experienced members list organization

If you have problems or questions regarding the forums, the wiki, or any other part of the Eilistraee.com site then this is the place to ask. This includes bugs you run into, things that seem wrong, spelling errors, questions about ranks and experience points and such, etc. Please first make certain that your question hasn’t already been answered.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

experienced members list organization

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:u48mi7zn]Ummm... Shirle, for some reason, when I try to view the members list organized under "experience" the list has an odd, almost random (as far as I can tell) order. :? [/color:u48mi7zn]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: experienced members list organization

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":1sxzuu3u][color=darkred:1sxzuu3u]Ummm... Shirle, for some reason, when I try to view the members list organized under "experience" the list has an odd, almost random (as far as I can tell) order. :? [/color:1sxzuu3u][/quote:1sxzuu3u]

Been reported, in part the list clearly sorts ahpabetically. A 9 is higher then ann 809 for example.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

It's odd. When I look at the members list and sort for experience it sorts it just fine. :/

Oh, and moving this post to the proper forum.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee