A journey

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Delvaro
Regular

A journey

Post by Delvaro »

He ran as fast as he could his swords dripping orc blood , he still could hear the howling worgs , so he didnt stop...
he climbed a top one hill then another then continued to run.. he was in a forrest , he did not know its name , he did not know where he was , he did not know where he should go.
but he had to dodge the persuit! he saw a pile of huge rocks , so he dived behind them... and he waited for the orcs.
but he didnt knew that he was being watched...
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

OOC: Just noticed no one ever replied to this thread. Also I'm presuming that you're taller than a dwarf.

IC: "Ey laddy, hunker down here and wait till they've gone." Comes a voice from somewhere around his waist. If he looks down he will see an old greybeard dwarf in between two of the rocks holding an axe in his hand and listening intently.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Those keen of ear might hear a bowstring twang three times then the sound of swords being drawn. Sounds of battle ensue, then suddenly it all goes quiet. Moments later, you see a hooded and cloaked figure stumble by. It is slender and graceful, but the figure seems to be cradling his left arm and sporting a few gashes elsewhere on his body. As he walks by, you hear him mutter "Fuckin' orcs. Always...trouble...Now...tournicate..."
Last edited by Malek on Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

"Where've ye gotten to, ye rough-headed ..."
A curse, and then a few mumbled words, followed by another dwarf inches away from the first, his red beard braided and tucked into his belt, the same thing done to his hair. A large symbol consisting of two torches crossed together that were set alight was on his chain-mail - one that he wore proudly.
Kelp Van Helen Flamethrower looked from Del to the other dwarf in confusion, having no idea of the orcs.
"Wha's hapn'in' 'ere?"
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Malek's keen ears catch the words of the dwarves. He wheels around facing those behind him. Malek sees the two dwarves and the drow standing side by side. "What strange coincidence have we here. Two dwarves and a dark elf standing side by side in an ancient forest." Malek walks a bit closer. He looks intently at the drow. "Have we met? You look familiar."

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

Delvaro stares at the 2 dwarfs and the elf. "aaah.." he tried to say something but too confused to do so.
"uhm.. i dont think so... and theres at least a score of orcs chasin' me." as if on respond they could hear hooting and screams.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

"Only a score? Bah! From the noise and fuss I thought there to be THREE score at least. Why at Issombrihg I matched a score and five, and THAT was with a broken arm." The dwarf roars, charging out of the shelter of the rocks screaming; "CLANGDEDDIN!" at the top of his voice, spittle flying from his mouth.
Titles:

Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

Delvaro stares dumbfoundly at the dwarf. than...
"than come on you stupid pig-faced swines!!come an' get me!" and he charged behind the dwarf.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Malek stares open mouthed at the recklessness of the dark elf. He expected as much from the dwarves, but from a drow? Malek sits down to apply some first aid to his gashes.

Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

OOC: Sorry about not posting O_o for some odd reson this didn't show up last time ...
IC: The dwarf charges after the other dwarf and the Drow, completely disregarding Malek and pulling a pair of axes from his belt.

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

OOC: WHY ARE ALL MY CHARACTERS TURNING INTO LOTR CHARACTERS? *WEEPS*

IC: When the others leave the shelter they will see the dwarf a short way away, surrounded by orcs and rapidly turning them into orc bodies.

"Come on there's plenty enough for the all of us." The dwarf roars over to them as he cuts an orcs sword arm off - before heabutting him to the ground and dismembering him.
Titles:

Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

OOC: There's nothing wrong with that.

IC: Malek looks around the edge of the rock to see what was going on. Adrenaline rushed through him again and he hurried to finish patching up his arm so that he could fight.

Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

OOC: LONG LIVE LotR! - After FR, of course =D
IC: The dwarf comes up behind one of the orcs attacking the other, swinging his axe straight up ahead; the orc doubled over, falling to the ground just as Kelp's axe cut it's head off.

He rushes to Hrothgar, determined to fight beside his friend, a grin on his face, "Fer sure I've not foughten them orcs in some time!"

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

OOC: Well I seem to be running Gimli, Gollum AND Treebeard atm. Though luckily in different RPs :p

IC: "Dang blast it that was mine!" Hrothgar grumbles as Kelp kills the orc, planting his axe in another one. "Yeah but its like ya' first mine shaft, ya' never forget it."
Titles:

Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Malek finishes putting bandage on his arm. He stands and flexes his left arm. "It'll work for now." He draws his nilarnen and circles the fight to find where he can best fit in. He spots it when he notices an orc near him about to throw an axe at Delvaro. Malek puts a stop to this plan by simultaneously removing the orcs throwing arm and slitting his throat.