On The Shores of Despair (Part 4)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

Drakashin merely sat back and watched. Enjoying the spectacle of a dwarf, celestial, and drow throwing snowballs at each other.

Another set of eyes were watching the three. Grisnaw sat in the tree and watched, waiting for the right moment to strike. As he watched he pulled out some netting that he took from Drakashin's tower before they left, and began packing and placing snowballs into it. Once he had enough he gathered the edges of the net and took flight.

He soared around the scene of the battle for a few moments.

Then he yelled, "I got presents!" and released a hail of snowballs on the three.
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Drakashin viewtopic.php?p=29418#29418
Drakin viewtopic.php?t=1701
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian grinned. Perhaps he would witness his first marriage ceremony today.

"I would be honored to serve as a witness," he said. "To your joining rite."
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

" Adain " Cinder said in her thoughts to him " I beleive it is proper edicate to wait to be asked this hounor. " come and help me gather some winter plums for the feast after the rite. " please she coyed.
" Perhaphs i might kiss you if you are realy lucky " giggling she took his hand " Come on the forest is so beautiful. "
Zhetta
Maid
Maid

Post by Zhetta »

From her hidden position on the mountian, Zhettas spying eyes and mindmelding are carefully anylizing the situation in this camp. She definately has a goal in mind, yet for now no one will know her mission...................
Zhettas magic makes her undetectable to all in the camp, she will make her presence known when she is ready to reveal herself
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

"Oh," Adian said, a little embarrassed. "Er...I thought I'd just toss that out there. I'll let you discuss things. Call us when you get things sorted out."

Adian turned and followed after Cinder...wondering how they would find plums at this time of year in the snow.
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

" You haven't herd of winter plums, well there are not many winter fruits but there are some and we are just lucky to find a tree. " Cinder said forgetting that perhaps his thoughts were not directed at her. She was carring a small basket she had got from the pack horse, Meldrinus followed them. " Winter plums are very sweet and cold " she said and grabed a large piece of snow and stuffed it in his pants. " like you " she ran off giggling knowing he would have his revenge.
Zhetta
Maid
Maid

Post by Zhetta »

Zhetta mounts her Golden Eagle to take a look from a different perspective.................her mission is set in stone and nothing or no one will deter her from her spiritual duty ღི♥ྀღ
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian made a surprised squawking sound and he wondered how in the hells he got teh snow through his armor. It took him several moments to get the snow out before he was off in "hot" pursuit.

"CINDERRR!"
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder ran as fast as she could to reach the plum tree, she knew he was gaining on him hearing him call her name. She quickly climbed the tree reaching it be for he cought up. She sat on a branch high in the tree with the glitter of the frosty purply plums around her, knowing he was not likely to climb the tree easily in his armor. She calmy picked a few and was eating them when he reached the tree. " Come on up Adain mmm they are so good " she called down to him. taunting him.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian stopped at the tree and glared upward. After a brief contemplation he began climbing the tree himself Elven chain mail weighed less than human-made, and between that and this strength he was making good headway. In moments he was climbing towards the nimble druid, his movements dislodging snow from the branches all around them. He took his time...after all there was nowhere for her to go, right?
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder watch as he made his way up the tree the snow was pilling on her, she narrowed her eyes with a slight rise to her right brow. She moved away from the truck giving him room to sit beside her invitingly. After all it was true that she did eventually want to be cought, and it was looking like she had no alternative but to surender. As he aproched her she pushed a small frosed plum into his mouth and smiled deviously.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

"Mf."

She'd been right, it was delicious. He pulled himself up to the branch che indicated and sat...taking an extra grip on the tree. Despite being more agile than most humans, Adian was not a natural climber like a druid was.

"Wow," he said, looking at the view below them...and the snowball fight. "This is amazing."

The way the sky rose forever above his head, the horizon stretched out all around...he wondered if this was what it was to fly.

He was about to put an arm around Cinder when his sharp eyes spotted the strange, very large bird in the sky. Its coloring and size was completely wrong for the region.

"What is that?" he asked, pointing.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Hearing Adian's offer, and his apparent flirtatious brush with the druidess, Veraka disengaged from Neriah, who was still awe-struck by Pwdn's gifts, and proceeded over to Adian to ask the young paladin a somewhat pointed, personal question.

The aasimar lumbered over to the tree that Cinder had taken refuge in and that Adian was now situated in with her, and looked up, ready to ask the young drow his question.

It was Adian's comment about the odd bird in the sky that drew Veraka's attention.
The aasimar recognized the bird from his wilderness experience with the Uthgardt tribe that he'd been with.

"[b:3g1ntrlp]That[/b:3g1ntrlp] Adian, is a dire-eagle, and one that is not here just for show and tell," the aasimar growled, not liking the presence of the bird.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

What had been a romantic, breathtaking view had turned into a vulnerable perch.

"I think we might want to get back to the ground," Adian said, taking the cue from Veraka's tone. "Right away."

He began climbing back down...a bit mroe slowly than he had manage coming up.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"In all irony, something just [b:rtbtndp2]has[/b:rtbtndp2] to happen at [b:rtbtndp2]this[/b:rtbtndp2] moment, right when I was gonna ask you something my friend," Veraka says pointedly up to Adian who was now scaling down from his perch in the tall tree.

Looking back to the approaching avian, Veraka looks up to Cinder and says "Cinder, though I'm not one for doubting any of your abilities with animals right now, that bird doesn't strike me as one who's completely wild."
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix