Wildwood: Red Eye Clan

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Verlansia Arseaniamaen
Maid
Maid

Post by Verlansia Arseaniamaen »

[quote="Bhaern Quel":1m1axjrr]As the new day dawns.

~The River~

Bear selected a camp next to river and tree, settles down with space for Verlansia. Bruurrn having worked way though the caves with Gargan looking for signs of illness, until ariving at the camp. With a thought starts a fire for cooking a morning meal.[/quote:1m1axjrr]

[i:1m1axjrr][color=orange:1m1axjrr]Still toting around the fish, Verlansia gently removes a strong, yet slender, switch-like branch from a small tree. She glances over to the large rounded, dish shaped ears and facial outline of Bear. It is almost hard to believe that an animal so large, cute, and furry can be so powerful and very dangerous. She does realize that he is Bruurrn's companion but she is not quite sure she would want to test his loyalty. She understands that animals do have minds of their own and sometimes might not think twice to doing something that is already in the natural order of life.
Verlansia uses the flat edged side of this particular branch to skim away the scales from the fish. By the time she is finished she senses another presence and hears the spitting of wood as the fire smolders from smoke into gradually building flame.

Once the fire is quickly stable, she crouches down beside it, to cook the fish.
[b:1m1axjrr]
Greetings, Bruurrn. Were there any complications with the healing of the orcs? [/b:1m1axjrr] [/color:1m1axjrr][/i:1m1axjrr]
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

[color=darkred:22t4kebu][b:22t4kebu]Near the Red Eye Caves or "The Caves"[/b:22t4kebu]

Steping from the shadow of a tree. The walk was far and long and taxing on his body. Shadowed smoke rose from him and the smell of burning rotten flesh fills the air. (Remnants of his home back with the Crimson Shadow. Why his father had to send him to meet other clans instead of joining in the front lines of battle.

[i:22t4kebu]"You are the only one who has a cool enough head to not kill those you meet. Go my son and do the Crimson Shadow Proud."[/i:22t4kebu]

"I guess its for the better of the clan."

He then pauses and falls back to the shadow as the sound of a most melodous singing occurs to his ears. Something unlike he has ever heard. Something soft and peacefull not the wails of the banshee from the shadow world. Curious He wraped his dark red cloak about him and moved from shadow to shadow towards the melody.

To what his unbeleiving eyes behold a naked female Drow dancing in the moonlight just before the suns rise. Takeing in this moment he watched her flow with her song. Entranced by her song and dance.

"Aaaachooo."

The sneeze had sliped up on him as he covers his mouth to try and stiffle she sound. Then looking up at the drow hopeing she had not heard him.

[/color:22t4kebu]
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[quote="Bhaern Quel":cxyvw491]As the new day dawns.

~Dragin and Ona Cave~

The effect of the spell wears off and Dargin grunts at Ona. "Feed me woman. Soon I go kill Snarg, then tke Shaman as slave."[/quote:cxyvw491]

[color=green:cxyvw491]Ona raises her arm and considers feeding Dragin the end of her club. Then again, she considers, maybe it was the arrogant and forceful attitude he had which first attracted her to him in the beginning of their lives together. There is a bustle of movement and quick clatter of pots on the floor. A large rat creeps out, wriggling his nose and turning his head to get a look around the room. Ona grabs one of the pots with her other hand and bludgeons the rodent between her club and pot. The orc woman then smiles broadly, drops the rat on a plate in front of her mate, and wipes her brow with the back of her wrist, the pot still in her hand.

"How you do that?" [/color:cxyvw491]

[quote="Bhaern Quel":cxyvw491]~The caves~

Vanessa walks with Kena describing some of the simple spells. "But knowing is not having. Mine come from the grace of the Dark Maiden. Perhaps if you ask of her she may give you the power, but you must ask from one of the deities that you honor. Perhaps it is too soon for you to decide" Still wondering why she had to find an orce tribe a hostile elf to add to the mix. After seeing all the females that she could seeking to cure their ills, worked her way to the surface. The moonlight was full in the predawn and with little thought, droped her items by the edge of the cave mouth, laying her clothes ontop of that danced in the moonlight singing softly in Drow praises of the Dark Maiden.[/quote:cxyvw491]

[color=green:cxyvw491]Like a sponge, Kena's little mind soaks up every morsel of knowlege that Vanessa is willing to share with her. She didn't really revere any deities, only wondered how they aquired their great power and why some of the clan did not like Shaman. When Vanessa starts dancing naked under the moon, Kena's reaction is to simply immulate the patterns of dance until her attention is captured by the silver light surrounding Vanessa. The child gasps,

"Shiny!"

[/color:cxyvw491]

[quote="Bhaern Quel":cxyvw491]~Rez-frah's Cave~

With Dargin out of action and Snarg gathering other males for a hunt. Spent the free time with Hagalaz with no other demanding her time or body. "Perhaps wife we might have children soon to free you from Snarg's decree of being clan slave."[/quote:cxyvw491]

[color=green:cxyvw491]Hagalaz doesn't seem to be paying him any attention until several minutes later. She walks around him, looking over his body and studying the muscle tone, poking at him here and there in random places. Somewhat satisfied, she then begins checking him for ticks and counting his scars.
[/color:cxyvw491]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

After healing, Gargan heads back to the cave he shares with (OOC: I've forgotten who it was) and has a rest until he is told to do anything else.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

OOC: Tymer Gargan was staying with Kagurd (Velve, last seen Mar. 22,2007) so not a major issue. I think we have all active players. Though other characters remain in backgound should they return and rejion.

IC:

~The River~ (right now a meeting point for the Hunt, and the dance all are together or close)

Verlansia Bear did not object to you taking the fish and appears to not to care what you are doing, perhaps somewhere in back of mine might be why you cook fish, but Bruurrn also ruins food with flame. Bear calls a welcome to Bruurrn with a grunt then just watches.
Bruurrn in Elven "The healing went as well that can be expected when dealing with them. Perhaps it will be good enough that we can get away from here. A day might tell. The Drow.."
As Vanessa starts to sings, his eyes are drawn to the sound, Bear does not appear to care. ".. ur is trouble" The sight of her clearly distarcting to Bruurrn and if the hunting party is noticed clearly to some of them as well.

Krull The dance the entranced you has also entranced or distracted most of the males that see her. The first reaction you get from your sneeze is a growl from Bear some what beside or behind you. The Drow does not appear to care about either noise. Snarg however glances your way and readies his battle axe as he turns to face you. "Intruder, might be danger to Shaman." A few of the others of the hunting party start to turn toward you.

~Dragin and Ona Cave~

"Ona, I kill Snarg with club, it esay. Shaman I also get with club but not kill, tie up. You watch and you will see. Soon Dragin become chief and have many wives. Get you slaves to cook for us, you be first wife." He is quite content with his plan.

~Rez-frah's Cave~

Hagalaz Rez-frah is not quite sure about how to react to you non reply to being called wife, but at least you did not hit him. The bath of course removed dirt fot the most part as you look over him. Scars, perhaps not as many as yours, but they are there. Being one of the smaller of the clan battles in clan often lost, not counting the encounters in raids when permitted to be a part of them.

~The River~

Kena Vanessa smiles at you when you say Shiny, aperciating how clever you were before. The dance continues some minutes more before she bows to rest. The silver lights drift away toward the moonlight and her hand reaches for her sword. "Yes the dance was pretty, she is pleased with me. Others though watch and some might be a danger."
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

[color=darkred:1mv8lfv8]Placeing his hands out infront of him open palmed and face up a sign of peace. He steped out into the comeing light.

*Before you stands a taller then life Half orc standing about 7'7" tall with broad shoulders and legs as thick as tree trunks. Thick clean black hair is held back in a braided tail. His skintone is not green however as with normal orcs. But a sheen of red and more human color shown. One eye red one eye black peers out through a small set of gold framed specticles. His body is wraped in Dark dark crimson red Leather scale (Dragon scale) Various pouches cover his belt. As another hip hang belt holds an articulate pommel of some kind of sword. Hidden by the crimson cloak he wears. Two rings touch the index and ring finger of his right hand. And an Onix arm bracer wraps up his left. He looks most uncommon of any of orc blood.*

In orcish but with a hint of intelegence behind the words.

"I mean you no harm. My name is Krull Son of Grom Red Claw and Adrianna Black hand. I come bearing Gifts for a hopefull alliance. Where is your Warcheif?"[/color:1mv8lfv8]
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[quote="Bhaern Quel":fdwklzxv]

~The River~ (right now a meeting point for the Hunt, and the dance all are together or close)

Verlansia Bear did not object to you taking the fish and appears to not to care what you are doing, perhaps somewhere in back of mine might be why you cook fish, but Bruurrn also ruins food with flame. Bear calls a welcome to Bruurrn with a grunt then just watches.
Bruurrn in Elven "The healing went as well that can be expected when dealing with them. Perhaps it will be good enough that we can get away from here. A day might tell. The Drow.."
As Vanessa starts to sings, his eyes are drawn to the sound, Bear does not appear to care. ".. ur is trouble" The sight of her clearly distarcting to Bruurrn and if the hunting party is noticed clearly to some of them as well.[/quote:fdwklzxv]

[quote="Bhaern Quel":fdwklzxv]Krull The dance the entranced you has also entranced or distracted most of the males that see her. The first reaction you get from your sneeze is a growl from Bear some what beside or behind you. The Drow does not appear to care about either noise. Snarg however glances your way and readies his battle axe as he turns to face you. "Intruder, might be danger to Shaman." A few of the others of the hunting party start to turn toward you.[/quote:fdwklzxv]

[color=green:fdwklzxv]~Grona's cave~

The two older boy orcs finish their meals, scraping up the dregs of cornmeal with their fingers. With a snicker, one lifts his bushy eyebrows, looking to the other sibling and points to Katze.
[b:fdwklzxv]
"Hey, this not good food! We want meat!"[/b:fdwklzxv]

The other older boy takes the cue from his brother and also starts to complain.
[b:fdwklzxv]
"Yeah, this food for tired old women with no teeth! We need grow big like real orcs, we gonna look like Rez-Frah!"[/b:fdwklzxv]

He then throws the empty bowl at his partner in crime. The boys then hail peels of laughter and begin punching and chasing each other around Katze.

The youngest brother is too busy watching Othala. She uses this opportunity of distraction to sneak out of the cave and look for Snarg. The youngest boy sees her slip away. He quickly stuffs the small pebbles he gathered together in his little thick green hands and stuffs them deep into the folds of his animal hide clothes as he follows after her.

As Othala emerges from the cave, she sees the hunting party turning toward an intruder and her papa, Snarg, making ready his battle axe. The little girl orc starts to bolt off toward the commotion but the little boy orc grabs her wrist. Othala struggles against him, kicking and biting until she frees herself from his grasp. The boy, surprised by her escape, furrows his eyebrows, balls up his little hands into fists, and darts off after her.[/color:fdwklzxv]

[quote="Bhaern Quel":fdwklzxv]~Dragin and Ona Cave~

"Ona, I kill Snarg with club, it esay. Shaman I also get with club but not kill, tie up. You watch and you will see. Soon Dragin become chief and have many wives. Get you slaves to cook for us, you be first wife." He is quite content with his plan.[/quote:fdwklzxv]

[color=green:fdwklzxv]Ona shrugs and rifles through the cookware, looking to find the place where the rat had entered their dwelling. She thought about his plan while looking around. Ona wondered about Dragin's logic. Within minutes of the search she forgets about what her mate had told her, for a little while.[/color:fdwklzxv]

[quote="Bhaern Quel":fdwklzxv]~Rez-frah's Cave~

Hagalaz Rez-frah is not quite sure about how to react to you non reply to being called wife, but at least you did not hit him. The bath of course removed dirt fot the most part as you look over him. Scars, perhaps not as many as yours, but they are there. Being one of the smaller of the clan battles in clan often lost, not counting the encounters in raids when permitted to be a part of them.[/quote:fdwklzxv]

[color=green:fdwklzxv]Hagalaz bites one of his ears and forcefully takes him in a headlock and wrestles Rez-Frah, trying to pull him toward the ground of the cave.[/color:fdwklzxv]

[quote="Bhaern Quel":fdwklzxv]~The River~

Kena Vanessa smiles at you when you say Shiny, aperciating how clever you were before. The dance continues some minutes more before she bows to rest. The silver lights drift away toward the moonlight and her hand reaches for her sword. "Yes the dance was pretty, she is pleased with me. Others though watch and some might be a danger." [/quote:fdwklzxv]

[color=green:fdwklzxv]
Kena takes this opportunity to hand Vanessa the sword as she reaches for it.

"Why you dance? For her or you?"[/color:fdwklzxv]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!