The song of and for the sea...

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

OOC: Yes I am going Shakespearean

IC: "Well you may Eberk, my name is Teir. And in reply to your other question; up until you arrived and I greeted you I was washing in yonder stream." He waves his hand to the water. "Prithee may I ask what you are doing here aslo?"
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

I bee comin' from the mines of me brethren far to the north. I'm searchin' fer a lost relative, and the Elder of me clan. He's a bit shorter then I am, and a wee bit more temperamental as well...His beard and hair have grown gray with age...He carries the clan's shield and axe, the axe having dwarven runes on them, and the shield be made of the scales of the dragon we destroyed so long ago. HAve ye seen 'im anywhere's? I'd hate to see him die at the hands of an' orc or troll... *the dwaf lowered his axe completly now, strapping it to his belt.*

Where' ye' be comin' from lad? I've nay heard you accent anywhere.
:3
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:3px5pdbf]The shadowy figure seems to startle when spoken to, the cloak billowing out as the large black wings spread out fully. When the cloak billows, her form is made more apparent. It seems to be that of a slender, but very tall woman. The skin beneath her armor is obsidian black, and the hair framing her shoulders is white as snow. She pauses, and folds down her wings .
[t:3px5pdbf]"I am sorry. I meant no harm.I heard music, and I was simply curious."
[t:3px5pdbf]She speaks heavily accented common, but the accent is strange, a combination of drow , and something else.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

"Why no sirrah, I have seen no one but your good self since I landed on these shores." He walks closer to Eberk, picking up his staff to lean on. Teir is quite tall and slightly tanned, his hair is close cropped brown and his eyes are grey, like a blind man's. When he gets much closer he doesn't actually look at Eberk, his eyes stare straight ahead, not moving at all. "I come from the Shou Empire in the furthest east, I believe the citizens of this fair continent call it Kara-Tur. I learned my Common Tongue from the plays of one Messer Avon Stratford."
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Raven Wolf
Maid
Maid

Post by Raven Wolf »

OOC: I am coming in and I'm stumbling onto the introduction between the winged being and the drow.

[color=indigo:yt5ixhmr]Raven had only intended to come to the shore for a bit of fishing. Imagine her surprise when she saw a winged being speaking to what appeared to be a drow. The elf closed her mouth after it had dropped open, for seeing both creatures was amazing and yet oddly perturbing all the the same time. She set down her fishing pole and wondered whether or not she should do something. Not only that, there was a dwarf, and a man. [i:yt5ixhmr] by the blade, did everyone decied to come to my fishing spot all at once?[/color:yt5ixhmr][/i:yt5ixhmr]
Tia mys air eilar eir tia modi, syl tia kaeraer shaedyl air tia tol.
my sword is always at my side, though my greatest weapon is my mind.
Raven Lighshadow