[CAMPAIGN] The Perrils of Frost Fell Vol.I

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Elrohir
Regular

[CAMPAIGN] The Perrils of Frost Fell Vol.I

Post by Elrohir »

*****When you make a character ill fill you in for your intro. Unless you want to do you own you have recived a letter explaining where to go with the promise of adventure and treasure. Pm Me if you want to join. looking for about three or four characters only.********

*******The Letter is as states*********

**BANG BANG BANG**

The hammer strikeing the nail. Ever a passer by would notice the parchment tacked to the bulletons through out Dominaria.

"Hero's of all. Tired of wondering around on the same old lame monster killing quest. If so Follow the map. Nevendaar will be the start of your wealth filled journey."

The Summoning

"My lord all the Preparations are set."

The Snow white minotaure spoke in deep tones. All his fur was white his full plate armour was silvered but had been dulled to a soft white color. A silver ring clamped on to his cowlike ears. Burning ice blue eyes were ringed by black spots upon his fur and skin. Two Great sweeping back horns with a great forehead like an ox. A great axe could be seen on his back as well as a great maul.

"Yes Skullkoth. Take your Positions and begin your chant."

The Silver robed man with puffing thick white fur billowing at the cuffs of the robes looking as if he was well bundled up from the cold. Light artic blue snowflakes graced the robes. The man held an extreemly long staff even for any other normal type wizzard the staff was nearly 8 foot long. made of solid blue ice toped with a fork with three prongs inside that fork was a ball of blue ice wreathed in rime fire.

The sounds of humming begain to fill the halls as through out the 17 layer Spire to the frigged tops of space. built upon the tallest mountains in all Dominaria .Mountains so high that even the Creatures of fire who are comon to mountains do not venture the lack of oxygen all but snufs the mighty fire elementals. This is the tower of Frost Fell. Created by the most vile of all cryomancers Viscount Leucius Frost. Atop the tower at its highest peaks one could even see the fadeing of the ozone layer out side the planet from here. Here where no air exists.

"Izara my love it will soon be time, Once I have frozen All of dominaria you and I will be able to walk the earth once more togather. How I long for your Icy touch."

Leucius bears his heart to a frozen tree. Though no ordinary tree. The soul of his true love is imprisoned within the tree as an incentive for Leucius to further his quest for his Goddes Auril. It was the price he paid to gain the knowlage of rimefire. The body of the beautiful long white haired and pale white skinned snow elf frozen in a pose of terror to remind Leucius of his goddesses wrath for failure.

"Lend me your strength this night."

The sounds of the chants and humming growing louder within the spire. Blue rimefire flames ignight up each level of the tower Each a generator of the immence cold of Space The void the unknown black and cold. The energies coursed up the tower and into the tip of the staff holding the energies there.

"Inu est verrillium et un noch fris un to des Vorld!"
"Inu est verrillium et un noch fris un to des Vorld!!"
"Inu est verrillium et un noch fris un to des Vorld!!!"

The ball of gathered energy grew large and begain to radiate furriously. Growing larger and larger eventually engulfing the entire tower before finaly combusting in on its self Unleashing a supernova blast of Frigged cold blanketing out over a 1000 Mile Radius everything within was instantly frozen left to nothing but the frozen state of the afterlife. A thunderous roar exploaded as a retort shattering all fragile enough to be shattered and left as ice. the sonic boom however could be heard at distances uncalculated and to far beyond the eye of Izara.

*********Nevendaar Inn***********

"It sure is a lovely day out side isnt it Dimetri."

"Yes a lovely day indeed but i cant help but feel that we were brought here as a hoax. the old man said he would send the word to other adventurers. Its been three days and i already feel the chill."

The notable Knight wears Silver Dragon skin shining platemail Fassion with A gold trim His armor is emblazoned with A closed fist in a circle of flame. This insigniais also noted on his cape and cape clasps. the cape was white with red insignia.

"Dimetri Comander of the skynights of the Boros Legion Worried that Azer'oth wont fulfill his word. *Chuckles*"

"I have total faith in Azer'oth, Serra. I just hate the cold."

Serra another Paladin of the boros though Female Though she wore no armor. Just flowing White with gold trim toga fassion robes with the long leg strap sandles Though a Dark blue cloak covered her head with runes stitched within the cloaks liner.
Last edited by Elrohir on Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Elrohir
Regular

Lilac&Itrenog

Post by Elrohir »

[b:81ij07ls]Lilac:[/b:81ij07ls][color=indigo:81ij07ls]The cold winters wind billowed through your scarf. The scrole you recieved from a paladins Honor Guard Hireing your service to the throne of Frostwind. The pure white snow crunching under your feet as you trek the long and arderous road of the north lands into the teratory known as Frostfell. You see the Dim orange lights that look to line a gate and a few torches burning. As you come closer you see a flicker of what seemed movement off to your right. The Torches dim as the snow begins to fall harder. You have no idea the distance between you and the Gates. Once again you see a flicker of what seemed like a blue streak. [/color:81ij07ls]

[b:81ij07ls]Itrenog:[/b:81ij07ls][color=darkblue:81ij07ls]You to have recived an invitation inviting you to the treasures of the frozen northland. be it greed or simple wanton need for adventure you took up the call to arms against the Frost Lord. In service of Serra's Paladins. Your trek is lighter and more filled with spots of sunshine. Walking up the plowed trail you spot some red snow on the ground just a splatter here and there leading further north. [/color:81ij07ls]
Last edited by Elrohir on Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Re: Lilac&Serik

Post by Sabaal »

As I walk in the snow, with my scarf covering my face the best that it can, the scroll in my left hand while the right one's free to hold my sword at any time if needed, I look at the scroll, still rolled, in my hand. The cold and tiredness are not really helping much and I'm starting to get upset for not finding somewhere to rest soon.

"Hummm... I wonder if that paladin knew I'm a Drow. If he didn't he'll get a surprise, and if he did why hire a drow?" I mutter as I keep walking, and as I see the flicker I unsheath my sword slowly under my cape and keep alert, but keep walking, alert to what that was. When I see it again I say out lowd

"Ok, that's it, who's there, make yourself visible!" with resolution in my voice.
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Itrenog stops and faces the direction the voice is coming from. Walking with arms out by his side towards the voice, he speaks. "I mean you no harm, I am just on my way to enter the service of the Serra Lords to help defeat the Frost Lord." Itrenog bows to the form before him.

Before you stands a man in a cloak around 6"2 250 lbs with Silvery hair and skin, and grey eyes. He wears only a cloak and carries a Quarterstaff. If you look closely you will see Nanchuka's at his hip.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Not trusting mere words, his body lenguage shows he means no harm, but one can never know how fast are other peoples reflexes, so I don't sheath my blade yet, but I keep it low, more like a cane right now as the point is in the snow.

"I was hired to serve the throne of Frostwind" I say, approachinng the man slowly and noticing weapons I had never seen before I arch my eyebrows and stop 7 feet before reaching him. "Interesting weapons".

Before you stands a woman in a black cloak, with a hood covering her head, a lock of snow white hair falls over her shoulder and she's around 6'' tall. Under the cloak the shape of a round buckler in one of her arms and a very well made sword in her hand, but the blade's pointing to the ground. Her stance, although apparently relaxed, seems to be alert, as if she was ready to strike if she needs to.
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Smiling at the woman in a cloak with white hair "You need not fear me, I rather converse than engage in battle, milady. I am rather fond of using my Quarterstaff as a walking stick in this deep snow."

You also will notice by looking closely that Itrenog wears no gloves or boots and has a hint of something else besides human blood. "We seem to be headed in the same direction. Might we accompany each other? I shall not ask why you hide your face, that is your affair."
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

(OOC: Sorry, is easier for me to write in first person)

Seing that the man has no boots I smile and chuckle lightly "I'm not afraid of you, but being cautious's never a bad thing." I say, while sheathing my sword. My gloved hands open some the black cloack to do so and now you can see I'm wearing comfortable boots, a tight black pant and a loose white shirt with 3 buttons opened that reveal some pitch black, ebony, skin. A belt's resting in my thin waist and a beautifull sheath in my left side as the sword was on my right hand, there's also a small wooden buckler with a face of a dragon in my left arm.

After sheathing the blade I close the cloack and look at myself, then back at him and I see his Quarterstaff and smirk.

"A quarterstaff..." I mutter "Oh! I see... perhaps you're a monk?" and I take a step closer "Well... if you want to walk with me will be a pleasure, unless you prefer to go on your own, of course"

(I can IM you a picture of her if you want)
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Itrenog's eyebrow raises at the sight of the dark skin. [i:146y3o1t]A dark elf? What would one such as this be doing here? It remains to be determined.[/i:146y3o1t] "Yes I am indeed a Monk. Nothing is wrong with that, we all make our own choices in life. Yes, walking with you will be good for both of us. It will make the voyage less lonely".

OOC: I dont have one for him but yes you can IM me her picture I am looking for one for him but having no luck at all. half Dragons arent easy to find pics of on the internet)
Elrohir
Regular

Iternor,Lilac&Serik

Post by Elrohir »

[color=darkblue:sbbn6ph6]Iternog&Lilac: As the two of you travel up the road the weather becomeing lighter to just a drizzle of snow and it would seem slightly warmer. The two of you eventually find some torches lit amongst a wall no gate just a wall with a few torches lined outside the frozen stone. they seem to be magically lit burning a soft orange glow in the chilled summer wind. [/color:sbbn6ph6]

[color=darkblue:sbbn6ph6]Serik:the path is lone and cold you have heard the call in your dreams the promis of wealth and power coaxes your feet to the frozen north. you see nothing before you but the froen snow covered tundra. The barbarian camp told you to travel further north untill you reach the Mountains then search out the largest white peak mountain. As you travel along you see a splotch of red snow to your left then another leading off in a staggered trail.[/color:sbbn6ph6]
nightcancerwolf
Maid
Maid

Post by nightcancerwolf »

I stumbled on, coaxing my cold aching body further towards the peak. I curse the chill as the wind bites through the heavy cloak i'm wearing. Beshaba had decided to give me plenty of misfortune in this escapade. Climbing a frozen peak when i was born in the desert city of Calimport, ludcirous, yet here i was. I gritted my teeth as i placed a gloved hand up and pulled my self up further, now only a few fet from the mountains peak.

"Beshaba provides."

I laughed bitterly. How often i seemed to feelher backlash despite faithful service, But such was serving the Maid of Misfortune.
Elrohir
Regular

Serik

Post by Elrohir »

[color=darkred:ebdbl32r] Reaching near the peak you come to a ledge peaking over the top you see a cave entrance with two torch sconces that have long since burned out their flame. You notice no possible threat as of yet. But the bones of a long dead giant rests next to the cave entrance. [/color:ebdbl32r]
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Walking with Itrenog I smile under my hood, remembering when I used to have a lot of friends of all races and I chuckle lightly.

"My name, by the way, is Lilac. Lilac De'Baalberc" I introduce myself as I realice I haven't done so yet, and as we reach the wall llit with the torches and no gate I rub my chin.

"Hummm... no gates... perhaps if we go around. There must be an entrance somewhere" I look around and then up. "There's magick in the torches. Perhaps the entrance's magickal" I touch the wall, looking for any inscriptions that could give us a hint on to where the entrance might be or other means to enter.

"Perhaps we could see the entrance if we hed the torches, no?"
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

"Yes a good idea for the torches. I will take one so you can have both hands free in case of trouble." Itrenog reaches and takes a torch and together with Lilac they look for an entrance. Itrenog searches the wall with his eyes and other free hand he feels it to see if he might spy a secert door just like Lilac is doing.
Elrohir
Regular

Lilac&Iternog

Post by Elrohir »

[color=darkblue:2rnjf3ys]searching the walls and takeing the torch. you find as of yet to no avail. The wall feels as of ice not stone. but looks as if it was full stone. The temperature around the torch is a freezing cold estimated around -120 degrees C. Iternog notices as he moves the torch closer to the wall something within moves as if the ice was reforming it self.[/color:2rnjf3ys]

(((From no on i will need either of you to choose two of these choices Even or Odd High or Low. These will be the die choices i use for what happens in the comeing game.The same goes for you Serik pick two and write them to me in an IM)))
nightcancerwolf
Maid
Maid

Post by nightcancerwolf »

I walked cautiously towards the cave, my darkvision pentrating the veil of black for any sources of heat. the throwback to my great-gradfather had its advantages. I walked cautiously towards the skeleton. I had learned to never take anything at face value.