Disturbance in the Dark Woods

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

OOC: god damn i'm away for four hours and look what happens GRRRRRR!

IC: Looks up at Quin flying away. Realizing a connection between her and Malek quickly makes a few vaugue gestures and speaks a few arcane words...a glitter appears at his finger tips for a second and is no more. "well that was quick...I wonder where she is going...Malek is there anything going on around here that i need to know of besides what year it is?"
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Malek looks up at him, forlorn. "You have the absolute worst timing, mage. Use your head for something more than spells, huh?" Malek sits down, and buries his face in his hands.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

OOC: respect spells idiot! >:(

IC: "oh her...hm lets see... nope she hasn't gone far at all. Spells are usefull for some things you know. now from what i understand here you two were just starting to get romantic right? well all is not lost. she cast a spell at you just after she left so you need not worry about her. besides she can take care of herself anyways, if she couldn't you probably wouldn't have met. see my reasoning?"
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Malek looks confusedly at Nathan, "She's still nearby?" Malek sighs, relieved.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

"of course she is, you have no respect for wizardry, do you?" *scowls* "ahh well hey listen could you do me a favour?"
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

"You have me ear, Nathan?"

Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

"Tell me what year it is!"

OOC: Please correct this if it is wrong someone but i beleive it just turned 435 DR in the forrgoten realms
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

*Shocked to feel so alone Quin got closer to them, yet Lightning had another idea and showed them below where they were located by letting out static from his hooves. Quin had no idea of this, for she was thinking too much of Malek. Her eyes never left where he was sitting against the tree. She did not want to hurt him... but does he know how much she is hurting inside? She gave herself a mental shake for how could she feel like this for barely knowing this lord? Could she possibly found her soul mate?*
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

OOC: ah the romance begins... mind if i ruin you're fun Quin i cast a locator spell on you when you left. oh and thanks Bhaern Quel i'll just play in that time period. i'll assume Malek will agree with me.

IC: "1373! WHAT! GOD @#$% YOU HARPELL!" *starts muttering obscinity's under his breath* "264 years into the past! i swear i'll get you eventually harpell!" *Sit's down with face in hands and starts swearing vicously*
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

OOC: you are a pain you know that right! lol... and why would you want to spoil my fun?? :p lol ya i am sure I will have plunty of other oppertunaties lol

IC: *Quin had just realized something that Lightning already knew.... magic was not just hers, she did not know who. She still stayed cloaked for unless with a trained eye she and Lightning could not be seen. Her eyes went back to Malek where she stayed and waited.*
Avin Jingzu
Maid
Maid

Post by Avin Jingzu »

OOC: oh i guess that means i cant just teleport right above you and spoil your surprise oh well the pegasus should get tired...eventually. i do hope malek shows up soon as i hate one sided conversations.

IC: *finally stops cursing and looks at malek* "Hey if she cares at all about you she'll come back eventually and if not we'll just hunt her down and you can tell her whatever you want ok. in the meantime let's set up camp...ok i'll set up camp you just sit there and greive ok."
*goes to set up camp as soon as he is out of malek's hearing range he casts Message spell and whispers to it the following words to take to Quin: "dos shlu'ta zexen'uma phor gaer 'zil verve 'zil dos saph jhal usstan ssinssrin dos ulu zhaun nindel uk ssinssrigg's dos regardless d'vel'uss xor vel'bol dos xal tlu"(you can stay up there as long as you like but i want you to know that he love's you regardless of who or what you may be.) then he continue's to set up camp.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

OOC: Sorry about that. Yes, that year is fine

IC: Malek stands up. "There's no need to set up camp as of yet. You can build a fire or something if you want, but I am expected back at the citadel in the heart of the forest. I would like to invite you ALL as my guests to stay with me." Malek says this loud enough to be heard by Quin, and emphasizes the "all" so she knows he still wants her to come. Malek looks up out of chance and notices the static. "Quin," he speaks softly, just enough for her to hear him, "Will you come down and join me?"

Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

*Lightning whinnied loudly and left the cloaked spot full speed towards Malek, yet it was not out of anything then excited to take the kind offer of this elf. Quin stayed in the cloaked spot she had picked and watched Lightning react to Malek. She was surprised to see him so excited like this other than with her, she spread her wings farther out as she was letting her guard down, this one time. She released the magical barrier and used the wind to come down slowly.

As she landed bout 10 ft from him, her lavender eyes locked on to his deep blue eyes. Answered only with "Ka dos daewl, ussta senger." (As you wish, my lord.), was all she could say as she got to her knees and bowed her head.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

OOC: her pegasus was emitting static from his hooves. reread her post. I'll delete my OOC posts tomorrow.

IC: Malek looks overjoyed when Quin lands, and uncomfortable with the way she is presenting herself. He walks over to her, and kneels down in front of her. He puts a hand on her face, making her look into his face. In that one moment, he lost himself in the deep lavender pools that were her eyes. Then, quite suddenly and even surprising himself, he kissed her passionately on the lips.

Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

*Shocked to see him kneel in front of her. Even more so when he places his hand on her face, feeling how warm it was as he moved closer and touched his lips to hers. There was nothing that could have described it better than, that was a magical moment in time. Quin felt like she was flying yet she was on the ground in his arms. She closed her eyes as she wrapped her arms around him.*