The Half-Moon Inn and Fest Hall Part 3

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

The storm warrior had to give an honest smile at the bard's jest, he just didn't know what the degree of jokes was for Veraka, but the aasimar accepted them for what they were. "At the very least I've become more tolerant of a certain over-sized imp."

"Oh, and why's that; you don't seem the sort that would harbor a grudge of anything," Veraka said as he took a drink from his wine, admiring the taste of it.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

"Ha! Don't be so sure. I've known a few folks I'd love to give a good arse-kicking to, though that's more of a principal thing. For one thing, I now a certain paladin who could stand to learn a lesson or two on tolerance from you."
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka smiled at the prospect of a bard dishing out an a serious royal-boot-up-the-ass kick to anyone; "Now that I'd like to see myself."

"Oh, and have I met this paladin before? Because believe me when I say that there's a lot more to learning THAT kinda of patience than meets the eye."
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

((Well, gonna be gone for ten days, so if you all wanna continue, just tell what happens to Onix and Veraka, and Aurora, they'll accompany Nyssa on her adventure as tanks, so yeah.))
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
NyssaRilynana
Maid
Maid

Post by NyssaRilynana »

Nyssa re-enters the tavern slowly. She stands there and lets her hood down. She shakes her her long hair and takes a breath. Her skin glows (as much as it can) from her refreshing meditation.

((the thread is up.))

She removes her cloak again and takes her seat.

"What did I miss?"
Alu xuil lil dumoasen del lil quar''valsharess
Go with the blessings of the goddess

~Nyssa Vasafay Rilynana~
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

"not too much, they been joking back and forth," indicating Veraka and Lothir. she took a sip of her drink and smiled. "so plans coming along for your journey?"
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
NyssaRilynana
Maid
Maid

Post by NyssaRilynana »

"Plans go well, thank you for asking. We'll be leaving soon. Will you join us?" Nyssa asks.

~Nyssa Vasafay Rilynana~
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

"i have nothing else to do. so i supose i could, assuming you need extra help. but i have to tell you, that physical combat is abhorrent to us lythari; i mean if the situation is dire I can defend. but we must work hard to distinguish ourselves from our 'so called cousins'. not that we are related." she paused and smiled, "but I do make an ok scout and have some clerical skills," she said humbly. truthfully she was a very good scout, she just didnt think of herself as such.
NyssaRilynana
Maid
Maid

Post by NyssaRilynana »

"That's good. And I understand your position. I think we need a scout," Nyssa says, reflecting on the list of those who said they would join her on her journey.

She orders a bottle of wine of the table and pours each of her companions a glass.

"We might as well drink now. I need to be clear headed for this trip."

~Nyssa Vasafay Rilynana~
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Ariali nodded and spiiped the wine, her first time trying it. it was stronger than she would have guessed but held back the small cough from it.
"i hope i can help in many ways. and may the Lady guide our steps."
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

OOC: I'm going to assume that some time has passed.

"I'll drink to that," Lothir says, a bit bleary-eyed. It is clear that he has been napping at the table. "Is it time to go already? Ah, where DOES the time go, eh?" He gets up, and heads upstairs to get his things, then quickly comes back down again, loaded for the journey.

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Hearing Lothir, Veraka had to take a good gulp of his newly acquired glass of wine from Nyssa. The effect was near immediate, though he made a serious effort to hide his being overwhelmed be the strength of the alcoholic beverage.

Aurora raised her head after a solemn nap and said outloud through her thoughts, [i:c0qb0ng3]and here I thought that you learned to hold you liquor from Drakin.[/i:c0qb0ng3]
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

OOC: It's late, I'm bored, and so I thought I'd toss this thread back up. since no one seems to be rp'ing much right now, I thought a simple chat around a table over some drinks is in order....

IC: The trio breezes in through the door- all of them slender and lithe in figure, hoods up against a heavy summer rain outside. As they enter, one moves over to the bar and lowers his hood, shaking the rain from his long green cloak. It's a young drow male, with distinctive ice-blue eyes and fine clothes in shades of blue and green, with soft black boots, and his long white hair tied back in a tail with a black silk ribbon. A travel pack and a beautiful black lacquered lute poke out from under his cloak.

the other two find a table quickly. One is female, holding a large basket covered by a cloth in one hand, and the other is male, with a shining mithril breastplate with a symbol of a scepter and lighening bolt encircled by a crown, and an elegant long sword at his side. The female sets down the basket, and a sound of muffled whimpers comes from under the blanket.

"They're getting fussy again. I'm so glad we found this place before it got any muddier out," says the female as she lowers her hood to reveal beautiful elven features, but with skin of a satiny gold hue, with tiny horns on her forehead, and a slight frill to the edges of her pointed ears. her eyes are sapphire blue, with pupils like those of a serpent. Her nose and jaw appear slightly longer and more angular than usual, almost reptilian.

The male pulls down his hood, to reveal a face that is much the same, though more masculine. Both have silvery hair, with golden locks at the temples. Hers is worn long, with the golden locks braided, while his is cropped short everywhere except for those same long gold braids.

"Sister, have you fed or changed them recently?" he asks, scowling down almost disapprovingly as she removes the blanket to reveal two small infants in the basket, one wrapped in pink, the other in blue. the infants are clearly half-drow, but with a vaguely golden sheen to their gray skin. Both have silver-white hair and light blue eyes.

The drow comes over to the table, and sits down beside the elf-woman. "I've ordered food and some warm cider, and paid for our rooms. It's so good to be back here again. I wonder if we'll see any familiar faces?"

"If they are friends of yours, then I can't WAIT," says the other elf sourly, rolling his bright blue slit-pupiled eyes.

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

((yeah im board also...))

Ariali continued to sip the strong drink when another group, and unusual couple entered. she discretely watched them as well as watching and listening to the conversation around the table.
after a few more sips her head felt lighter than usual. her senses strange. she looked at her drink confused.
had someone poisoned her? she didnt detect any. she shook her head yet it made her head spin more so.
bad idea she told ehrself. she almost felt the floor rushing to meet her but tried to maintain balance.

(figured if her first drink she might be a little buzzed...lol...might make for some funny scene))
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

OOC: Is she readily noticable out in the open, or in a dark corner? And what's she wearing?

IC: "Palax, MUST you always be so sarcastic? The folk at Candlekeep were mostly good people, as are many who visit here. There is a small group of Eilistraeeans living nearby, so they are frequent visitors. Please try to be civil." The drow says, as he pours drinks for them all.

"Lothir, dear, would you check Zaknirrachel to see if he needs changing? I suspect they both do, as Mayerelaen certainly does." The female asks. The drow nods, and does as requested.