The Temple & Grounds Role Playing Area

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Taking the chance he looked at Eili" Stay out of trouble, and that includes the kitchen.. if there's mice thats being a problem deal with it.. other than that.. stay out of trouble." If the cat could it'd fold its arms over and give a pout. Moving off Zek took the time to find a quieter spot to sit think and observe trying to get used to thing but all the while he had the high awareness going still never used to the surface as he could never let his guard down here or in the underdark.
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...
raven_christina
Maid
Maid

Post by raven_christina »

[quote="Celessarel":zc34hiso]Then she returned the courteous bow of the female wood elf and introduced herself to her as well. "Is he always like this?" she whispered softly to her, with an innocent smile in Thalon's direction.[/quote:zc34hiso]

"Not sure." Raven whispered, "I've only just arrived here myself."
"I shall pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again."
--
Raven A. Lightshadow
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

*Argoth saw all the newcomers. He was quite thrilled, as it has been a while since he had an occasion to perform.*
Celessarel
Maid
Maid

Post by Celessarel »

Celessarel turned back to Thalon: "It would very kind of you to show me around the temple, and I think I will get back to your generous offer later. But for now, I would like to stay here and make the acquaintance of the others as well."

"So, you're new here as well," she adressed Raven. "You're of the Sy'Tel'Quessir, are you not? Did you also come here to find out more about the teachings of Eilistraee?"
raven_christina
Maid
Maid

"I... came to find a place." Raven professed honestly, "I have heard of the Goddess, but only thought her to be a god of drow. But looking at the assembled company, it seems I've been proven wrong. Sy'Tel'Quessir*? I must admit I'm not familiar with the name."
OOC: *If that's a D&D reference (which it prolly is, lol) forgive my ignorance. It's been about two years since I've picked up a manual.
"I shall pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again."
--
Raven A. Lightshadow
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

"if i may interject for moment ladys" thalon smirked " Sy'Tel'Quessir is the elvish name for our race. the wood elves or green elves as we where known when we were the first of the elves to arrive on farun" he said speaking to raven.

overhearing there eaileyer conversation thalon smiled again and said "my affliction overcomes me only when in the presense of breathtaking beutiys such as yourselfs."
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Thalon! - said Argoth with a lewd smile - Is that how you address ladies?
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

"what i havenit said any thing that wasint true" he wittley retorted with a smile
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Rooky couldn't help it anymore. Being a gambler at heart, to surpress the urges was intilerable. She walked stealthily over to Argoth, and taped him on the shoulder;

"5 gold he fails miserably..."
:3
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

trurnig back to the two ladys in front of him thalon said"are you sure i cant show you around the temple theres only one person who knows the place as well as i so and thats our high priestess Shir'le and shes off on an important task right now," "please it would make me ever so happy to intrduse you to our wonderfull home"he said with a tinge of sadness in his eyes remincint of a new born dog.
raven_christina
Maid
Maid

[quote="Rooky":35vhtz5y]Rooky couldn't help it anymore. Being a gambler at heart, to surpress the urges was intilerable. She walked stealthily over to Argoth, and taped him on the shoulder;

"5 gold he fails miserably..."[/quote:35vhtz5y]
Raven grinned at Argoth and Rooky. "I'll raise my wager to 10."
--
Raven A. Lightshadow
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

*15* said Argoth *wait, if there's no one to contradict your bet... Ok, 5:1 he doesn't fail miserably. He'll just fail... *he kept on talking not too load for no one to overhear.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

" 5:1? More like 20:1. He's going withe the 'I'm-feeling-deprived-of female-company-please-let-me-give-you-a-"tour"' deal.

He'll fail...If not I'll give you my last months gold I won from a drinking contest....Thalon you'd better fail..."
:3
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

I'll take that bet...
raven_christina
Maid
Maid

Raven grinned at the others. "Meh, I think I agree with Rooky."
--
Raven A. Lightshadow