Shores of Dispair (part 5)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zhetta
Maid
Maid

Post by Zhetta »

Well now Cinder didn't to much took what lute playing on her mind. Zhetta pick up the lute and played magicly........now may be we could have the bride and groom dance there love dance....I have the perfect your song......beauty filled the trees and dances on the breez filling the air with Merriment.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

((First off: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6SQLOtQOgU:1mzh08ai]Can you feel the love Tonight[/url:1mzh08ai] ))

[i:1mzh08ai]Cinder; you [b:1mzh08ai]do[/b:1mzh08ai] realize that Neriah would probably be willing to teach you a few tricks when it comes to seducing your desired mate, don't you?[/i:1mzh08ai] Aurora said in a dead-pan remark as she came pawing up beside Neriah and Veraka.

Seeing Adian being tackled to the ground and plunged into a kissing frenzy by his fanatical lover; Cinder, Veraka couldn't help but say; "Alright Sparky, here's the deal. If you wanna court the little lady, you gotta be a [b:1mzh08ai]straight[/b:1mzh08ai] shooter, do ya got it?"
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

One thing Adian had [i:9hgmnwbf]not[/i:9hgmnwbf] expected was her coming at him with her dress unlaced. His brain seemed to completely freeze up, which surprised him greatly. He'd seen nearly every member of the Promenade "skyclad" at one time or another and was quite used to it. Somehow, though, Cinder had him transfixed. It was only when she collided with him that he managed to regain some sort of sanity and tussle with her in the snow.

Then came the kisses and his sentience seemed to run right off the trail again.

Court? Straight shooter? What?

Oh, who cared?

Ah, youth...
Vailintin
Maid
Maid

Post by Vailintin »

((At this point, I don't have much to add, though Zhetta, no offense, I do wish you'd read my posts too, or at least respond to them in kind. It's nice to join in a low-key RP once in awhile and i don't wish to be left out.))
1st: Tristian Gyssemitori (Moon-Elf, Dire Werebat, Druid)
2nd: Vailintin (Accomplished Tiefling thief of riches, hearts, and virtues.)
3rd: Millek Amephran (Hedonistic Satyr Ranger/Bard)
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

She should have been freezing by now but Adain's armor was oddy warm all though her wool dress was getting wet. Cinder might have liked to stay but her back was starting to get very cool. " Now see what you have done, i am soaked " she teased Adain. " kissing him one last time be she rolled him over and sat on him and tightened the laces on her dress smiling. " Now you will have to warm me by the fire or i should get a terrible cold ." she got up and grabbed a hand full of snow and sprinkled it on his face. " i am going to have to change my dress now, i will see you at the fire."
Zhetta
Maid
Maid

Post by Zhetta »

(( ooc sorry about that Millek.....thought we could talk by the fire with a mug of wine just have't gotten there yet and now i am playing the lute ))
Zhetta asked Millek if he knew the tune she was playing on the lute and if he could jion in, " come sit by the fire lets make some music "
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian sat up and watched her go to change, his eyes latched to her as she walked.

He shook his head, amazed at her and himself, as he got up and went over to the fire.

"What is happening to me?" he wondered aloud, asking no one in particular.
Zhetta
Maid
Maid

Post by Zhetta »

Hey green eyes Zhetta motioned to Millek............you do know that I can read minds right..............and you suggesting you want me in your arms a little less than sober............is a bit inappropiate........naughty moon elf..............I think we should share some time to get to know each other..........come sit by me and we will chat............There was much love in the air, but Zhetta could sense some raw passion as well............my suggestion to make music together was just that.................
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder returned to the fire and found a place to dry her dress that was out of the way.She sat down beside Adain who was learning back on meldrinus comfortably she leaned in to him as he put his arm around her, she rested her head on the curve between his shoulder and chest. It seemed to her that when she was close to him like this a part of her that she barley knew would emerge and was rejeuvinate in there combined energy. This elusive part of herself grew stronger in her since she knew Adain and she could often feel her though out the day. It was herself of coarse, but had only encountered her in sparce flashes throw out her life.
" I am chilled to the bone Adain " she said " does your new Armor keep you warm as well ? she asked " It seemed to be so warm when we were buried in the snow." She pulled her blanket around them to take the chill out of her bones.
Last edited by CinderSuru on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
ajo939
Maid
Maid

Post by ajo939 »

Sorry, its a long one. My posts aren't usually this long though. the beginning is mostly fluff.

Eliath gazed at the sky. Even in the winter, he was never cold, due to his garments. He wore a ridiculous wide brimmed green hat, with a few feathers of some exotic bird, he wore a pair of leather gloves on his hands, with bulges underneath that could only be rings. Shining adamantine bracers circled his muscled arms. On his feet were knee high leather boots. He wore a silken shirt, and baggy pants, both black. Nothing on him should have provided enough warmth to sustain him through fall, let alone a full blown winter, yet sustain him it did, his lips weren't even blue. His khopeshes were sheathed at his sides, in plain view, and his black cloak was draped over his head, it's magic helping him hide in the woods. He had no campfire going, he feared the light it shed would be a little bit too obvious to the dangers of the woods for a lone traveler to risk. Just like the campfire of the large group he had the misfortune to pitch his camp not far from. Even out in the wilderness he was loathe to reveal his whereabouts to other people. However, they had food, warmth, in the form of a fire, and other things, he noticed, as a drow male was swept up into the arms of a female whom he couldn't see clearly due to the light of the fire. Cursing the gods silently, he decided that it might be best to give the ring that warmed him a rest, considering that he had used it for almost a week consecutively. If he was lucky, he mused, he could simply sneak into the camp, take some provisions, and be on his merry way, while everyone was looking at the merriment unfolding between the pair. But just as he made the decision to go, the female stood up, and went away. Cursing the gods even more, Eliath decided to try his luck. Just in case, however, with a tip of his hat (hat of diguise), the clothing Eliath wore suddenly became more ragged and threadbare, the shirt and pants were replaced by heavier varieties, and the khopeshes were nowhere to be found, the green hat became a dirty head wrapping, stained with dirt, and blood. His face, then clean shaven, now grew a scraggly beard, and minor cuts and scars crisscrossed his tanned skin. The disguise was simply another precaution though, as he was exceptionally skilled in stealth, and the additional magic of his cloak and boots made him neigh impossible to see or hear. He tentatively took a step out into the ring of firelight, behind the man in full plate armor, and stealthily made his way forward.
Death is an inevitable process of this world. The lords and heroes of this realm kill just as much as I. I simply profit from death, and so they call me evil.

Character Stats:
viewtopic.php?t=1851
Zhetta
Maid
Maid

Post by Zhetta »

Zhetta was in conversation with her green eyed, yet she sense a strong smell of deception and caught a quick sight of a deciever......she nudged her green eyed moon elf who was making himself quite a admireable conversationalist...............and showed him the direction of the deciever feathers............tonight she would allow the moon elf the chance to be the one to reveal the sneaky sneakster........
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

Seeing the stranger Cinder spoke only to Adain. This mans was to intention was to steel food . He is not what he seems to be honorable he is not. She looked at the man sternly but otherwise remained quite for now.
Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

Post by Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind »

((That's rather overdoing it, he just described in detail that his character is both in disguise and being stealthy. If you want to just ignore that you ought to do him the courtesy of describing exactly how your characters are doing it.

Edit: On that matter; Elliath, we have three paladins with us, would this guy register as evil?))
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

((as a rogue, I wouldnt be seen that easy. so i wouldnt expect yall to see him unless u got a true seeing [i:3uqm25um]and [/i:3uqm25um]was on watch duty. zarae is the only one really watching as far as i know while the celebration is going.
b/c yall are partying, you would be distracted and lessen ur chances of spotting him.
so if i were yall, to be fair, u could [i:3uqm25um]sense [/i:3uqm25um]something, like a malignant presence.
i think he's LE, if the profile page is correct. but it would be fair to him as a stealth character.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

(( Pwdn . well Hmm stealing to my idea is just dishonorable, maybe if he has good intentions he would interduce himself and would ask as for food there is odviosly not a shortage, or wait to be offered as he most certainly would be ))
Last edited by CinderSuru on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.