Staff change?

If you have problems or questions regarding the forums, the wiki, or any other part of the Eilistraee.com site then this is the place to ask. This includes bugs you run into, things that seem wrong, spelling errors, questions about ranks and experience points and such, etc. Please first make certain that your question hasn’t already been answered.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Rainbow Prism
Regular

Staff change?

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Could not help but worry about the name of Bhaern Quell not being colored in usual tone, having the same hue as average user. Is something wrong?
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: Staff change?

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Oh that was covered a few months ago by the host concerned about version. I am no longer green in display. My powers to deal with Role Play part of the forum remain the same as before.

It is just our high priestess has not tended to such minor details.
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Oh. Glad to hear. Without protection of our benefactor, the temple will be ravaged by spambots in no time.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Rainbow Prism":gf33e7qy]Oh. Glad to hear. Without protection of our benefactor, the temple will be ravaged by spambots in no time.[/quote:gf33e7qy]
Alas, I only have role play. The high priestess needs to take care of the others, until planed promotion (or at least discussed) of me being able to delete from all public sections. Something to look forward to for the new Year. I can only right now touch parts of them. I believe I even deleted a few within my reach, before you reported them. Shir'le of course has the control, just please do not ask me to become yellow *Smile*