Theta-180 aka 'Onix'

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

veraka
Demigod

Theta-180 aka 'Onix'

Post by veraka »

Anyone who wants me to change something, just let me know.

Theta-180 aka Onix

[u:3o2awbwd]Species[/u:3o2awbwd]: Elf-Human hybrid clone

[u:3o2awbwd]Occupation[/u:3o2awbwd]: SPARTAN (Special Para Advance Recon Tactical Assault Neutralizer) Commando, 501st Hunters Battalion.
[u:3o2awbwd]
Height[/u:3o2awbwd]: 6’ 5”

[u:3o2awbwd]Age[/u:3o2awbwd]: 65

[u:3o2awbwd]Weight[/u:3o2awbwd] (dry): 215

[u:3o2awbwd]Weight[/u:3o2awbwd] (armored): 300

[u:3o2awbwd]Physical description[/u:3o2awbwd]: Well-muscled, spartan-like build, developed after nearly 2 decades of rigorous training, both physical and mental; calluses and scars rake his body, as a veteran of more than 1000 battles, he’s surprised that he has his body in one piece.
Matte-black hair, which is usually ruffled and in a disorderly fashion. He lets it come down to his shoulders (though this is usually hard to tell, as he is wearing his helmet almost all the time). Has dark crimson eyes, odd though as all clones usually have azure colored eyes.
Pale white skin, as he is usually encased within a full suit of armor at all time. Though the typical age for a half-breed would be about 180 years max, during his infancy, Onix was injected with Nanites that started to correct his aging, allowing him to live well past his 180 year marker; due to this correction, he looks a lot younger than he really is.

[u:3o2awbwd]Personality[/u:3o2awbwd]: Dry wit makes him very hard to get along with, sarcastic, very dark sense of humor; this is gained from being a clone, and knowing that no matter what you do, you’ll never be able to have a life of your own; occasionally will pop off a ‘that’s what she said’ joke.
Doesn’t care about really anyone, or anything, not even his own existence on the outside, but on the inside, gives a great deal about life, especially those who've shared his experiences. Will fight to the death for his squad. He takes great responsibility for those under his command and would willingly take a killing blow for any under his command or that were his friend. Not really the caring-type, though he does have a soft spot for kids; this is from his memories of how he and his fellow troops were treated as children. Is often described as “instant death on legs”, a title to which he actually likes.

[u:3o2awbwd]History[/u:3o2awbwd] Born along with 50000 of his brothers, Onix is not a clone in traditional sense. The term 'clone', by definition, means '
a cell, cell product, or organism that is genetically identical to the unit or individual from which it was derived.' By that very definition, Onix is not a full-fledged clone then, as he and all of his brothers are derived from a vat of DNA, which has been perfectly blended by geneticists, to combine the traits of an elf with a human, thereby giving the artificially grown infants the perfect match of characteristics from both races. From that vat of DNA, 50000 identical beings were created, with enough material left over to create replacement 'parts' i.e. lungs, hearts, any organ that could potentially get damaged.

From then on, Onix and his brothers were born and placed under the most rigorous of training regimes. The training and lessons that Onix and his fellow commandos learned were both hard and somewhat painful. For every 3 young commandos that went into the program, only two came out breathing and alive. For twenty years, the young commandos trained, day in and day out, perfecting their already considerable talents as half-elves who's lineage was not even existent. Onix and his brothers were not just drilled physically, but mentally as well, testing their mental prowess and intelligence to the very breaking point. Onix and his brothers were tested to the maximum on their intellectual level, forcing them to get very creative in their thinking in times of great stress.

[u:3o2awbwd]Equipment[/u:3o2awbwd](armor): OMNI(Organic Molecular Nanite Integrated) armor- Suit of armor that mirrors muscle tissue in format, however, uses organic symbiotic fusion to create a suit of armor that combines chitin protein molecules, photosynthetic cells, called Pheophytin, and nanites into the armor. The OMNI suit is also coupled with armor plating, affording even better protection to the user. The suit is capable of amplifying movement speed, jump height, etc. It also has two key abilities that help the user in times of dire need: the first of these abilities is that has a cloaking technology called the Mirage System; this is capable of bending all forms of light and electromagnetic waves around it, effectively rendering the user invisible to the naked eye. Number two of these abilities is a function called Maximum Rage. When this function is activated, the user’s adrenal gland is activated and so are his testosterone hormones. With this, the user gains lightning-fast reflexes, improved thinking capacity, and is capable of bringing all his anger to bear on one target. Since both the adrenaline and testosterone are regulated by the suit rather than the body, this ability can be sustained for as long as necessary, giving the user unprecedented use of it, provided the user’s body is able to withstand the continuous influx of chemicals.

[u:3o2awbwd]Equipment [/u:3o2awbwd](weapons):
[u:3o2awbwd]Main[/u:3o2awbwd]: M92 “Mauler” HMG w/ M309 45mm grenade launcher: the standard issue weapon among the clones, this heavy hitter is probably one of the heaviest weapons that is hand held; without the OMNI armor’s augmented strength, this weapon wouldn’t be portable. It uses a .408 caliber round to punch through the thickest of armor. A standard double-drum magazine for this weapon carries 150 of these bullets. The most notable part of the weapon is the 45 mm grenade launcher that is located right beneath the main barrel of the weapon; the slide-down loading mechanism makes reloading the launcher a walk in the park.

XPAC-01-(eXperimental Plasma Accruing Cannon): this weapon is still within the infant stages of development; however, due to the pressing matter of the Life-Leechers, High Comm has granted battlefield testing for the weapon. The XPAC is in essence a portable light artillery weapon. Using charged particles from the air around it, the XPAC builds up a charge of super-heated plasma; when the charge is hot enough, the weapon fires the resulting ‘bolt’ of plasma energy out of its barrel via EM power. Though the weapon has a very limited range (200 yards), it makes up for this flaw, given the facts that it has unlimited use, and the resulting plasma ‘bolt’ is capable of blowing a 3 meter wide crater within the heaviest armored of enemies. Any flesh-targets that end up on the business end of this weapon will most likely end up as charred-black carbon masses.

[u:3o2awbwd]CQB weapons[/u:3o2awbwd]-Two straight-edged, diamond encrusted Carbo-Titanium Vibro-katanas, located on his back: Though these swords are technically illegal to own, Onix is by definition, not a human, or an elf, so he to custom order these lethal –sharp weapons. Both swords are perfectly balanced for duel-wielding, as that is Onix’s preferred method of combat. Both katanas are fire and corrosion resistant. Made from a Carbon-Titanium-Resilium composition, these weapons are near indestructible by ordinary means; also within the pommel of each is a vibration rotor, which, when activated, sends 3000-5000 vibrations/second up the blades width, allowing the katana to cut through even the toughest of obstacles.
[url=http://www.gods-inc.de/macavity/IsleOfS ... g:3o2awbwd]katana idea[/url:3o2awbwd]

Two tanto-tipped combat knives-these weapons are one of the only ways to kill a Life-Leecher, so Onix always carries two. Both are 1 foot long. Also has two wrist-mounted, ejecting blades, though, these are normally used as a last ditch effort if there are no weapons within the immediate vicinity to use.
[url=http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/ ... g:3o2awbwd]tanto idea[/url:3o2awbwd]

Two assault vibro- knives-both these weapons are stored on his shoulders and are easily reachable should Onix need to grab them quickly. These twin knives are designed to do maximum damage upon hitting a target.
[url=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/2 ... g:3o2awbwd]vibro-knife[/url:3o2awbwd]

Songs that I believe represent him in every respect:

Vode An/Gra'tua Cuun
[youtube:3o2awbwd]Isixj3auBc8[/youtube:3o2awbwd]

I've included pics for his gear; here they are

Weapons: M92 HMG [img:3o2awbwd]http://www.online-multiplayer.com/bf214 ... s/ganz.gif[/img:3o2awbwd]
XPAC [img:3o2awbwd]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/crysi ... ac_Gun.png[/img:3o2awbwd]

Note: I take no credit for the pictures that I've posted as a reference to looks of my characters equipment. These pictures are the property of Crysis(EA), and Battlefield 2142(Bethesda Game Studios and EA) Just thought I'd add that.
Last edited by veraka on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:55 am, edited 5 times in total.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

oh, i think i remember the gun...

not bad! so does he use the force? lol
now ur on the way to a moon/space adventure
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Neat! So he's like a cross between Master Chief and a stormtrooper... You sure his last name ain't "Fett"? LOL!!! I kid. I like it!
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Pretty much; I got the idea actually from the Republic Commando squads and Null-class ARC troopers that are in the clone army; then figured why not make it into an earth setting, with fantasy meshed into it.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

cool. Veraka, didn't want you to think I was ignoring you- but I am currently unable to respond to pm's- having some sort of error message when I try to send one. Sorry, and I'll try to answer that first one when the problem cears up.

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Just email your message to me, I usually respond to emails. ;)
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Lol, at least ONE of us does! I hardly ever even open mine... Hopefully the problem will be fixed soon, and I can just pm it to you- it's easier for me to do it that way, because I'm on my parents' dinosaur pc and it can't handle multiple windows well. Hells, it can't even handle Facebook reliably!

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

LOL, in that case, I'll just have to be patient, not the trait that I'm known for, but, hey, it'll be worth it, hopefully
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Here's what his armor kinda looks like in my mind:
take this BAMF nanosuit [img:3s9fcivn]http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/300W/f/ ... eanut1.jpg[/img:3s9fcivn] and cover it with this plating, minus the helmet: [img:3s9fcivn]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs36/f/2008/ ... _Sword.jpg[/img:3s9fcivn]

This, I think would be his helmet: [img:3s9fcivn]http://th04.deviantart.net/fs43/300W/f/ ... hipres.jpg[/img:3s9fcivn]
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Bergeth'fryn
Regular

Post by Bergeth'fryn »

Lol. I see the multitude of Republic commando references and clap. I like it.
Back home, we used to eat those things you call nightmares.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Vode An!![/size:w51b6b8x] :D ;)
I'm glad someone recognizes the references :p ; who doesn't like the Republic Commandos, and all they stand for :))
But anyways thanks for the cheer, glad to see someone likes Onix 8)
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Bergeth'fryn
Regular

Post by Bergeth'fryn »

Kandosii, ner vod!
Back home, we used to eat those things you call nightmares.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Nice. Love the armor. Kinda reminds me of the armor worn by Vlad in the Bram Stoker's Dracula movie from back in the 90's- you know, that blood-red plate that looks like muscles with the skin taken off?

Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

Vorel!
(Kiri tisvelk pamon rinov xurwkic nomeno senar di litrix ihk darastrixi!)

Heheh... [url:121s3lwf]http://draconic.twilightrealm.com/[/url:121s3lwf] to find out what that means.

Futuristic space/scifi RPs... that could be fun.
Primary (Pheurazath AKA Kalkyril Ilindl)
Secondary (Virgil Stahne -- A repentant Warlock)
Other Secondary (Skrach -- A rogue, a rat, touched by the best)
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Since Onix knows drow; "Dalninil, nindol ky'ostal zhahus morfel whol Onix lu'ukt rethors, naut tagnik'zun"

As to a Sci-fi/space RP I already have one going, and am willing to take on newcomer's, it's just making sure everyone's able to post, so it's kinda of in a stall right now, and who said there wouldn't be space battle in it, I suppose the only thing I can say is that those who are in it (myself, Zarae, and Lothir) are the only ones who'll know ;) :p

@ Bergeth'fryn; Vod, something I believe we both live by :devil: Gra'tua cuun hett su dralshy'a.
Aruetyc cet slarycina runi trattok'o.
Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an!

and just to spice things up a bit, I added a couple of songs that I think represent Onix and his clone brothers.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix