"Come little children...."

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

Nope, Skrach already reacted, although I don't get the feeling the priestess was speaking to him at all. Nothing he had to say seemed to give her even a second's worth of pause to consider his first response to her little "How dare you" speech, and she should know well enough that he's not with these others.

I'd not be surprised if she doesn't respond, or take him aside, but ya never now, he might not make a very good Drider, but it might not be too late for her to appeal to the rat in some fashion. They have a common enemy, and the strategy of 'My enemy's enemy, is my friend' has seldom been a poor one.

I'm just chewing on V a bit.
Primary (Pheurazath AKA Kalkyril Ilindl)
Secondary (Virgil Stahne -- A repentant Warlock)
Other Secondary (Skrach -- A rogue, a rat, touched by the best)
Vailintin
Maid
Maid

Post by Vailintin »

You folks hopefully get rollin' soon, else I'm liable to drop a smooth talkin' cad into your midst. I just haven't decided if it should be the one who can make those with ears dance without their consent, or the one who makes a dance of killing his foes.
1st: Tristian Gyssemitori (Moon-Elf, Dire Werebat, Druid)
2nd: Vailintin (Accomplished Tiefling thief of riches, hearts, and virtues.)
3rd: Millek Amephran (Hedonistic Satyr Ranger/Bard)
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

I know. Well, i had originally written her responce before the were-rat's responce was up (I hate when you start on a post, and when you finally finish it, someone else has responded.... Course, that would not happen as often if my #$%#@#$ home PC was not on crap-dial-up...) She is not purposely ignoring him, but since he seems to have thrown in with the intruders, she has decided to treat him as an enemy now- and has been focusing on the apparent leader of the group. I can add something for you if you like, though I'm not quite sure where to go with him ATM. He's sort of a wild-card in this encounter.....
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

*Blink* Do I need to interfere in the RP?

This is something I really do not want to do, however players at odds clearly a concern.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

No need- it's not so much an issue of being at odds as of DM not quite sure what to do with the situation as it stands.

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

i think im waiting on Lineee
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Vailintin
Maid
Maid

Post by Vailintin »

Gimme the word Aylstra, and I'll shake things up for ya, mind, I have a pretty elaborate entry post, and it's gonna put everyone, heroes and Driders alike on their heels, literal and proverbial both.

And you think that rat is a wild card? :devil:
1st: Tristian Gyssemitori (Moon-Elf, Dire Werebat, Druid)
2nd: Vailintin (Accomplished Tiefling thief of riches, hearts, and virtues.)
3rd: Millek Amephran (Hedonistic Satyr Ranger/Bard)
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Hmmm, now I'm starting to wonder if it's possible for a DM to get railroaded.... Looks like it's time to switch back to my "evil twin" mode.... :devil:

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Free flow play every one is DM.

I clearly can interfere, if needed.

This is last option and one I do not want to take.

I can delete the entire thread or edit it.

I really do not want to do either.

Please resolve issues.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

There is nothing to resolve. This particular thread was started by Veraka and myself as a joint-DM experiment (not precisely free-flow, it does have a definite campaign story, as was stated when the OOC thread began.) The only issue at present is what to do with those who have not posted recently due to having been absent. We are trying to keep this going, but several members have been off-site for a while, and so the question is how to keep the story going and allow those who still wish to continue without simply ignoring everyone else. There was no disrespect or anything intended on anyone's part, AFAIK. Veraka is absent, (he's been handling the combat for the most part) which has left the rest of the NPC's to me. As soon as we have a definite idea of who is still here, things should get moving again. That last post was meant to be humorous- an ironic poke at DM's who railroad players into doing certain things in a campaign. No offense was intended to anyone.

Silinrul, I think I may know how to bring you in quickly, so as soon as I get it worked out, you can post your entry. PM me and let me know what you had in mind so I can work it in. LiNeee is one of the ones I've been waiting on, along with V(Onix) and Luaxena. If they don't show up, perhaps we can work around it for now.

Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

Sorry, there's no issues here, I admit it could sound like it, but I tease and play at snapping at Veraka all in good fun, even on IMs. In another thread I started, my primary character has a crush on one of his secondaries. The thread got badly derailed due to a particular post, and the absence of two players whom no one has heard from in some time. So... in a fashion of being both a little IC and OOC, I do my angry-bored dragoness thing, and chew on some aasimar to maintain my patience.

It's all in good humor though, I promise.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

That wouldn't have been a post for a certain bard would it?! :devil: :D Ah, don't worry- he's been known to derail some of the best-laid plans of others. It's just his nature to be obstinate- and unpredictable. :p (A touch of the chaotic to that boy, to be sure....)

Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

Heheh, as much as that certain bard has a lecture coming to him, I was referring to T'risstree's last post before she and Talwyn vanished.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Ah. Well, it wouldn't be the FIRST time he's been "lectured". Somewhere on his home-world there is a "Pirate King" who would like VERY much to discuss the meaning of "personal property" with his son..... Something to do with a certain slave woman and some half-blood twins of questionable parentage, methinks? :eek: ;)

Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

Yay! Rescued by.... um whose side is Vailintin on anyway? I think I smell a rat, and it's not me! 'Disobedient males'? Is this son-of-a-devil, been brainwashed by one of the Matrons or something?