The Half-Moon Inn and Fest Hall Part 3

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

Ariali blushed at Lothir's joke, even if it wasnt directed at her. she nodded to the group. "yes, it was an accidental adventure, many years ago. I'll go, assuming yall need me or want my help. I dont know much about things yall do here, but I would love to learn. but I better go say hi."

Ariali got up from the group and headed twords the old friends. many of the patron were still upset at the distrubence of the group.
"um, hello old friends," she said softly. "what brings yall here?"
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
NyssaRilynana
Maid
Maid

Post by NyssaRilynana »

"Thanks Ariali," Nyssa shouts after her as she gets up from the table. "She is so nice. I like her," she says out loud to no one in particular, but in earshot of everyone close to her.
Alu xuil lil dumoasen del lil quar''valsharess
Go with the blessings of the goddess

~Nyssa Vasafay Rilynana~
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Post by Gareth Ravenmantle »

"Bye and good luck, Whatever it is you are doing." Gareth took another swig of the Ale from his canteen, Half muttering and half complaining that it was very rare, He would have to make more when he runs out, Not an easy thing to do. Unfortunately.
NyssaRilynana
Maid
Maid

Post by NyssaRilynana »

Nyssa leans down and picks up her staff, then uses it to reach across and poke Gareth in the arm. "You're drunk aren't you?"
Alu xuil lil dumoasen del lil quar''valsharess
Go with the blessings of the goddess

~Nyssa Vasafay Rilynana~
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Onix took note of the fact that many of the patrons seemed annoyed with the disturbance that they'd created; he turned to face the terrifying trio, as he'd dubbed them.
"Gents, I believe that our little onstage performance has brought about more than I intended it to do. Might I suggest that we try and keep volumetric effects to a minimum." The clone then noticed the female elf making her way over to their location.
"Don't look now, but I believe that you've got company, light-weight," he said to Veraka. The aasimar ignored the commando

Veraka saw Ariali approach, and had to smile; "Hey Ariali; long time, no see," he replied to her low introduction; "as to what we're doing here, well, that'd be more due to tall, tech, and heavy," he said indicating the nano-suit armored warrior. Aurora lifted her head, and smiled to the Lythari; [i:1htz880b]hello, Ariali; it has been some time.[/i:1htz880b]

The storm warrior leaned in, "and don't worry about how we parted terms, I'm understanding of that." He turned around to introduce her to Onix, though, he wasn't sure how he'd react.
"Onix, this is Ariali, a . . . . very good friend of me, Aurora, Drakin, and Drakashin," he paused, "and the infamous fat imp."

Onix regarded the conversation between the female elf and Veraka with more than a curious expression. [i:1htz880b]Probably good, old friends, possibly more[/i:1htz880b] he thought to himself, the idea bringing up an image of his squad and him; for a slight moment, his face acquired a slight hint of sadness and nostalgia, but was lost as the commando brought his attention to the wild elf that Veraka was introducing.
"Greetings, ma'am; I have to admit, I was not expecting to find one of my breed on this rock you call 'Toril'," he inclined his head toward her. "But anyways, enough of the introductory theatrics, as much as I am for sitting around and chatting, I noticed how you were over among that group of rather diverse people, and am curious, what are you all chatting up over there?"
Last edited by veraka on Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

"Nyssa, I am offended you would even think that, Since when am i drunk? Oh, There was that one time... Nevermind! The point is that i am not drunk, Ive been somber for what seems like a year now, They only have wine in the monasteries, and you can only have like one cup! Plus, Just because i enjoy finely made, and possibly dangerous liquor, Does not make me an alcoholic... Okay, I haven't had alot to drink today, Im trying to keep it on the level, And not get pissed drunk every inn, Its like a challenge, Lets see how long Gareth can go before ordering another pint! Its an alright road game, Sure beats I-Spy..."
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

still her shy shelf, "how do they say, 'well met?' yeah thats it." she sent a hello to Aurora and knelt down to scratched behind her ears. "yes, years I believe. I am just recently returned to this realm. I havent seen you kind before tho. but I'm not one to say much." she turned back to her table, "planning on some trip far from here. tho I dont really know where. but Nyssa is heading it up," indicating the druid(?) at the table then turned attention back to the new group. "so I probably will help out. every group needs a cleric I guess. so how have yall been these years?"
Chalithra
Maid
Maid

Post by Chalithra »

Chalithra smiled softly and offered a nod to Ariali.

"Enjoy catching up dear."

She watched the girl wander away for a few moments but then she shifted her gaze back to the group a deep breath was drawn in and held for a long few moments before being released in a sigh. Another small smile is offered to Nyssa.

"I thank you." But she then laughs shrugging a bit. "The common tongue is yet new to me. Flattery......that is saying nice things about another yes?"

A grin as she rocks back a bit in her seat, the front legs of her chair leaving the ground in the doing. Her gaze dances over the assembled but finally settles on Garreth. A tilt of head and she grins.

"So, are you sharing? Or is it one of those it'll kill you things?"
L'veirs ulu l'ssussun dos inbau l'olathur l'veldrin doera
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Gareth grins back, "Well, That all depends on what were sharing, Doesn't it? Be it a bed or a blade or booze, Il share, Generously, Take your pick..."
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

The bard grins, poking Gareth. "Hey, I thought lines like that were supposed to be MY venue, Gareth! You ARE a little schlitzed, aren't you?" He chuckles, then adds, "Should you even BE drinking something that strong if you're trying to become a knight? I thought they all ha vows against that sort of thing."

He turns back to Nyssa, and gives her and Chalithra a playful smile. "What he said goes double for me, fair maidens, or even triple, if the lovely Ariali wishes to join." He winks, and snickers again, then tries to compose hmself. "Well, two of the three, anyway. I'll leave it up to you to decide which two. Ah well, enough flirting. When should we go? the road is starting to look more inviting by the minute." He says, noddng in the diection of the noisy group with a slight look of annoyance.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

"Only a little, And plus, It only really matters if you have the good deeds, Man you should have seen this one guy, His name was Dunca, He was a Dwarf, and the guy could drink! We would half a pint of ale for every 2 he drank, All the other knights were sprawled out over their chairs, passed out, And he was still sitting there drinking! What an inspiration... What a role-model." Gareth snickered out, and noticed the drunkards walking in and causing a ruckus.

"And i think we should know when we are going, Looks like the fools are coming into the inn again..."
Chalithra
Maid
Maid

Post by Chalithra »

She couldn't help but laugh even though she was shaking her head. Her hand rises to press lightly against her own breast as if she were attempting to hold her heart within her chest. It took several moments for her to regain lost breath. Ahhhh but corsets, aren't they wonderful.

"I suppose I'll settle for the drink for now. However I do find the evenings to be quite cold. Bed warmers are always welcome particularly if I'll be sleeping beneath the stars."

A shift of gaze to Lothir and her grin turns impish.

"What, it took this silver tongued devil to wander in before you noted that you were in fact surrounded by rather attractive ladies? For shame!"

A sly wink offered to him though she soon followed that with a bare wrinkle of nose.

"We're supposed to leave two days hence. Must we return to business so very soon?"

A glance at the boisterous group, her gaze dancing over them before she shrugs and returns her attention to the group she's been chatting with.
L'veirs ulu l'ssussun dos inbau l'olathur l'veldrin doera
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

"Bed warmer?" he says slowly, with one brow arched in a playful smirk. "Milady, you underestimate me. With me in it, one would likely get quite hot!" He teases Chalithra.

"And silver-tngued I may be, but the only devil here is Gareth." He says the last bit completely deadpan. "Though he seems determined to hide that part beneath a veneer of knighthood- for which I applaud his effort, however futile." He winks at Gareth, and grins.

"In any case, how could he NOT notice? The radience of so many fair maidens shines brighter than the sun in here. But I suppose he was simply blinded by it. It happens to the best of us." He sighs, and nods at her comment about business. "You are right, of course. Business canwait. At the moment, it's pleasure for me. As it alwys is in the presence of such beauty."
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Aurora enjoyed the momentary scratch for what is was worth.
Veraka answered in first before Onix could; "Oh you now, the usual. Fighting off demons with the help of tall, dark, and lethal and his twin brother," Veraka for a second, "demons including that one." He pointed toward a grumpy Grisnaw. "Did however, have to save the furball once, and what a nerve-racking adventure that was."

The commando watched the engagement between Veraka and the newly arrived Ariali; he grinned at Veraka and Ariali. [i:3rgde9rv]Yup; definitely had something together before this, perhaps more than friendship. I wonder.[/i:3rgde9rv]
"Sorry ma'am; I'm kinda new to this world myself and as such, have yet to acquainted with everyone around it's surface. So you mean to tell me that the half-drow, Nyssa, is leading some sorta new adventure, eh?" he asked Ariali once Veraka was down with his little chat. Upon closer inspection of the group that Ariali had indicated he, Onix noticed two of them he knew.
"Well, well, well. What have we here? Ma'am," he said to Ariali, "do you any one over in that little group of yours named Lothir and Gareth, by chance?"
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

"oh."
she looked to Aurora and whispered, "he needed the help I bet" she winked.
"um yeah. why?" speaking to the wierd dressed half elven.