The Temple & Grounds Role Playing Area

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

The pup started kicking the floor. It liked the neck and ear rub. He gave a jolly lick to the woman's hand.
The puppy wagged it's tail, and looked up with big brown eyes.

[color=purple:t537b37l]You're pretty![/color:t537b37l]
:3
Jhaelystra
Maid
Maid

Post by Jhaelystra »

Unsure as to if she was imagining things, she looked at the dear little creature with surprised eyes.
" Did you just talk to me ? Or am I finally going a bit crazy?" she asked both it and her husband, moving to start scratching its tummy with one long nailed hand.
Last edited by Jhaelystra on Tue May 06, 2008 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

*Looks down on the puppy with a surprised look on his face.*

I've never seen something like that happening. I saw familiars that talk freely with their wizards, but this is outstanding.
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Well things were going to get even more interesting for everyone. Yet another lone Drow had appeared almost seemingly out of the woodwork as some would call it. Standing at the very edge of the grounds he just muttered to himself it was possibly a mixture of drow and some other language possibly something from the outsiders or whatever. Hair wasn't pure white but it was pretty close this would make some think that he's high up in age as in elderly in terms of elves. He stopped counting the years he didn't care now he knew he was still very much in the prime.

Sighing some he looked down to the his cat and crouched down and picked it up and walked on. A small familiar nothing great it helped him greatly in certain things. Strange for a drow to have a cat familiar but then again he wasn't normal. Walking up to the temple more and right to where everyone was he'd just watch silently. Drow, elves, humans.. gods only knew what else lurked here. Was this one of the many places he had heard of? Clearing his throat some he set the cat on his shoulder its dark fur blending in perfectly with his attire. How to speak.. common or drow. Common would be best... not to scare the humans or upset them.. gods only knew he had dealt with that enough. Adjusting the bow on his back and the longsword on his hip he spoke." Greetings, my travels have brought me here from a great distance... something seemed to guide me here." He looked at his familiar who looked back and almost shrugged. Looking back he swallowed praying his name hadn't come here nor the story of his life and how he had once served Lloth in the great drow city when he was a child." My name is Zekafae." he couldn't give the house name as he knew it had fallen years ago it didn't matter now.
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

OOC: Jhaelystra, it probably wasn't fair of me to say it, but the pup even though it's only 2 months old, is big enough to occupy your lap completely.

IC:

[color=purple:1ti5ftaz]Whaat? I can talk! All of my kin can! We're big! An-and aand...oh...I lost the though...[/color:1ti5ftaz]

It gave off a sad face, which, as with any pup was quite capable of melting ice. It didn't bother him so much, so he went back to his usual hyper self. He rubbed against Jhaelystra, trying his best to be as cute as possible.

[color=purple:1ti5ftaz]I'm Skippy. You're a pretty lady, what's your name?[/color:1ti5ftaz]

It was a warm day, and that thick pelt of his, like in any pups was hot. He started panting, his tongue dropping to the side of his jaw, all the while giving off a very stupid, yet incredibly adorable face.
Jhaelystra
Maid
Maid

Post by Jhaelystra »

[i:37665pjf]OOC: Rooky: Oh no, thank you for letting me know ^^ I had learned a long time ago never to assume something about someones character. Once they tell me I can incorporate it ^^ Now I know how big he is ^^ *smiles*
Talwyn: darlin I forget already X_X J is a priestess , yes? if she's not correct me X_X :IC[/i:37665pjf]

Jhaelystra laughed, adjusting her hold on the puppy so that she wouldn't accidentally let him slip when he rubbed up against her for attention. In her awe, the drow hadn't quite taken his size into account. She'd simply treated him as she would any other puppy.

" I see that you are big." she agreed, showing straight white teeth in a smile. " You are quite a handsome boy yourself you know.. My name is Jhaelystra. Nice to meet you Skippy. " With a delicate fingers, the priestess used her free hand to rub on his neck vigourously.
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

*Argoth kept listening to the conversation. He watched with disbelieve.*

Skippy is remarkable...
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

Skippy enjoyed the neck rub so much, his leg went into kicking mode again. It was already dangling so there wasn't much harm done to the woman. He jumped out her lap, with a glimmer in his eyes, and yet another very stupid yet adorable expression.

[color=purple:2v11bviq]We grow big...REALLY big..eh..big like this![/color:2v11bviq]

He stood on his hind legs, stretching his front paws as much as his body structure could. He lost his balance and fell on his but. It took him a while to figure out what happened, but when he did he jumped up, sticked his tongue to his side, and wagged his tail.

Determined critter.
Jhaelystra
Maid
Maid

Post by Jhaelystra »

Glancing about, the drow woman noticed that her new friend seemed to be garnering quite a lot of attention from some of the others. However she shrugged it off and looked at the detetermined creature before her with a proud grin.

"I see that! That's very large indeed. You will be even more handsome when you reach your full size. " she told him, laughing again and crooked her finger for him to come to her again once he got himself to his feet after falling " Are you alright Skippy?" she asked him, wanting to check him over and make sure he wasn't hurt.
Jiv'undus P'leik
Maid
Maid

Post by Jiv'undus P'leik »

[center:c6jgf8v8]Malkur leaned against a tree just outside the field of vision of the group, the shadows about him concealing him even from most magical vision. His eyes were that of iron, starring out without warrant or care. A simple scimitar dangled from his hip, and his black hair was tied up though loose and rather messy. His arms were crossed, and shadows leaked from his skin, absorbing the small amount of light around him like a sponge, this man was a Shade.

A holy symbol hung from his neck, a symbol of Shar, a deep black pendent with a purple border, it didn't look like anything but a simple necklace to those not familiar with Shar, for it was very plain and bared nothing too special about it.

His armor was that of maroon, and also seemed to be infused with the darkness about him, wethere a warrant of his skin, or the armors natural strength is unknown. It did not appear he wanted to cause any harm to anyone, he was merely watching for lack of better things to do, at least, that was the most likely reason why.[/center:c6jgf8v8][/size:c6jgf8v8]
raven_christina
Maid
Maid

Post by raven_christina »

Raven adjusted the clasp on her cloak, smoothed down her wild curly hair and ventured up the steps into the commons. She had been told that this place was somewhere were she could be free, and serve something bigger than herself. What that was, she didn't quite know yet.
On her shoulder, the little dragon, about the size of a house cat, awoke with a start. Surprised, he swung his head about looking around. "Easy Onyx." she whispered in the soft tongue of her homeland. She finally reached the archway, swallowing the fear in her throat.
Taking a breath, she stepped into the commons.
There, were an assortment of creatures she had never seen. It surprised and delighted her to see all of these mingling together so freely.
Suddenly Onyx let out a tiny little yip and ducked under her cloak. When Raven looked to where he looked, she was astonished to see a huge...
puppy?
"I shall pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again."
--
Raven A. Lightshadow
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Well, another newcommer! Welcome! I see you have a very interesting pet there!
raven_christina
Maid
Maid

Post by raven_christina »

Raven looked over at who had spoken and she had to smile a little, glad Onyx was an icebreaker. "Yes, it is. This little guy's been with me a very long time."
Opening her cloak, she whistled. Onyx flapped his wings and alighted onto her out-stretched arm. Stepping towards Argoth, she said, "Say hello young man. He's just given you a compliment."
Onyx chirped a greeting, extending his wings to show them off.
"I shall pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again."
--
Raven A. Lightshadow
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Very nice to meet you - he said first to the lady, then turning to the little dragon - and you too little one - he finished smiling.
My name is Argoth. Come, join us. Soon we will have a feast.
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

The pup stopped what he was doing, and turned away from Jhaelystra. His attention was now preoccupied with a bird on a new womans arm. He looked up intrigued, and seemed like he wanted to play, but didn't know if he could play with the bird without hurting it.
He ran around in circles for a while, and returned back to Jhaelystra, hiding behind her back.
He wagged his tail and barked joyfully.

Tha bark attracted Rooky's attention, but she only gave an annoyed look over her shoulder, and proceeded to carry the bucks back to the kitchen to be prepared for the feast.