Banshee's Call - Training Session

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

"Thalon...why...I repeat...WHY did you blow up my tavern?! Does the whole world hate me?!"

The tavern blew another time, and now some of the roof was gone as well. Rooky felt like crying.

"You know there's a nice tavern down in Crookwood...Now there's a flower shop there, because it went 'puff' just like this one...
*sniff* They are going to make a flower shop out of this too..."

She looked on into the enptyness of the paved road, like a lost and helpless puppy...the beer...the women...the fights...the beer...
All went poof...

Loud clanking footsteps, as those of armed guards came rushing down. One of them yelled out;

"What's the meaning of this?"
:3
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

OOC:when i said blow i ment figertivly not blow up as in kaboom
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Thalon Mercrow":33umae90]OOC:when i said blow i ment figertivly not blow up as in kaboom[/quote:33umae90]

Well blow up like a powder keg, clearly could imply an exposion.

Rocky, it is an US/British expression that things get disorganized, large confusesion.

Such that any disaster can cause. In this case what occured was a bar wide fight. The building should not be harmed much but much of the contents will likely take damage. Windows, tables, chair, bottles and so on. As far as it goes a fire could start. In any event all that was started was a bar fight. It is up to you to choose to edit your post or for that matter try to rip Thalon's arm off for even touching you.

As alwayls the OOCs will self distruct in something like 5 days, If I remember to check or sooner if I have reasonable confidence this post has been read by concerned parties to the confusion.