Known Problems

If you have problems or questions regarding the forums, the wiki, or any other part of the Eilistraee.com site then this is the place to ask. This includes bugs you run into, things that seem wrong, spelling errors, questions about ranks and experience points and such, etc. Please first make certain that your question hasn’t already been answered.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Known Problems

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

The following is a list of all currently known problems with the forum software:

[list:1yaki5ov][*:1yaki5ov]quote="name" tag doesn’t work in private message. The normal quote tag seems to work just fine.
[/*:m:1yaki5ov]
[*:1yaki5ov]"Sending" text not showing when pressing on the "Send" button to send a private message.
[*:1yaki5ov]MSNM button in posts links to profile instead of opening MSNM.
[*:1yaki5ov][strike:1yaki5ov]Can't change your profile email (and a few other settings) due to the spambot protection. For the moment send a message to the admin (i.e. me) if you want to change anything there.[/strike:1yaki5ov]
[*:1yaki5ov][strike:1yaki5ov]No matter what you do you're automatically logged out of the forums if you load any of the following: one of the rss news feeds, about half the temple of Eilistraee pages (those that take their information directly from the forums), the Chosen news page or the City news page. These pages use a bit of code to pull information from the forums, but in the process of doing that it seems it also automatically logs you out if you were logged in.[/strike:1yaki5ov][/*:m:1yaki5ov][/list:u:1yaki5ov]
Any more problems found (that aren’t directly resolved) will be added here.

[EDIT 2007-03-28] Added logout bug and e-mail change bug.

[EDIT 2007-04-14] Removed the logout bug since it should be fixed now.

[EDIT 2008-09-28] Removed the registration tab bug since that should (hopefully) be fixed now.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
Last edited by Shir'le E. Illios on Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Raven Wolf
Maid
Maid

Post by Raven Wolf »

Hello
How can I change the email I registered with on my profile to my main email?
Tia mys air eilar eir tia modi, syl tia kaeraer shaedyl air tia tol.
my sword is always at my side, though my greatest weapon is my mind.
Raven Lighshadow
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

[quote="Raven Wolf":pv2jzc62]Hello
How can I change the email I registered with on my profile to my main email?[/quote:pv2jzc62]
Meh. You used to be able to do that, but the anti-spambot changes I made seems to have broken the registration tab in the profile. I’ll have to look into fixing that.

For the time being just send me a pm and I’ll change it through the admin panel.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Updated the known problems list with a few added known problems.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Updated the list as I think I've finally solved the problem with people being unable to change their email address. Right now when pressing the "Register" tab in your profile it should no longer show the COPPA but instead show the registration form where you should (hopefully, haven't tested that part) be able to change your email.

Let me know if there are any problems.

I also looked at the quote thing in PMs but so far haven't got a clue as to how to fix that yet.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Didn't know where else to post this, but my unread messages memo says I have 65533 unread messages. It doesn't even hold that many, and my in-box is currently almost completely empty, so what gives? It still flashes when I actually have a message, but the # thing won't go away.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

[quote="Aylstra Illianniis":1vitm9qc]Didn't know where else to post this, but my unread messages memo says I have 65533 unread messages. It doesn't even hold that many, and my in-box is currently almost completely empty, so what gives? It still flashes when I actually have a message, but the # thing won't go away.[/quote:1vitm9qc]
That is very odd. I suspect that somehow something went wrong with it decreasing the number of read messages (if I'm not mistaken that number actually means -3). Not sure how to fix that yet; maybe it's just a field in the database that needs to be cleared.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee