[CAMPAIGN] The Perrils of Frost Fell Vol.I

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

nightcancerwolf
Maid
Maid

Post by nightcancerwolf »

I dart to the hole silently as possible, and lower myself into it, hoping i'm not making a grave mistake, and attempt to hide there. (+8 modifier) I remain silent, breathing as quietly as possible, and listen to see if i can find out who is coming.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

*As she walks farther into the cave, the light becomes dimmer, and the stench greater. The puddles suggest that whatever walked or crawled through here knows of fire...goblinds? They have enough brains to make a fire, and they ussually leave they're food lying around like that. Still, Frinya keeps moving forward into the cave, both daggers drawn.*
:3
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Re: Lilac,Iternog,Frinya,Serik

Post by Sabaal »

As the spell pushes me into the snow and my heels dig into it I try not to fall as I see with satisfaction that I did hurt the undead in the ice and smile broadly, but my smile doesn't last long as the woman's shriek hurts my ears so badly that I cover them with my hands and close my eyes, as a reflex, strongly as I crouch in pain, trying to keep my balance.

As I open my eyes and see the monk moving his lips to me but I can't hear a damn thing for the ringing still in my ears and above all that the migrain's starting to upset me, I say in a more than loud voice as I can't even hear myself.

"WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" and open my eyes wide as I see the ghouls come out of the Ice take out my bow and start shooting at them, knowing I'm still not that powerfull as a wizard to be wasting spells if I can use weapons. I'm trying to aim at their heads. I'll save the spells for later on.

"COVER ME IF I NEED TO CHANGE WEAPONS TO MY SWORD!" I scream (thinking I'm not screaming but as I can't hear myself I am screaming) "BY THE WAY..." I say while shooting "WHEN I GET MY EARS BACK... YOU HAVEN'T TOLD ME YOUR NAME, MONK!"
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Itrenog realises thet Lilac has lost her hearing a little so he yells backl at her so she can read his lips as well "I'LL COVER YOU!" Itrenog swings his Quarterstaff and stands still defensively. "I AM ITRENOG BY THE WAY!!".
Elrohir
Regular

Frinya,Serrik,Iternog&Lilac

Post by Elrohir »

(((Serrik you will see all that happens in the room your watching so you can take your action from frinyas post.You pretty much hide well and stay quiet but the stench is grotesque.)))

[b:2vl0c2ei]Frinya:[/b:2vl0c2ei]The smell of roting flesh and death gets stronger as you venture down you feel a draft graze you from your right side as you pass by and contenue into what seems a large ante chamber looking like it would hold Giants as a lair. The room is well lit but no one is in the room a large table centers the room as an actual orange fire for heat burns in the hearth. Though it is only low and nearly only embers a few flames contenualy dance about the wood. A roasting spit is hung over the fire with remnants of its last meal still warming by the fire. A Large wooden door is streight ahead as a smaller iron door is to the left of the fire. The celing is simply a cave celing with a few jags here and there. You also notice a hole in the wall to the right of you. The smell of rotten flesh seems to be comeing from there.

Though after geting a good scope of the room. The great wooden doors open up and standing now before you eyes blareing a furrious blood shot red and yellow color. Bristeling thick white cowhide fur just rippeling with muscels. Massive black horns emerge from above the snareling beastly cow face. (Minotaur) With a deap and resonateing voice, the 9foot tall Hulking beast of a carnivorous mooomus maximus, speaks forth. (Picture Micheal Clark Duncan. aka John Coffee.)

"We have guests. Be sure they are accomidated for when they meet the Master. SNOOORRT!!"

He turns from you and behind him he leaves three smaller creatures but still bigger then you. Though instead of half cow these are half goat. Each black in color with white spots. Sporting a light leather armor black in color and each holding forth Ranesure's (sp) *Chuckeling amongst them selves they speak in the language of the fey (Silvan,Faun if you speak it let me know ill tell you what they say.) Then they brandish there ranesures at you and two of them make a low and high jab from your left and right 45 degree angles. (Make your defence)

[b:2vl0c2ei]Iternoog&Lilac:[/b:2vl0c2ei] The undead children lumber twords you as if zombies. Then suddenly they spring to a hightend animated life. Their eyes pits with nothing in them. Gaunt grim faces of tortured agonizing pain sharp jagged yellow black teeth grinning from ear to ear as you notice their cheeks are missing but they still have their lips. Leaping twords you Iternoog slams his staff into one full side to the head knocking it down dead on the ground its entire head caved in by the force of the blow. Lilac takes down two forms leaping for iternoog Arrows protrueding from their bodies. The others now come into range. And Iternoog feels a sharp pain in his ankle. Looking down he notices one of the arrowed children is now gnawing on his ankle. Blood splurting as the corrosive sting burns into you.
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

OOC: No, but I get a +1 bonus to Speak Languages, but as Half-Elfi think she can scrable something off it:OOC

IC:

"Wh-" *before Frinya eaven finished the sentance, the ranseours flew to her body. She jumped forwards, one of the blades scratching her back. She scrambled up to her legs, this time more prepared. She took out four darts and threw two on each attacker. Once realising them she took out her punch daggers ready to strike*
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Itrenog looks down at the thing and frowns. Dragging the thing with him as it gnaws his ankle. Getting away a bit from the other undead, he reaches down and grabs the thing by the neck. Wrenching it off if he can he tosses it at the other undead by grabbing it by the neck and crotch, and heaving it at the other undead.
nightcancerwolf
Maid
Maid

I reamained hidden, as i watched from the hole. So far luck was on my side. it mayhave been a bit earlyyet, but i utered a brief and silent prayer of thanks to beshaba. I pondered what was going on. The master who were they? I waited reamaing hidden to the extent of my knowledge.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Re: Frinya,Serrik,Iternog&Lilac

Post by Sabaal »

(OOC: Sorry for the delay and thanks for the patience)

As I see the undead still approaching even when arrowed I yell, for the buzz in my ears is still deafening me.

"WE SHOULD RETREAT SOME TO THE WOODS TO KEEP THE DISTANCE! PERHAPS THEIR NECK IS A WEAK POINT!"

Once sayed this I concentrate to point an arrow to one of the undeads neck, with the idea of breaking the backbone, and after releasing the arrow I unsheath my sword, for the distance is becomming too close for shooting now, and start walking backwards, my eyes never loosing sight of the undead, ready to strike if they get closer.

"BREAK UNDEAD NECKS, ITRENOOG! FOR EILISTRAEE!" I scream while striking whoever undead comes close enough and trying to count the ones left just to get an idea on how many are they as we're clearly in numeric disadvantage.
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

[b:1enr5vrz]Frinya&Serik[/b:1enr5vrz] ((Serik as before you see all that goes on))

Leaping forward you are met by the middle Fuans Slamming ranesure Slaming down hard into your left shoulder you hear the tell tale cracking sound and a sharp pain as your momentum is immediatly changed from forward to down on your back. Though your leap forward saved you from the bite of the blade you smack the Cold steel shaft instead. The other two now turn from there confusion of missing you and begin to Laugh.

'Why would you go forward right into another one of us."

"Because shes has no brain."

"Tie her up good The master will want to see her in no worse condition then she is now." The one that hit you says

While the other two start to unravle a rope and bring forth Ice collored shackles. the third one that hit you holds his raensure to your throat.

[b:1enr5vrz]Iternoog&Lilac[/b:1enr5vrz] (Lilac there are no woods just open tundra and a glacial wall of ice.)

Lilac your arrows seemingly do little to damage them even the shots in the neck.

A flash of blue then a whisp of wind. Pause for a moment then quagulated blood spurts into the air as three heads are lobed off just infront of your eyes. Two more near Iternoog jerk as two knife shaped icecycles emerge from their forhead.

"Quickly now get to the Elk."

A male of small stature Masked and garbed as a Ninja warrior Wearing all white Studed Leather armor and a royal blue long scarf covering his face. Long ears emerged from the mask. His skin was just as white as the snow and his eyes were like crystal ice. Short white hair stood up in a spiked fassion. He stands maby 4'8" and couldent weigh more then 90 lbs.

"Quickly run before the ice falls."

Realizing now what the man is saying as the buzzing begins to dissipate you truely hear him actually say Ice Falls. As he points back to a large Elk barded for riding in snow.

Iternoog hurls the body of the undead but as he goes to move again a sharp wrenching pain creeps up his leg. looking down at the bite wound spiderlike veins of black and dark blue begin their slow crawl up through the blood stream. You also see all the death that happens by the Elf Ninja and you also hear what he says as he motions to you to follow Lilac.
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
nightcancerwolf
Maid
Maid

I watch the female go down and ponder what I should do. Until now i have succesfully remained hidden, and gone unhrmed. Was it worth sacrificing myself to help some random female? I decided to remain silent and hidden for now. ~Beshaba provides...~ I thought silently to myself.
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

*The Half-elf holds still, as the pain throbs in her shoulder and back. Holding with one hand the ranseur, she begins.*

"Ok, I admit, that wasn't the smartest of moves, but I got a little ace up my sleve..."

*Before the creture could realize, three small orbs hit it's face and explode. She pushed the ranseur awayand get's up on her feet. she pulls three additional balls, and throws it at the remaining two. They blow up, and smoke starts to rise from them. She dives into the hole, and hits, something...hard.*
Elrohir
Regular

Serik&Frinya

Post by Elrohir »

((As before Serik you see all that happens.))

Hurling the mystic ballstakeing the faun off guard you dive into the hole crashing into someone else and you both go tumbeling down the shoot quagulated blood and ichor cling to you as you fall for what seemed like forever untill you both tumble and splash into a thick goo. Composed of bones rotting flesh and blood. The stench is horrible you both feel your guts about to upchuck from the disgust and horrid smell of the place.
nightcancerwolf
Maid
Maid

The first thing I do is shove the body off the top of me. I then try to stand up, so I can avoid puking on myself. Then looking about, I growl at the female in front of me. my eyes narrow appearing to be little more than red slits at the moment. My voice has a slight Calimport accent if she can recognize it.

"Nice move dyke. Now we're stuck gods only know where. Didn't anyone ever teach you not to blindly leap into holes?"

I look around for a way out while waiting for her response.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

(Sorry, I thought it was woods. I forgot. :( )

As I see how little damage I'm doing to the undead I get frustrated, but the intervention of the Ninja elf is very welcomed and as he talks but the buzzing doesn't let me hear anything besides "Ice Falls" I turn to look at the ice and as he points to the elk I run there.

"ITRENOOG! RUN!" I yell as I pull one of his sleeves while I run towards the elk, with my face still uncovered and my long snow white hair waving while I run. Once I get there I seat in the driver's seat and grab the ropes to guide the animal.

[i:tgcps93y]"How difficult can it be? I've been riding horses for years; this can't be that different"[/i:tgcps93y] I think to myself as I try to make the Elk turn and once Itrenoog's inside I scream "YEAAAHHH!!!" and shake the ropes energically to make him move, knowing that some animals only obbey their masters, but I at least try to guide him to the Ninja Elf if he obbeys me.

"Let's go get your master!" I say to the animal as if he could understand me.