Drakin charecter profile

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Drakashin
Regular

Drakin charecter profile

Post by Drakashin »

Here is my chaecter bio. Let me know what you think and feel free to to help me out here.

Name: Drakin; no last name orphaned when he was 7.

Race: Half-drow, half-human.

Career:
Theif
Assassin
Wizard (Maybe later, input on this would be appreciated)

Build: Well-muscled, though thin.
Flexible
Sharp facial features, go fig he's an elf.
Silver Eye's
Scar across vocal cords. This was due to an sword attack when he was a child. He forever speaks in a rasp.
Short Dirty white hair.

Fighting Style: Precise and deadly strikes.

Weapons and Locations: Shotel, a half-moon bladed sword, made from a wyvern's stinger. (Need help naming this wep.); On back handle facing downward by his left hip.
Tanto; keen edge; Upper left leg, hidden underneath his leather armor, hole in pocket so he can easily get it.
Other wep ideas appreciated.

Armor: Hardened leather.
Gauntlets; Shadow Hand's, Black plate gauntlets with spiked knuckles, absorbs magic.

Background: Orphaned at age 7 he lived on the streets of Luskan until he was 13. He suffered a wound to the neck but managed to kill the man that was attempting to kill him. A wizard of the tower saw him do this and brought him back and trained him as his own personal assassin, whether it be against wizards or other threats. He doesn't believe in a patron deity, believing they make the person weak and easy to manipulate. He doesn't see killing as good or evil, just a way to make balance; he believes if one side becomes too powerful it becomes corrupt and useless in the end.

Anything I missed let me know and I'll add when I can
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Drakashin viewtopic.php?p=29418#29418
Drakin viewtopic.php?t=1701
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

cool!
weapon idea? what about something exotic, sais? or a missile weapon?
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

Hmm, good idea. I'll look up some different exotics. Get back to this when I find some. :)
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Drakashin viewtopic.php?p=29418#29418
Drakin viewtopic.php?t=1701