Massive global campaign...

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Where should we be taken

Pathfinder setting...
47%
Some plain of existence in FR multiverse...
20%
Adapt to 4th edition of FR (the campaign will take us and a part of the Goddess safely to the new setting)
20%
Any other setting (state a proposal)
13%

Total votes: 15

Argoth
Demigod

Massive global campaign...

Post by Argoth »

Ok, as many may have seen I've posted an idea of global campaign for all of us that will take us from the now dead Forgotten Realms to another place, where we can worship our goddess without any trouble. This may take months of online playing and sever threads, should there be a need for such.

To make sure everyone takes part in it, as we all are somehow part of our Lady, I want everyone that wants to be part of this event to type the story of their character, their improvised Character Sheet (I don't need to know ALL your feats and ability scores, or special traits, spells and magic items) and what, more or less, what is the goal of your characters. About abilities: I want to know what your characters are good at, what they can do a little. The rest I will consider as difficult for them.
I want to take EVERYTHING under consideration writing the story. Even such things as any relatives you may have and where you may have them. O and one more thing, the level of your characters.

I need some thoughts from Shir'le on this still as what levels should the people have. Those that come here for the very first time are obviously low level, but have years of travels behind them, so that's why (among others that is) I need the stories and the approximate level.

Send your sheets to me on my e-mail: argoth.despana@gmail.com

I am dead serious about this.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Re: Massive global campaign...

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Argoth":1bn1uala]I need some thoughts from Shir'le on this still as what levels should the people have. Those that come here for the very first time are obviously low level, but have years of travels behind them, so that's why (among others that is) I need the stories and the approximate level.[/quote:1bn1uala]
How about the (rough) level you have here at the forums?

Though I tend to be fairly relaxed with levels and more interested in what makes a good story.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

O I'll send you the key points of the story I'm thinking of. It's just that to make a whole I'll need some background on the characters. Ok, so forum levels it is.
Xindeita Dawnstrider
Maid
Maid

Post by Xindeita Dawnstrider »

I'm not really grasping what you're trying to propose. It may be that I just joined a couple days ago and I'm so funky fresh, so could use a simple explanation for your first post please? Hehe, thanks.

As for taking our religion and our characters elsewhere, I think some place in the FR multiverse would work (maybe); but I think just using the 3.5 Edition of FR would work just as well and just completely ignore 4E, at least until we're ready to let go of Eilistraee or FR altogether.

EDIT: Oh, you're trying to create a new campaign and to write a story to go along with it, correct? Sorry, it's one of those moments.
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

That is correct. A large 5 narratives story. :D
Xindeita Dawnstrider
Maid
Maid

Ah, cool. That sounds like fun, good luck with that!
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Not without your help...
Narsia Ny'Dhun
Resident

Post by Narsia Ny'Dhun »

Like I said before, I probably won't participate in the actual campaign since I'm more interested in the stories, but I'd be more than happy to try my hand at writing one of the narratives.

I see it being a lot like the gospels in the bible, where the same events are told from the different points of view of the writers. Is that about it, or would each narrative cover different parts of the campaign altogether?
Harl l'drathir udos alure, Eilistraee lu'Anixiel ulu kyorl udossa zuch
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Something like our own New Testament? Well, sorta. But the fact you are writing one side of the story doesn't mean you as a PC cannot participate. Argoth will also have part in this event. Everyone has.
Xindeita Dawnstrider
Maid
Maid

What can I do to help? :/
It didn't sound like something I could lol
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Just take part in it when it arrives :angel:
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

If this works we might have something to add to the Temple later on.
:3
Xindeita Dawnstrider
Maid
Maid

[quote="Argoth":dnq5ub0v]Just take part in it when it arrives :angel:[/quote:dnq5ub0v]

And just what evil plots lay within that skull of yours?
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Yeah, and it could be quite a lot!

Wouldn't you like know... :devil:
Xindeita Dawnstrider
Maid
Maid

[quote="Argoth":35k366tn]Yeah, and it could be quite a lot!

Wouldn't you like know... :devil:[/quote:35k366tn]

Whatever it may be, don't you think for one second that I cannot out evil you! >8D