The boy, the metal, the maker

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

The mushroom peers out from under the bed, looking at the strangers and sizing them up.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=olive:31or0mtj]*sits down on the floor, perfectly at ease* "Very well. What if I told you that I could help the Chosen infiltrate several of the drow cities in the underdark, and also help them... ah, ferry, any new converts up to the surface in safety, without having to worry too much about being recaptured or hunted down by...disgruntled matron mothers?"[/color:31or0mtj]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Mortath d'drostan
Maid
Maid

Post by Mortath d'drostan »

:: HIs mind not yet fully awake the suddenly fly open to those words....Matron mother....they would feel a sudden surge..a spike of panic as that ore in his hands began to glow and change twisting up his arm and over his shoulder creating ..armor....fllowing armor around his body before his eyes would clear and look up to Malak...slowly the very ore widened down back to being the ball in his hands as he whispered:

weapons....metal..?
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

As this happens the mushroom dives back under the bed, its behind sticking out and quivering slightly.
Last edited by Tyrmer on Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Titles:

Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Malek nods to Mortath. "Yes, we have a visitor. We have blades trained on him. Don't worry about him. He apparently wants to further the cause of The Dark Maiden. Don't worry about that. However, the mushroom-man under the bed is..interesting to say the least." Malek backs off a step and motions for Mortath to remain still.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Placing trust for now in Malek not to be a danger and eyes intent on Unen does not see the mushroom now hiding under the bed. Hears only the words spoken by both Malek and Mortath. The boy appears intune with metal of many kinds. Eyes study the sitting Unen and the point of her blade adjusts to the different position.

"What price do you ask for such a servive? How can I know you can even do what you claim to do? Afterall it is a rather strange offer from one that appears not to serve Eilistraee to make to strangers on first meeting.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Malek addresses the myconoid. "Nobody here is going to hurt you. Why don't you come out and introduce yourself?" Malek sheathes his other sword, but keeps Snow Leopard at his side in case there is going to be trouble.
Last edited by Malek on Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=olive:84qxwwfs]"In return? All I ask is for Eilistraee's clergy to put in a good word or two to some of their allies, such as the Mystraens. Oh, and perhaps set up communications with the Harpers. We help you in the Underdark, and you help us on the surface." :) [/color:84qxwwfs]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

OOC: I'm presuming that Malek isn't immune to telekineis or unwilling?

IC: A small cloud of dust shoots out from under the bed, and Malek would hear a voice in his head.

"No trust you!"
Titles:

Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Malek coughs and staggers. "Fine, don't trust me. I'm still not gonna hurt you." After a moment he recovers his balance. "Mortath, try to keep your ability under control. I believe that is what scared our fungal friend here. Talia, try to keep things calm over there so that the...oh, what's the word...myconoid calms down."

Mortath d'drostan
Maid
Maid

OOC:: sorry everyone vera vera busy! ack!

IC::

:: NOdding slowly he kept his power in check before peeking underneath his bed his eyes curious as he looks to the fungal creature...however he did not leave the bed as he gazed up sleepily to the one at the front of the cave..wary of her and her words of the Matron MOther::
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

OOC: Malek would hear an echo of the words but know they are not aimed at him.

IC: The mushroom looks at Mortath as he peers under the bed, and then shoots a cloud of spores in his face.

"Who what you?"
Titles:

Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Malek sees this, but does nothing. "Stay calm Mortath. He is merely creating a telepathic link so that he can communicate."

Mortath d'drostan
Maid
Maid

:: Blinking some nd batting away at the spores a bit before looking up and around to the voice before looking to the mushroom thing he umm speaks a bit:

I..am Mortath d'drostan..who are you?

:: The boy would ask gently as he looked towards the creature::
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

"I of earth." Says the mushroom's voice in your heads as it crawls out from under the bed.
Titles: