Tavern o' Tales

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

(OOC: sorry, been away from this thread becaue I didn't get the notifications, but I'll post again here soon)
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=olive:2ghcjtpa]Unen: *rolls his eyes and sighs* "Three silver."[/color:2ghcjtpa]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

OOC: Seems it was my post for like a month o.o'

The amount due took the female by suprise, almost falling over instead of giving the proper amount. The coins clattered on the surface, Lilandra's hand catching a stray before it fell to the floor below.

"Thank you! Well, if you need a potion or anything, I'll be over in my little corner, ok?"

Retreating back to the seat she previously occupied, the druid setting herself down, body covering the drink possesivly, as if it would run away at any moment.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

OOC: Sorry for posting so late, but real life isues have taken a lot of my time.

IC:

The little elf looks at Lilandra with curiosity and takes all her stuff and goes to her table.

"You make potions... are you cleric? or druid perhaps?" she asks as she takes a seat.
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

The cleric knew the girl was coming, but the drink rolling smoothly down her throat took up Lilandra's attention. She might be far from a dwarf in love for good ale, but that didn't mean Lilandra did not have a weak spot for the beverage.

Downing the remaining contents as the tiny elf asked the question, slamming down the empty mug with an audible slam.

"Well, technically, I am both a follower of the Dark Maiden and protector of nature. My parents taught me both ways, and I could not distinct one love over another."

Fingers ran over the branches wrapped around slightly built bisceps, digits playing with the leaves absent mindedly as Lilandra responded, something in her face and cracking voice indicating this was an area normaly avoided. "The potion part came later on. I figured if I practiced clerical spells of healing and druid spells of mending, why not alchemical ways of the same job?"

Why was she telling this to a girl she met barely a few moments ago? Sure they were rather intense, but a scant few moments none-the-less. Perhaps the alchohol was taking effect faster then Lilandra intended, unless something else was the source.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=indigo:3oatikkw]((OOC:Sorry for thread ressurection))[/color:3oatikkw]

[color=olive:3oatikkw]Unen: *women* he mutters. Then, only slightly louder: *druids* (shaking his head derisively all the while.)[/color:3oatikkw]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Qez_Veladorn
Maid
Maid

Post by Qez_Veladorn »

[color=navy:3sqxa0s0] OoC: Sorry it's been so long, ladies and gents, once I read over what I was telling I'll get back to my tale once again.[/color:3sqxa0s0]

[color=darkolivegreen:3sqxa0s0]Qez snaps out of his long time daze and looks around, taking note of his surrounding once again, thinking to himslef, damn that was one hell of an adventure.[/color:3sqxa0s0]
Eilistraees'' jusron kus trelao waer''honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

Post by Vasriina Frerahel »

OoC.(Welcome back, though I have never met you before. Post again to begin a roleplaying episode. My character needs more experience and some exposure, since I am too coming back from a rather long break. Oh and its a pleasure to meet you.)
Qez_Veladorn
Maid
Maid

Post by Qez_Veladorn »

[color=navy:14pdyatp]Qez snaps completely out of his daze and takes note of a young elf maiden and another woman in the room. He looks around for the innkeeper, hoping it was the same person it was when he zoned out. Seeing that it is the same man he breathes a sigh of relief. Smiling he looks directly at Unen, [i:14pdyatp]Can I get a cup of fey wine please, and a meal to go with it. Anything you have would be great right now[/i:14pdyatp].

Frowning a bit he shakes his head, trying to clear his mind and pay close attention to what's going on around him. Thinking he heard the woman say that she served both the Dark Maiden and was a protector of nature he looks at her curiously. The drow then looks to his own garb and gets a small wiff of something unpleasant.

With his face darkening in embarassment, he gets up and mutters something about taking a bath as he heads for the door to the bath house, leaving another platinum on the counter for his overlong stay and the food he's about to get.[/color:14pdyatp]
Eilistraees'' jusron kus trelao waer''honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=olive:3bxce3oe]Unen:*snaps his fingers to heat up the bath house* @ Qez: "The bath should be nice and hot when you get there. Your meal will be ready when you get back." *smiles*[/color:3bxce3oe]
Life before death
Strength before weakness