[CAMPAIGN] Good, Old-fashioned Lych Hunt

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Nazaril Q'intenzz
Maid
Maid

[CAMPAIGN] Good, Old-fashioned Lych Hunt

Post by Nazaril Q'intenzz »

Miles off the coast of Waterdeep, a great evil is lurking on the Pustule Isle. A wicked Liche has come to power and is forging an army of Undead minions to try to take control of the powerful port city. I must rally my friends to action and stop this force immediately!
The reason that I ask it to be trusted friends is simply so that I can be sure that "betrayal" is not option. I know that my friends will soon come to my aid.
I search for the basics: One keen-eyed ranger, a cunning rogue, a skilled wizard, and a courageous paladin. All, however, must be between Level 1 and 3, be adept at fighting the Undead, and have a considerable amount of courage.
Please hurry! The City of Splendors, and, possibly, all of the Realms, needs you. Send me a message describing your skills (with an optional equipment list) or talk to me about them at the Temple so that I can take a measure of your loyalty and honor. I know that, together, by song and sword, we will succeed!