in happily and merilly as they tend to come to this place.

Her second thought was the pup.
She approached the two in a rush.
:3
Jhaelystra
Maid
Maid

Post by Jhaelystra »

The drow priestess patted Skippy's side absently. However when she spotted Rooky coming towards them, she jumped to her feet immediately.

" Is everything alright Rooky?" she asked the growling woman. Jhaelystra hoped that Skippy wasn't going to get into trouble for sitting by her.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Skippy jumped around frantically, so Rooky spared a moment to wrestle with him. Her face had no more an angry expression, but a wide fanged grin revealed.

" No, nothings the matter. I wanted to thank you for taking care of him for this long. Most people take it up, but find him to big sooner or later. He really likes you though.
You hungry? I'll slip you some of the meat for tonight if you are. "

Her eyes fell by chance on Thalon's courting, and she couldn't help but laugh at him.
:3