Tavern o' Tales

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=olive:12furmta]Unen: *hustles over to the new customer* "May I take your order, milady?"[/color:12furmta]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Tavern o' Tales

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=navy:2jlk2o85]After Qez has finished his meal the young drow leans back in his chair and continues to listen to the Innkeep and Raven talk back and forth. In a seemingly lacadasical state he hears the young woman talking outside the inn and his eyes go immediately to the door as soon as it opens. Having heard the light voice outside the drow nods to himself shen he sees the size of the female that has entered and watches her till she seats herself at the empty table.

After watching her for a moment and seeing the innkeeper go over to take her order the young drow turns back and takes a sip of some orange juice that he poured for himself from the feast that Raven conjured for him and her. Upon setting the glass down he starts to think about the age of the two females that are now in here, and his mind goes back to the family crest that he saw fall from Ravens' pack. [i:2jlk2o85]Is this going to mean trouble? or is this going to be something that leads me on another grand adventure? Either way it's trouble, but I'm willing to accept that if it helps these two out in some way.[/i:2jlk2o85]

After he thinks these few words to himself the young drow warrior turns to look at the young femal again and gives her his polite nod and smile of greeting that he has given everyone else since entering this humble Tavern.[/color:2jlk2o85]

[color=teal:2jlk2o85]OoC: In the next post or so I shall continue on with my story, after I've had time to go back and see where I left off and get back in that mind frame again.[/color:2jlk2o85]
Eilistraees' jusron kus trelao waer'honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:15cjcibv]Raven turns to the young girl who has just entered and smiles welcomingly,
[t:15cjcibv]"Always nice to not be the youngest in the room. Hello !"
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=olive:wiztz0es]Unen: *smiles at Raven's comment*[/color:wiztz0es]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

As the inkeeper asks for her order she looks a little tired, but not that much.

"Yes, please, a... well, some meat and milk... and do you have a bard or something? I'd like to hear a tale or a song... please"

When she sees there's a drow in the room she opens her eyes widely, remembering the only time she saw a drow, and then relaxes and chuckles, remembering something else too. Then she smiles, relaxed, at the drow and then at the female that greeted her.

"Oh, hello. My name's Katrán and my big friend out there's Lizardo, and you two are...?" and she motions them to come join her in her table.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:fskdagm2]Raven smiles and gets up, approaching the younger girl,
[t:fskdagm2]"Im Raven, and..oh.."
[t:fskdagm2]She notices she hasnt put her cloak back on,
[t:fskdagm2]"and Im a nymaru."
[t:fskdagm2]She smiles again.
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Tavern o' Tales

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=navy:2nxdlml7]Smiling to the young elf as she introduces herself Qez stands and walks over to her. Stopping just short of her table after the invite thedorw bows politely to her and introduces himself. [i:2nxdlml7][b:2nxdlml7]Good morning m'lady. Qez Veladorns the name, and if it's a story you want ot hear, it's a story I still have to tell.[/b:2nxdlml7][/i:2nxdlml7] Settling himself in a chair after the introductions he awaits the barkeep to bring her meal and drink before starting back into his story.[/color:2nxdlml7]
Eilistraees' jusron kus trelao waer'honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

(OOC: Does anybody know the name of weapon number 8 in this pic?
[center:2jwe0l3d][img:2jwe0l3d]http://img.radio.cz/pictures/historie/husite_zbrane.jpg[/img:2jwe0l3d][/center:2jwe0l3d]
I know in spanish is a Mayal, but don't know the name in english.)

"Hello, Raven and Qez!" she finally smiles childishly and it looks like she lost 15 pounds

"I think I read something about Nymaru in the grave of a druid a few weeks ago, after breaking the gladiator's knee, hehehe" she chuckles and then looks at Qez "Come, maybe we could share storys"

Katrán stands up and puts her cape in the back of the chair. Under it she was a golden tunic that had white and gold ribbons in all the edges, a golde belt from which was hanging a dagger and a rather big warclub of some sort (weapon number 8 in the picture)

Suddenly, from the BIG bag that you can see now she had, the head of a little squirrel pops up, biting a nut and she climbs on Katrán's arm, runs through the back of her neck and seats in the opposite shoulder. Then Katrán seats again, closing the bag ad waits for the others to seat while she feeds the squirrel with a few seeds.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Sabaal":24epvixn](OOC: Does anybody know the name of weapon number 8 in this pic?[/quote:24epvixn]
((It's a flail. One of its variations.))

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=darkred:33fgkbjt]OOC: I knew that 8) . BTW Sabaal, my pc's also a drow, not just Qhell's pc.[/color:33fgkbjt]

IC:

[color=olive:33fgkbjt]Unen:* returns from kitchen with a huge steak and a jug of milk* "Here you go, milady. Anything else?"[/color:33fgkbjt]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=olive:3i6yrsea]Unen: When no reply is given he goes back to his other customers at the counter.[/color:3i6yrsea]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

(OOC: Sorry, I couldn't post before. RL's very demanding)

When the girl sees the tavern owner asking if she wanted anything else and she takes so long in deciding that the man turns away and leaves to tend the other customers she looks at the people sitting near her and apologises "I'm sorry, be right back, ok?"

She goes to the tavern owner and taps his arm "I'm sorry, dear Sir," she looks at him with an innocent expression "I was trying to decide. Thank you for the food and drink, it looks tasty, but I'd like one more thing... could someone give my reptilian friend out there some fresh hay or vegetables? he's vegetarian" she waits for the taverner's answer and smiles at him and then says "Thank you!" and goes back to the table, waiting for the tale to begin.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=olive:3p74e8gh]Unen: *smiles and says: "I'll see if I can find some brussel sprouts, milady." *grumbles to himself:"nobody else seems to like them."[/color:3p74e8gh]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

At the word brussel sprouts , Raven makes a face..
[t:1ji7jqux]"Yuck..I think one of these days I am gonna pass a law and make those illegal."
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=olive:3r565stm]Unen: *mutters* nobody likes brussel sprouts... not that I do either.[/color:3r565stm]
Life before death
Strength before weakness