The Temple & Grounds Role Playing Area

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

ashuraa
Maid
Maid

Post by ashuraa »

Ashuraa looks over at Lance as he walks up to their knot of a gathering on the steps to the entrance to the temple. She gives him a slight nod of greeting.

"I would not know if things have changed."

She then looks back at Spider and Nazaril to see what would transpire next.

To the side to Lance, "It looks like they are going to have a feast shortly, but I do not know where to go for it."
Nazaril Q'intenzz
Maid
Maid

Post by Nazaril Q'intenzz »

Nazaril happened to over hear Ashuraa's aside to the one called Lance. "Um, pardon me if i interject, but i do believe that i am famished from my travels. By the look of it, one would assume that Spider is as well. I feel that it would be wise if the four of us went to, er, search for some knowledgeable person who can direct us in the right direction?" Nazaril concluded his statement and looked toward the other three to await their replies.
DilokRah
Maid
Maid

Post by DilokRah »

Finishing his prayer Rah stands up and heads over to the woman who'd terrified the boy and who the Drow man, seemingly a bard, had called Rooky; keeping his head down so that it will be hard to see into the hood of his robes. Assuming she was a person of some authority in this place Rah offers a small bow before asking, "I know that you are most likely busy so I shall not trouble you long my Lady, but if you could direct me to where this feast is being held it would be greatly appreciated."

Anyone looking closely will notice Rah is standing slightly straighter than before, and that his rise from a sitting position and walk over to Rooky were quicker than an old man with a walking stick should have been able to do.
A man can move a mountain and think himself strong, but a properly placed word can move civilizations.
ashuraa
Maid
Maid

Post by ashuraa »

Ashuraa nodded as the robed and cowled male came adn joined them near Rooky. Hearing his request,a dn Nazeril's, she looked as well to Rooky.

"It would be helpful to know the way , Miss. If you are to busy, it would be appriciated for even a general dirction to go to find this feast," Ashuraa said respectfully.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

OOC: Sorry for the long absence, I was out of town.

IC:

"You're starting to gather big... That's good I suppose. So far I don't know where we'll put the tables, but it'll be enough for all to sit. We'll be summoned to where it is, don't worry; You won't loose your meal.

Forgive my absent mindedness... A crowd is gathering..."

She scanned the area again, throwing an eye to the elf calling herself Ashuraa. Rooky'll leave her be...for now.
:3
Nazaril Q'intenzz
Maid
Maid

Nazaril watched as the fiery druid called Rooky turned away. He turned to the group before him, "Well, that's at least a bit of good news." he said, regarding the others,"I suppose now we just, wait to be summoned?"
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

"Yes, you wait. Until then, why don't you people get a drink or two? There's a nice fun loving tavern just down the road, why not go there? Unless you preffer standing here like starved geese.

Why don't you go sightseeing? Go see the Temple more. Find a guide, annoy her, and the rest of the clergy."

With a large frown she turned away. Her profile was strange. Her upper lip the most; It bulged out a bit, as did her lower lip.
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Argoth sat down right where he stood. He freed his hands from his cloak and started tuning the lute he was carrying.

"Why not sit here? We can gather on the old logs we have, right beside the fireplace. Or, maybe not." he said as he realised his leg was slowly beeing covered with ants.
He got to his feet and started shaking the insects off his shoe. Then he turned to the others:
"Who is willing to venture for some tables and seats?"
Nazaril Q'intenzz
Maid
Maid

"Sounds like a plan to me." Nazaril said in response to Argoth's solution. "How about you guys?", he said, turning to regard the others,"Would you care to join the Master of Music and myself in the temple?"
ashuraa
Maid
Maid

Post by ashuraa »

Ashuraa noticed teh difference about Rooky and then turned her attention towareds Argoth and the others.
"Where can I find tables and I will go get them."
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Probably next to the banquet hall, opposite the place we prepare normal meals. Come! I shall show you.
Nazaril Q'intenzz
Maid
Maid

"I'll help with them to, if it isn't to much trouble." Nazaril said as he stepped into line behind Ashuraa as Argoth led the way.
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

Her eyes followed the group. Rooky's trust lay only in Argoth, and he as a bard would probably give his life then to betray the Priesthood of Eilistraee; if only for the bloody melodrama.

But there's more then one newcomer, and most of them seemed to have scattered. The guards here hide themselves very well - if not for the added benefit of a powerful nose, she'd have no idea where they were. Threw such a gift comes a pact with nature. And nature can give spies in all shapes and sizes. Sparrows.

Rooky always had an affection for sparrows and robins. Sparrows fascinated her with their small stature, and way of flying and the robins song carried news of spring and summer - a time to rest from providing feed for forest dwellers during winter. Expenses grew each year, as game population started rising a few years ago. She'd personally taken care of farmers and villagers, even a few soldier passing through the forest to try and scare the Clergy and inhabitants of the temple.
Though never willing to admit it, she cared deeply for them all, her students most of all. An already dark forest with all the creeps and crawls in it, just begging for a werewolf.

Sparrows were plentifull this day; There were sparrows every where, and their chirps filled and rilled through the temple; each sparrow chirped away the position of the newcomers through out the temple. Keeping track of them all is nothing new.

The light slowly vaned. The preparations for the feast should begin. Rooky went up to her room to change; A simple woodsman's outfit, and a hatchet - wood for light, and general enjoyment. A rare sight of whistling away merily, as she walked to the deep woods, secretly she looked forward to the feast, even is she didn't want to be there...
ashuraa
Maid
Maid

Post by ashuraa »

Ashuraa walked with Argoth and the other male with a quiet stillness. Her golden gaze kept watch even here int eh temple. In her long life she had never found anyplace where there was not always some danger lurking.

When they reached where teh tables where stored she helped drag them to the place that this feast was going to start.

"Sir, can you tell me more of this place? And what this feast is for?"
Spider
Maid
Maid

Post by Spider »

Spider caught up the rest of the new arrivals. "I'm also interested in what these matters pertain to. There certainly must be some significance to going to all this trouble to arrange this feast, much less inviting common strangers to it."