The boy, the metal, the maker

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

"Unen, the ones you rescue will pray for you. Your reward treater for each you rescue" Still not trusting this person with known spy network. "You appear cofident enough to do all you say. When do you plan to start this mission?"

The thoughts and words of the others are hread, with sword seathed for now turns to glance at them. "This is a place of peace, as long as Bear does not get upset. There is nothing to fear here."
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=olive:2j41otbg]*Glances towards the 'shroom and those 'speaking' with it. Then turns back to <bhaern>.* "I am sure you believe what you say, and maybe I'll agree with you someday. No doubt you and your fellow followers will have plenty of opportunities to impress their dogma upon me in the future. However, for now I, and my fellows, would be quite happy with what I have already stated as 'payment'. You have to agree, your end of the bargain is exactly that: a bargain." :) [/color:2j41otbg]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Malek, distracted by what Unen is saying looks over to him "You want us to contact the Harpers and open communications with them. Why? How could good relations with the Harpers serve you?" Malek then looks at Talia. "If we are going to accept this, I can get into contact with the Harpers. I have a cousin who might know some people."
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Mortath d'drostan
Maid
Maid

Post by Mortath d'drostan »

:: HIs eyes blink a moment before nodding some to the mushroom. Slowly he kneels with it while the adults talked and he asked it softly:

..of Earth?..so you feel Mother's heartbeat too?

:: He would keep the ore close to him as he watched the shroom creature with care::
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

"Mother dead. I run." The voice sounds as the mushroom gets up, its full height being merely up to Mortath's waist.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Talia considers the male, the word we becoming more a sense of what he is saying. An agent of a group, how large or small is hard to know. The best soluction would be to cut his head off and question the dead body, but that is not the way of the Dark Maiden.. at least at first meeting. Malek's words at least offer a way out and a chance to learn about this interloper with a plan an a confidence that should not be warrented.

Nods slowly.

"Unen, it is posible we can put you in contact with a Harpers and you can under go their tests, as for me deeds count more then words however you can abide here for now. You can rst there." Pointts to a place near the enterance of the cave, as far away from the boy, the mushroom and Malek.

"Malek I will keep a watch, just make sure the boy rests enough. Learn more from our new friend if you earn trust. It can be hard to loose a mother and perhaps even something to be revenged."
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Malek seems lost in thought for a moment before he truly hears your words. "What? Yes. I will try to make sure he rests, but I don't want to upset the myconoid. Before we all get settled, Talia, would you kindly grant me the use of one of your animal friends to carry a message? Preferably a fast bird." Malek walks over to wear Mortath and the myconoid are conversing and puts his hand on Mortath's shoulder in an almost fatherly manner. "Mortath. You need to rest. If the only way we can gain his trust is for you to talk with him, then I will allow it. Otherwise I must insist that you rest and get your strength back."

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Mortath d'drostan
Maid
Maid

:: His eyes shifted a moment sadly to the mushroom creature...he was speaking of mother nature in truth but to know this little one had lost his own mother jsut reminded him a bit of something he never had in the flesh. But still he would move a bit towards him and whisper:

I'm sorry....

:: A soft whispered tone before looing up to Malak with the hand on his shoulder...a soft nod and few blinks before he smiled a bit and looking back towards the mynconoid his hand pointing up to Malak and Talia a bit::

Friends...they take care of me..they want me to rest..do you want to rest with me?
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

The little mushroom looks up into Mortah's eyes and blinks a few times.

"Need rest." It mind-speaks. "Need whole." It clambers onto the bed with some difficulty and curls upat the end of the bed, catlike its eyes still flick around the room whilst it is lying down.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

OOC: Dude, Mortath. I just noticed that you've been spelling my name wrong throughout this entire RP. I hate to seem nit-picky, but it's spelled Malek...with an "e" not another "a".

IC: Malek smiles as he watches the myconoid get onto the bed. After Mortath and the myconoid are settled, Malek walks a few feet away and sits down, leaning against the cave wall. He relaxes somewhat, but keeps his eyes open to guard over Mortath. He also listens in case there is more conversation between Unen and Talia.

Mortath d'drostan
Maid
Maid

:: He climbs in with the little mushroom guy and brings the covers over for rest his lips yawning softly he wiggled down for rest as he smiled to "Malek!" before finally he fell asleep exsaustion finally doing its work as he even let go of that piece of ore he held::