A long lost Maiden

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zelena Nichole
Maid
Maid

Re: A long lost Maiden

Post by Zelena Nichole »

~*~ Zelena Nichole ~*~

She listened to the maiden, and shortly after she realized she had made a mistake. This woman was not Eilistraee herself. A sadness drew breath in Zelena's body as she lowered her head slightly. She did not know what to say, except that she had shown too much emotion. It made her to believe that Eilistraee would have honored Zelena by actually presenting herself but this was not the case. Anger seemed to swell in her veins, however that was not in Zelena's nature. She did not get mad over things like this, because Eilistraee was not to be questioned. Zelena shook her head, and the anger subsided. Zelena still felt a bit awkward but she couldn't do anything about it now. She felt Selena's thoughts, and felt Selena's knowledge swelling in the back of her mind. Perhaps later Zelena would have to try some of this magic. Zelena looked down at her hands, and noticed inked marks, upon the top of her hands. It would seem that merging with Selena had made her own body, a seal of some kind. Intricate tribal lines edged around her whole body. She felt lines of power etched into her skin, over her back, all the way down to her feet.

"Eilistraee is always with us, however, you are not her. I fear that I was mistaken in my thought that Eilistraee would come to me. I can feel that she still would grant me spells..I haven't lost her faith. Are you traveling back to your home?" Zelena's voice was soft but her eyes held an intensity, that was quite unnerving Zelena.
Being Half Human and Half Drow, Noone in the UnderDark Expected anything from her. That of course.....was their mistake.

Tluin Kitrye Rivvil lu' Kitrye Ilythiiri, Non wun har'oloth Expected jalbol dal ilta. Nindel d' heen.......zhahus ninta duanda.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Zelena she looks at you, a sadness in eyes. "Now will you come into my light?" Still fully trying to understand what has occurred, sensing indicates none have died. The discussion though wonders how true this House has been to Eilistraee. She coming because a call for aid, a scry letting her to know a little about a sister. It was not good enough to save what happened from occurring. In trying to save, might herself face atonement. Directs her thoughts to the rest of your words. "Sister, she will come to you when a sister can not that is quicker. If you are true to her she will be true to you. Fear not for lost of her blessings if you hold the faith. From what little I knew before I appeared I feared for you both, I still fear for you both." Wonders how she would let something like what occurred to happen, shakes her head and as the hair swills considers the question of most importance. Bring this two person home that uses blood magic? "I traveled to your aid, my travel shall be to aid you until I need to return home."
Zelena Nichole
Maid
Maid

Post by Zelena Nichole »

~*~ Zelena ~*~

She watched the woman, and with that took a step backwards. She breathed deeply, as she shook her head. "If you wish to travel to your home and want me to come, i will do so, but I walk in Eiistraee's light, and my own. I cannot accept another's sister." Zelena had wanted to step into the light. but something was drawing her away from it. A sadness dripped from her eyes in the form of a tear. Zelena however smiled as she turned around. The male she traveled with had disappeared, which caused a whole new sadness to be bought to light. She longed for her partner, but she knew if she looked for him, she would be looking for him for eternity. Zelena sighed as she turned around, and watched the wind move into the forest. "No measure of time traveling this earth, will be long enough for anyone. Death finds us all..I must ask you to go now sister...if you do not wish for me to join you in your home, Go now. "
Being Half Human and Half Drow, Noone in the UnderDark Expected anything from her. That of course.....was their mistake.

Tluin Kitrye Rivvil lu' Kitrye Ilythiiri, Non wun har'oloth Expected jalbol dal ilta. Nindel d' heen.......zhahus ninta duanda.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Zelena considers you carefully, clearly a sadness in your heart. Much that has occurred makes little sense to her, both claimed to be sisters but also regretted entering moon light.It appears to her that the two, that one claimed as kin have merged. There would be much needed to know before a demand to be taken to the glade of the meadows, however that option appears to be refused. Maybe one last try before departing. Dismisses the moonlight.

"Now we are both in shadows. Will you now come to me and talk? " Despite the moonlight summoned being gone her hair still has a silver light in it.

"You would need to come closer for me to even be able to bring you to the glade. I also would need to know more of what has occurred here before I can risk endangering the glade. That the Dark Maiden guided me to you should mean something, however is that enough for you?"
Zelena Nichole
Maid
Maid

Post by Zelena Nichole »

~*~ Zelena ~*~

Zelena watched the darkness consume both her and Eilistraee's servant. The moonlight faded just as rapidly as it came. Zelena felt a bit relaxed for the choice of stepping into the moonlight faded with that of the disappearing light. With the moonlight gone Zelena did not have to choose right there and than, which meant Selena, who was apart of her blood would not step up and cause havoc in Zelena's mind. She breathed deeply again, wishing more air would enter her lungs.

"If you will for me to travel to the glades, I shall go, if you want me to. If you do not, than I will go on with my life. I have purpose now Lady of Moonlight. That much Selena has given me."

Zelena moved over to a tree and listened to the wind, curving through the forest. "Selena is an entity, she is an Immortal with power of ancientness, but she is not from this dimension, she is from another. She found me, for I was lost among her brethren, and somehow i ended up here, to be taken cared of by normal humans. Once I found Eilistraee, i choose her to be my mother instead and decided to follow her unquestionably. This....has changed. I can choose to follow Eilistraee, as long as I accomplish another goal, whatever Selena has chosen me to do. I can deny to do so, but when I try to ignore it, I get a feeling of panic, as if my heart will stop. There is not much I can do. A piece of her is in me, and it strengthens me. Now give me your answer..will you take me or not?" Zelena said softly, moving her form closer to that of her sister.

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

"In many ways, I would like to take you to the glade. Alas, I would need permission from the elder sisters. May blessings of the Dark Maiden be with you always." Hands start to weave an incantation. "I hope to see you again"

Disapears as the portal takes her from your eyes and place.
Zelena Nichole
Maid
Maid

Post by Zelena Nichole »

~*~ Zelena ~*~

"I woul----" Her voice trailed off into nothing as the images of Eilistraee's servant faded away. She was alone again. Her eyes looked back behind her, and around the forest. Her partner was no where to be found. She felt a stab at her heart, as she worried that he may have been killed or harmed. She was alone again...

"You are never alone, my dear." A voice in her head remarked. Zel Knew that it was that of her family's leader, Selena. She had melded into Zel's body and mixed herself with her. It was an abomination for some, but what was done is done. Zel could do nothing about it. She brushed off her cloths from the dirt of her battle, and began to travel the forest. She knew what she had to do, but she couldn't help by feel lost. Eilistraee had sent her servant, but she had declined the offer. Would that mean she would be lost again? Was her destiny, the destiny of being lost? Shaking her head, she felt a tear fall down her face.

"I am always alone, and soft words in my head will not change that. " Zel walked into the forest and faded into the darkness.