Dragon Slayer

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Darkros
Maid
Maid

Re: Dragon Slayer

Post by Darkros »

[i:da3drzh7]Hive?[/i:da3drzh7] Drithor thought to himself. A tirbana? It had to be. [i:da3drzh7]"I... I like this Drow and its hive, made the weak one silent and slumber."[/i:da3drzh7] Weak one? Drithor looked around and saw the young half breed fall to the ground. If his memory of the Tribana was correct, she would stay asleep until hurt or the Tribana awoke her. "Well, since Drithor seems to have forgotten his manners, may I invite you all in?" Nedithra spoke to al the people still standing outside the caves.
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

the drowess looked to the new comer then to the priestess, distrust clearly in her amber eyes. A swish of her head tossing the loose strand of crimson hair put of her face, she headed into the cave.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Laying on the ground, slender skinny form convulsed in sudden movements once. For even dream could not free her from fear and anxiousness. Whining sounded from her lips, another dream ravaging her mind.
Ogrim
Maid
Maid

Post by Ogrim »

Tirbana? Perhaps it could be, but again with so much disguise, and only those hands to go on, even Formians and Thri-keen could appear this way. Still, perhaps a Drow would have invested some time learning of the common surface enemies of his surface kin. She is neither a mind-reader, nor clairvoyant, and knows naught her race is suspected so easily. By powers greater than she, this one has transcended her natural lifespan, and developed a sense of purpose, to lead her kin into a new future beyond mere survival. At the welcome invitation, further into the light does the heavily disguised biped approach,violet compound eyes behind concealing theater mask, however, keeping a wary watch on the drow female.

((OOC: I apologize for long delay in posting, I am finding much difficulty in reading Dakros's last post, I can't really make out who is saying what to who, given the context. I hope I got it right.))
Darkros
Maid
Maid

Post by Darkros »

((sorry about that, Drithor didn't say anything, and Nedithra was adressing the group as a whole.))

Drithor hefted the girl up and carried her into the cave. Inside, Nedithra had a pot of stew cooking over a fire. He laid her down next to the fire and walked back outside. The tirbana and Nedithra were still stanading outside. "Are you two going to come in?" Drithor asked.
Ogrim
Maid
Maid

Post by Ogrim »

((OOC: Many apologies for long absence. Life has been real busy, what with the holidays))

A gaze turned to Zilvtree from the disguised insect-like humanoid, "So wonderful to have its approval." The invitation offered however, she enters the cave, reaching under layers of clothing and draws one of her scimitars, as a precaution, then crouches down beside the pacified half-drow, then gives her a mild slap upside the head to wake her, while holding scimitar ready and near to dissuade her from putting up another fight. Waking a sedated humanoid, rather than trying to secure it for her own, it's not very normal Tirbana behavior. "Waken half-breed! Struggle not, beg your forgiveness, and thank these Drow for your life."
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Waking up from sudden blow, eyes of the mongrel opened widely, still blind from visions of dream. Rubbing hurt place of blow, Thrallawin looked at the stranger in cold sweat, who put the blade in his hand and spoke in chittery voice with strange noises. Not having any will to put up a fight, girl trembled in fear, ready to do whatever it will tell her to do.